EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Scout's Den > Assassin
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-18-2007, 11:57 AM   #1
-=Hoss=-

Loremaster

Just curious what yall thought of the assassin tab in the AA skills.  Which direction are yall going? 

I've already got the end bleeding ability.  That just looks kick *butt*.  Within a few more AAs, I'll be able to take the end poisons ability, I'm just not sure yet if I want it.  I'm planning on using the rest of the AAs to make sure the rest of the things in those 2 lines are maxed out. 

So, I'm going left and right, because basically, most of the stuff in the middle 2 lines look next to useless to me.  About the only other upgrade I'd really like is the one for adroit defence, just for when I'm soloing or screwing around with a group where I have to tank.  But, I have to waste too many points to get there.  Now, if they had a similar upgrade for whirling blades .... 

-t

*edited for the women, children and sissy men who are reading along out there

-=Hoss=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 12:19 PM   #2
Lord Montague

Loremaster

I've got much of the poison line filled out and I love what it does.   Frontload doesn't look like much, but it's wicked in AoE fights.

I actually like the Physicality tree and that's what I'm currently working on.  Yeah, the usefullness of some of what it has to offer is debateable, but I find it a fun tree to work on and I actually want that end ability.  The defensive stance enhancement has saved me a few times - I actually think it's very underrated.  And the DPS enhancement on Honed Reflexes is nothing to sneeze at.  About the only thing I would want for is a better reuse enhancement on Exacting.

Lord Montague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 01:00 PM   #3
-=Hoss=-

Loremaster

Maybe i need to look at frontload more closely.  How does it help in aoe fights?

-t

-=Hoss=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 02:00 PM   #4
Lord Montague

Loremaster

You'll be more likely to get hemotoxin procs off multiple mobs at once.  If it lands on 5 or more targets you could easly break 1K DPS in poison damage alone.

Lord Montague is offline   Reply With Quote