EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Mage's Arcanum
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-14-2011, 02:40 PM   #1
Romulis
Server: Crushbone
Guild: Ignis Caelestis

Lord

since ive come back ive betrayed from necro to conjuror and im lovin it but still relearning alot of stuff and new content. my conj is at 85 as of last night and i finally used my control pet spell from the AAline and noticed all my pets spells are apprentice but the pet is master? can you upgrade it and if you can where do you go? any info would rock thank you!

Edit: Actually noticed this with my Hydromancer only the others were the spell level they were supposed to be.

Old 12-20-2011, 10:17 AM   #2
Mohee

Lord

Hydromancer is pretty weak for its level. The only time I notice it being a good healer is if you mentor down to a lower level. He can heal a group of newbs really well SMILEY Pointless in 80+ dungeons though.

And unfortunately no, there's no way to upgrade the Hydromancer spells.

EQ'ing since 1999
Mohee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:57 PM   #3
Fitz

Lord

Yeah, I was sad when I specced out of my hydro. I liked it for a while, especially when Communion was worth casting, as the hydro would show up and do some useful healing. I used to have the hydro in dimensional storage when I grouped because it could actually help out in emergencies. Now....it's totally worthless.
Fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:05 AM   #4
Mohee

Lord

It helps out a lot in duels SMILEY

haha I fought a mystic for about 45 minutes one time. Finally was able to run him out of mana, kill his doggy pet, bust out mage pet, stun him before he could finish recasting his dog, and take him out.

Pretty intense fight at the end. the first 42 minutes were boring because we were both constantly full health just slowly draining mana.

EQ'ing since 1999
Mohee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:02 PM   #5
Banditman

Loremaster

If you ran a Mystic out of mana over 40 minutes, the Mystic was a [imbecile].