EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Zones and Population
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-16-2011, 04:36 PM   #1
33kerry

Loremaster

I have wasted hours mentored down killling orcs in the ruins and common lands and have not been able to get the orc language quest to drop. My petions have been ignored. This is like the bad old days when you had to camp mobs for updates.

FEEL SO DUMB: I found the quest in my bags. Who knows how long it has been there.

Once i had the quest took about 10 min. to complete. Killed orcs in CL

33kerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 05:09 PM   #2
Seidhkona

Loremaster

Go to the broker, and purchase one of the pieces.  I do know that the Commonlands orcs do drop body parts, as do the ones in Zek.

Old 04-16-2011, 05:35 PM   #3
denmom

Loremaster

Location: Paradigm Clutch: Never shift reality without one...

[email protected] DLere wrote:

Go to the broker, and purchase one of the pieces.  I do know that the Commonlands orcs do drop body parts, as do the ones in Zek.

Sig: 33kerry was needing the language, not the body parts. SMILEY

kerry: yes, any orc will drop the language pieces until you finish it.  You don't need to mentor down for lower level unless you want to do mass killing.  Also, they will drop if they're grey, so you can mass slaughter for language pieces.  Or if you want xp/aa, then yes, the orcs in DoV will also drop what you need.