EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Inquisitor
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-13-2008, 01:31 AM   #1
jesman

Loremaster

I am looking at getting updated armor for my Inquistor.  I am going the battle cleric route as far as AAs and have several points in the 4 cas.My question is should I go with Vanguard Plate or Steel Plate.  I know the vanguard has been mentioned before and then just get jewelry for +wis.  Is that the best route to go?Because right now I need more strength so my cas hit for more.
jesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 12:23 PM   #2
Norrsken

Loremaster

steel is actually the t3 rare metal.The armor types are vanguard or plate. SMILEY but I'd go with vanguard.

Norrsken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 03:21 PM   #3
rvbarton

Loremaster

why?
rvbarton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 12:11 PM   #4
Tolwynn

Loremaster

Depending on your play style, I would choose both. I keep a set of Di'Zok crafted on my inquis for solo'ing, and another set which is more WIS/INT based for raiding and grouping.

The vanguard will help you solo alot easier. The higher Str on it will aid you in burning down the mobs faster as well as giving you more MIT.

Tolwynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 06:05 PM   #5
Norrsken

Loremaster

I actually favor the devout set over all the others, at least since I got my inquest line. Before that I tried to get some wis, but now I have better stats to raise. SMILEY

Norrsken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 01:48 AM   #6
Gorkk00

Loremaster

Well, Vanguard looks a lot nicer as a first thing. What I did for my battle cleric (level 30 right now) is vanguard for the barbute and spaulders (one of the reasons was the look), and for the chest and legs for the imbue. Rest I went with plate (first Inquest spell is at level 45, so until then devout is out of the question anyway).And then went with a mix of figher/caster jewelry.