EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Mage's Arcanum > Warlock
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-03-2008, 07:27 PM   #1
Dark_Thorn

Loremaster

Hi,

I have advanced to level 78 as a warlock mainly doing quests (I am primarily a soloer), however to me it looks as a lot of the quest rewards are poorer than my EoF gear. Thus I still find myself wearing three pieces of Al'Kabor's, and at the same time those items I find that are significantly better int and power regen wise, tends to have zero wis modifiers, which have seen my resists sink quite a bit, to a level where my divine resist now in my eyes are dangerously low at 25.7% (the rest is about 50%).

Should I ignore the wis modifiers completely, and focus on gaining resists through picking equipment with disease, posion, divine etc. resists, until now I have used a mix of wis and area specific resists, but RoK seems to force me to make a decision between those?

And in addition.. I wonder if any of you would be so kind as to suggest some "must" have equipment for a warlock SMILEY

Btw.. I have the cloak of unrest, is that worth hanging on to.. or is there another one I should be looking for?

Thanks in advance

Dark_Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 10:52 AM   #2
Killin101

Lord

hold on to the cloak its still good. there are some good upgrades. mostly off named drops. tormented braclet of doom is very nice. im goin for things that have a +crit chance personally or reduce hostile spell timer. run some instances and you'll get some gear in no time
Killin101 is offline   Reply With Quote