EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Mystic
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-18-2006, 12:33 AM   #91
Armach

Loremaster

Thanks a lot! This is exactly what I was looking for. I wish someone would do this for Necromancers and Defilers (their spell lists are still out of date).
Armach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 02:35 AM   #92
Nightfire

Loremaster

This is a great list and thanks for the link to the other list by Greennova they were both helpful to a few thing I was trying to figure out.
Old 10-28-2006, 09:28 PM   #93
Mystiq

General

Added a link to an online Shaman achievement calculator to my original post.

Mystiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 03:51 AM   #94
Shammi

Loremaster

Has anyone noticed any changes to the spells? I could swear that Lamenting Soul used to list a % of damage decreased and now it's a set number.  Am I insane? or have there been this and other changes?
Shammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 04:05 AM   #95
Shammi

Loremaster

After thinking about it a bit more, I'm guessing that this change was a part of the haste/dps mods changes made with the launch of EOF although I did not see that change described on the list of spell changes.  Is this a good or bad change overall for us -- any thoughts?  Without knowing what a mob's dps rating or cap is I really don't have an idea.
Shammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 10:56 PM   #96
thedu

General

Shammi wrote:
After thinking about it a bit more, I'm guessing that this change was a part of the haste/dps mods changes made with the launch of EOF although I did not see that change described on the list of spell changes.  Is this a good or bad change overall for us -- any thoughts?  Without knowing what a mob's dps rating or cap is I really don't have an idea.

Shammi I think you can test this in this way:1) Get the Active Combat Tracker2) Find a number of low level melee mobs -- always the same level.3) Then let them beat on your doggy for a while. You can then check what their avg dps (ext dps) via the ACT parser.4) See if it corresponds with this post on combat changes:http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=testfeed&message.id=66299The assumption is that most mobs should have similar numbers but if SoE didn't go back and tweak them then it's going to be worse.

Message Edited by thedump on 11-20-2006 09:56 AM

thedu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 12:44 AM   #97
Eepop

Loremaster

Purely anecdotal, but I have done a few dungeon crawls since EoF came out and Lamenting Soul seems to be more or less in line with the effect it had before.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:49 PM   #98
Baccalarium

Loremaster

Tried to match the OP color scheme but hopefully close enough.71 - Prophetic Ward - A group augmentation that places a protective barrier over the mystic's group, that increases noxious resistance and wards noxious sources of damage for a limited duration.71 - Rejuvenation - Instantly heals some of target ally's health.   This also temporarily increases target ally's maximum health for a short duration.72 - Ancestral Mettle - A group augmentation that increases the noxious resistance and health pool of the mystic's group.  The nocious resistance protects more against poison than disease.72 - Premonition - An augmentation that increases the health and power of the mystic's ally.72 - Stoicism - Places a regenerating ward over target ally and replenishes their health over time.  While this spell is in effect, that ally has reduced movement and attack speed.  This also has a recurring power cost.72 - Velium Winds - Deals instant cold damage and reduces the movement speed of the target.73 - Lunar Attendant - Summons a protective spirit which cannot attack but cast beneficial spells on the mystic's allies.73 - Ritual Healing - Replenishes a large amount of target ally's health.  This also temporarily increases the target ally's maximum health for a short duration.73 - Spirit of the Mastodon - A group augmentation that increases the strength and stamina of the mystic's group.74 - Revenge of the Ancients - Deals instant disease damage to the enemy and surrounding encounter members.74 - Runic Armor - A group augmentation that increases physical damage resistance and grants a replenishing ward against physical damage to the mystic's group.74 - Slothiness - Impairment that causes pain to the target opponent each time they successfully cast a spell or combat art.  This impairment drains their power each time they use a spell or combat art and deals divine damage to them.  This effect can trigger up to three times.75 - Ancestral Avatar - An augmentation which increases strength, stamina, agility.76 - Ancestral Balm - Cures all impairment types on target ally.76 - Deteriorate - An impairment that decreases the target's strength and stamina.76 - Ursine Avatar - The mystic takes on the form of a bear, increasing strength and maximum health. While in this form, the mystic also gains the ability to see stealthed creatures.77 - Ice Age - An impairment that deals cold damage over time.78 - Ancient Aegis - Applies a powerful ward for a short duration that prevents damage to target ally until the ward has absorbed its maximum amount of damage.  If any absorbtion remans when the ward expires, it is converted into a heal.78 - Epidemic - Deals disease damage over time to the enemy.  Additional damage is dealt if the enemy is a being of shadow.79 - Echoes of the Ancients - An impairment that reduces the stamina, poison resistance, and elemental resistance to an entire enemy encounter.79 - Spirits - Mesmerizes all enemies near the mystic and reduces their hate toward the shaman.  Any hostile actions taken on them will break the mesmerize effect.79 - Umbral Warding - Applies a powerful ward for a short duration on the mystic's group that prevents damage to them until the ward has absorbed its maximum amount of damage.80 - Ancestral Savior - If target ally receives damage that would be fatal,  that ally is healed health and power instead and a ward is placed on them.  This spell cannot be interrupted, does not require any power and has a very fast casting time.80 - Ancestral Sentry - Summons an ancient ancestor of an ally that protects their nearby allies.  The ancestor will absorb damage from nearby allies before it returns to the spiritual world.80 - Transcendent Aid - Heals all allies near the mystic.  This also temporarily increases their maximum health for a short duration.80 - Oberon Obstruction - Grants a powerful ward to the chosen ally.  This ward will slowly regenerate absorbtion for the duration of the spell.  The mystic is stunned as long as the spell is maintained, but the spell can be toggled off early if desired.Edit added Umbral Warding lvl 79.
Baccalarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 01:21 AM   #99
CaniaBarres

Loremaster

I was just looking all my spells up on here and in game on broker. I noticed you havn't got  umbral warding for 79... Don't ask me what it does those.lol  I may be wrong if so ignore this post. SMILEY

CaniaBarres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 08:12 PM   #100
Baccalarium

Loremaster

You are correct,   the list I was working from was wrong.    Added it.   Group ward upgrade and I hadn't even gotten it because I was working from a broken list. SMILEY
Baccalarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 05:06 PM   #101
CastDogg

Loremaster

this is a realy good post thanks so much
CastDogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 03:40 PM   #102
rvbarton

Loremaster

SMILEY
rvbarton is offline   Reply With Quote