EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Scout's Den > Swashbuckler
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-21-2004, 07:03 PM   #1
Kin

General

All I see are the same 3 or 4 swashy adept 1's for sale. Distracting blade, smuggle, and one other that i cant remmeber =) Anyone know where the others drop? if they drop? I am sure thye must..somewhere =)
Kin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 10:59 PM   #2
Keyh

Loremaster

The ones I've seen are:  Distracting Blade (Common), Flamboyante Swathe (Uncommon), Smuggler's Talent (Uncommon), Swarthy Distraction (Rare), Gibe (Rare).

If they ever come up with a swashbuckling school, I think one of the courses should be laughing, then jumping off something.- Jack Handey
Keyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 11:33 PM   #3
Thelah

The ones I have seen in addition to the list above:

Freeboot, shanghai, reproach, neutralize, undercut
Thelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 12:34 AM   #4
Naggyba

Yea, Shanghai dropped for me in TS.The ones listed in all the post above are the ones I have seen.I have all adept 1s that are known to exist for my level (30) and can find on brokers and Fences, with reproach sitting in bank.

Message Edited by Naggybait on 12-21-2004 02:35 PM

Naggyba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 02:54 AM   #5
Ip

Hate to say this, but get used to it. I am level 38 now, and have seen only maybe half a dozen swash adepts since I started this game. A few I've picked up from the broker, but most of my current combat arts are still app II's and a few app III's from a lvl 36 jeweler. There is a ton and I mean a ton of Brigand, Assassin and Shadowknight adepts that drop, along with mage adepts I guess.

I hope it's better on other servers, but on Guk level 28+ Swash adepts are rare.
Ip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 03:35 AM   #6
Naggyba

It's the same on all servers.Everyone should /bug and/or /feedback it.
Naggyba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 01:59 PM   #7
Q7

Ipcy's reply made me think. At level 22 I only have one or two adept skills, rest all at app 2 or 3 and I was thinking this is below par for my level but is this in fact quite common among swashies?
Q7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 04:51 PM   #8
Rai

Let me just say OUTRIGHT [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot] are all the swashy Adepts???? Everyone except most of the scouts (not Bards for some reason) have the least amout of Adepts being dropped (it seem that way let me tell you). 80% of my non grey con abilites are App 2 .... feel so gimped. Not to mention a bunch of our skills are broken which is also @#$%^&% me off..... And still no traits sigh . Hope this stuff gets fixed soon.

Raiff
47 Swashbuckler
AB Server
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote