EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Planes of Prophecy Beta > Tradeskill Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-06-2017, 12:40 AM   #31
Niami DenMother

Is it intentional that the "Innovative Fan" be a floor-placed item? It would seem more logical to have it on ceiling, or possibly the wall.
Niami DenMother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 06:19 PM   #32
Shmogre

If it helps, I've seen Advanced Carpenter 103 and two 105s drop (can't remember from where, though, sorry Oops ).
Shmogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 07:32 PM   #33
Cheesenabber

I don't remember from where either, but I HAVE seen a adv carpenter book drop, it was just empty at the time. I didn't keep it because inv space, and I'm a WW/hoarder of quest rewards
Old 11-06-2017, 07:59 PM   #34
Kuulei

[BUG] Crafting the current rush order writs for Carpenter, I noticed each combine takes 10 Celestial Sandpaper at a cost of 30 gp X 3 combines for a total of 90 gp. Completing 3 combines rewards 45 gp, only getting half of the fuel costs back.
Since there are two items to be made the total loss is 90 gp.
Turning in the writ only rewards 20 gp which is fine, if the combines reward fuel costs back, but presently they do NOT.
Kuulei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 11:42 PM   #35
Whilhelmina

Just wanted to double-check if it's really intended for those items to be made by stack of 5. It's nice (especially for flora) but it's kinda weird and I foresee fulled-to-the-rafters storage houses.
Old 11-10-2017, 09:33 PM   #36
Niami DenMother

I am not sure when the art lockdown is/was happening, so these may stay as-is, but adding to my earlier post about the lack of collision on The Eternal Furnace:

Innovative Fan has no collision
Innovative Buzzkill has no collision
Old 11-10-2017, 10:26 PM   #37
Niami DenMother

Also, "Cremator" is not solid from the bottom.
Old 11-14-2017, 09:12 PM   #38
Niami DenMother

I know "soonish" can vary a lot, and there's still plenty of time to get this fixed. I'm just trying to track what's askew with the carp stuff as I am re-eyballing things.

• Decayed Lamp (formerly Decayed Sconce) still has the flame offset
  • All the stuff that was half-sunken in the ground (or wall) as default placement still is half-sunken in the ground/wall as default placement.
  • "Bastian" of Thunder: Stone Dais is still typoed
  • Handcrafted and mastercrafted carp items are still displaying as treasured with 200 rent status reduction. They're also missing the tag that displays who made them.
  • Vendor buyback prices are the same for both the handcrafted and mastercrafted, despite the MC taking twice the fuel. (Possibly because of that treasured label?)
  • I'm not even going to try recrafting everything to check all the pluralization stuff right now. BigGrin
Old 11-14-2017, 10:20 PM   #39
Caith

Developer

Recaps are always appreciated!
The flame offest is fixed in art, but not sure if that art has been pushed to beta. I'll check on that, because we should be pushing art every day.
It's short for Sebastian of Thunder. Karana's kid brother.... No? Ok, fixed now.
There are still some possible changes with what recipes go where, so until then this won't be changed.
Caith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:23 PM   #40
Shmogre

We need lore for this now. Maybe work Sebastian into the tradeskill timeline... Wink
Shmogre is offline   Reply With Quote