EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Items and Equipment
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-27-2012, 01:22 PM   #31
japanfour

Loremaster

Cyrdemac wrote:

Also those weapons in the new Drunder HM lootable have LESS critical chance then their predecessors. Thats amazing, since Drunder loot was supposed to make players ready for PoW, where you need much higher crit chance. Missing a red slot is bad, missing crit chance is even worse. All the weapons I have seen so far from Drunder HM drops are now trash compared to my old Drunder HM weapon. Slightly increased stats and DR do not replace the red slot and crit chance tbh.

I noticed the new charms yesterday. Since they actually are upgrades to old Drunder loot and don't have this mixed up scout/fighter or mage/priest stats, they are fine, even without the missing white slot imho.

the charms have 3 more CC lol.

japanfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:59 PM   #32
Mogrim

Loremaster

can we get confirmation that the armor pieces that are wrongly downgrades from UDx4 EM are being upgraded/having missing stats/lower mitigation/lower spell weapon stats  fixed?

Old 07-29-2012, 10:46 PM   #33
Brildean

Loremaster

Forceful Wristlet of Phlebotomization reversal has int instead of wisdom.. Most tank items have less block chance than the SS EM .. can we get this looked at.

Brildean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:10 AM   #34
Darkholis

Guardian

Tank armor have less block (on piece that gives block chance) and less mitigation than SS ones.

-I do not valuate a raid force on the number of kills they got, I instead valuate it on the number of flawless they achieved.

(Vanuk, 92 guardian, Tyrant of Revenge)
Darkholis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 06:56 AM   #35
Cyrdemac

Loremaster

japanfour wrote:

Cyrdemac wrote:

Also those weapons in the new Drunder HM lootable have LESS critical chance then their predecessors. Thats amazing, since Drunder loot was supposed to make players ready for PoW, where you need much higher crit chance. Missing a red slot is bad, missing crit chance is even worse. All the weapons I have seen so far from Drunder HM drops are now trash compared to my old Drunder HM weapon. Slightly increased stats and DR do not replace the red slot and crit chance tbh.

I noticed the new charms yesterday. Since they actually are upgrades to old Drunder loot and don't have this mixed up scout/fighter or mage/priest stats, they are fine, even without the missing white slot imho.

the charms have 3 more CC lol.

And a red slot, wich is the most important thing. I would use a red slot charm with LESS stats all day long -when the rune is needed- before I take a Sky EM one WITHOUT red slot.

Blue Stat updates are minor, but they are still there.

Old 07-30-2012, 06:10 PM   #36
Yimway

Loremaster

Kander wrote:

Weapons are not getting red slots. Charms get one red and one white.

I will look at the shields.

The massive crit chance nerf was intended as well?

Old 07-31-2012, 12:59 PM   #37
Mogrim

Loremaster

List of Mage Armor and Charm Issues(as far as I know, a similar issue exists with the chain healer set of items as well)Dominant Seraphic Bands  - compare w/ Treaded Drakizite-Studded Cuffs of the UnderdepthsDominant Seraphic Shoes  - compare w/ Threaded Drakizite-Studded Shoes of the Underdepths Foreeful Seraphic Epaulets - should fit between Chrono-Bound Cloth Shoulders and Threaded Drakizite-Studded Mantle of the Underdepths  Forceful Seraphic Hood  - compare w/ Threaded Drakizite-Studded Hood of the UnderdepthsForceful Seraphic Mitts - compare w/ Threaded Drakizite-Studded Gloves of the UnderdepthsStalwart Seraphic Pantaloons - compare w/ Storm Dragonskin Pantaloons Stalwart Seraphic Robes      - compare to Drakiz Robe of the SorcererAll pieces are significantly worse in spell weapon stats and slightly worse in mitigation. Additional issues: Forearms missing Ability Mod altogetherBoots have lower casting speed, should have both Spell Weapon Attack Speed and Multi Attack Chance. Shoulders don't have a direct comparison, but the Spell Weapon stats are worse than the quested shoulders, and the reuse is a lot worse as well. Hood is missing Spell Weapon Multi Attack Chance, has Ability Reuse twice (should have roughly 6.5 reuse instead) Hands are missing ability mod and ability casting speed altogetherPants are missing ability mod altogetherRobe is missing Spell Weapon Damage Per Second altogetherMage Charms (Forceful Cog of an Ancient War Machine, Stalwart Ruby of the Hand... as well as one which will start with Dominant but has not yet been discovered WW)  have a Red Slot, but their stats do not stack up well compared to pieces like Horn of Sevalak, Belkreiz's Primer of Alchemy or Usurper's Bargaining Tools

Old 07-31-2012, 01:49 PM   #38
Mogrim

Loremaster

Kander has replied to my list stating he is working on it...thanks Kander!

Old 07-31-2012, 02:26 PM   #39
Yimway

Loremaster

Darkholis wrote:

Tank armor have less block (on piece that gives block chance) and less mitigation than SS ones.

I'm working on a comprehensive list of these issues for him as well.

Old 07-31-2012, 11:31 PM   #40
Hammieee
Server: Everfrost

Loremaster

Please fix my item, add a red adorn thank you.

-Hammdaddy

Hammieee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:45 AM   #41
Jrel
Server: Butcherblock
Guild: Blackstar Rising

Loremaster

Darkholis wrote:

All the plate, chain, and cloth armor I've seen from first 5 names in HM Sullon has less mitigation than SS armor because they are level 90.  Please fix!

Jrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:48 AM   #42
crackers_87

Loremaster

Removed by crankers

crackers_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:16 PM   #43
Jrel
Server: Butcherblock
Guild: Blackstar Rising

Loremaster

HM shoulders dropped, no red slot.  Uhh, I forgot the name darn it.  186 stat item.

Jrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:05 PM   #44
Silzin
Server: Crushbone
Guild: Revelations

Loremaster

It just seems that time after time Itemization is becoming worse and worse.  Itemization needs to be a Priority in EQ2 again not a afterthought given to the newest/lowest person on the totem pole at the moment.  Itemization is the reason for people to play, if you mess it up, you remove the reason for US the players to play YOUR game EQ2.

Old 08-07-2012, 12:03 AM   #45
Mogrim

Loremaster

I don't want to be a negative nancy here... but mage armor hasn't been touched yet... I was REALLY hoping this could get patched in tomorrow, but it looks like no. SMILEY

Old 08-07-2012, 02:05 PM   #46
Zivgar

Loremaster

I wouldn't mind to see effects taken off ranged items and instead add the red rune back.

Currently I have a cloak and bow with the same proc on it, but they can't stack. I liked the red rune system so I could then choose what I could put on those items and not have to worry about a stacking problem.

Zivgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:44 PM   #47
Daalilama
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Illuminati

Loremaster

TBH adding skyshrine type procs to the HM Drunder revamp is really lazy at best and is garbage at worse.....stat procs dont stack and dont really amount to much of a bump in any sort of fashion, just like every other skyshrine proc they dont stack yet its possible to get mulitple items with the same proc ...meh

As has been requested before please add the better dov 1 war runes into all the hm drunder names drop tables...I'm kinda tired of seeing torrent of toxins, etc. drop off hm names.  The only thing going for some of the generic damage war runes is that they generally proc better than the static garbage from skyshrine and sometimes hit better.

Daalilama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:46 PM   #48
Mogrim

Loremaster

please fix mage armor... it didn't make it into the patch. I think Kander thought it was going to.../sad panda

Old 08-08-2012, 04:40 PM   #49
Boethius_Permafrost

Loremaster

I also noticed that the set names don't line up, at least on the priest ear that I looked at.  They probably should all be in the same sets as before.  It's not like the zone is any different.

Boethius_Permafrost is offline   Reply With Quote