EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Development Corner > In Testing Feedback
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-25-2005, 09:54 AM   #1
DejaaVous

Loremaster

But most of us with issues wait with baited breath every day to hear something good coming out for us?

Spend more time with this community Moor.  I mean really.
DejaaVous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 10:01 AM   #2
Jooneau

Loremaster

I have to agree with you unless he's making those "blog" posts on his own time "off the clock," and even if he is, he should use a non-SOE site to do this sort of personal blog, not use SOE official forums.
Jooneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 10:35 AM   #3
Kwoung

Tester

Jooneau wrote:
I have to agree with you unless he's making those "blog" posts on his own time "off the clock,"
Well I hope that 5:30 pm on a Sunday or 12:30 am any day is considered "off the clock".
Kwoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 10:37 AM   #4
Thesp

and this has to with testing how?
Thesp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 02:08 PM   #5
Amise

Loremaster

DejaaVous wrote:
But most of us with issues wait with baited breath every day to hear something good coming out for us?

Bull.  [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot].  I've seen some good whines on this board but that's gotta be the least justified, most petty thing I've ever seen.

Message Edited by Amise on 04-25-2005 03:09 AM

Amise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 04:20 PM   #6
Olivexe

Loremaster

DejaaVous wrote:

How about you worry about yourself. He sure heck can write any dang post he wants on his DAY OFF!
Olivexe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 04:40 PM   #7
aeio

DejaaVous wrote:

You are are dimmer than a burnt out bulb..  It is quite obvious from when he posted it he did it when he was not working.  People don't work 24 hours a day 7 days a week.  Someone who pulls the swing-shift at  White Castle should know that better than anyone.
aeio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 06:13 PM   #8
FrostP

General

Regardless of wether or not its Moorguards day off I think your taking it to the extreme, I don't know anybody who works 100% of the time they are at work anyway!

The guy has to put up with [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot] holes like you on a day to day basis, after listening to all that whineing and complaining I think he's entitled to post whatever he wants as the community manager.

Paying a subscription fee does NOT give you the right to speak to soe employees like they are crap.

FrostP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 06:32 PM   #9
Kabil

aeiouy wrote: You are are dimmer than a burnt out bulb..  It is quite obvious from when he posted it he did it when he was not working.  People don't work 24 hours a day 7 days a week.  Someone who pulls the swing-shift at  White Castle should know that better than anyone.

Im sorry but that has to be the funniest thing I've ever read.  Well placed and perfect.  I think I am going to steal it and put it in my "Most Rememberable Quotes" book. Thank you for brightening up this horrible rainy monday   - Kab
Old 04-25-2005, 07:57 PM   #10
CloakV

General

Kabilos wrote:

aeiouy wrote: You are are dimmer than a burnt out bulb..  It is quite obvious from when he posted it he did it when he was not working.  People don't work 24 hours a day 7 days a week.  Someone who pulls the swing-shift at  White Castle should know that better than anyone.

Im sorry but that has to be the funniest thing I've ever read.  Well placed and perfect.  I think I am going to steal it and put it in my "Most Rememberable Quotes" book. Thank you for brightening up this horrible rainy monday   - Kab

My fav all time quote i read on a forum was: (excuse the language i've purposly censored it myself) "Shut the *expletive deleted* up before i come over there and stick my *expletive deleted* in your gob and *expletive deleted* start your brain you *expletive deleted* [email protected]". I laughed for about 10 minutes solid when i read it.

Message Edited by CloakVai on 04-25-2005 08:58 AM

CloakV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 08:43 PM   #11
CherobylJ

I like his thread...and its done with a bit of levity, be nice he is a human being too.
"And as the Overlord raised his fist to the sky, the crowds cheered below. The soldiers began their familiar chant as the citizens joined in: "Strength in unity; unity in Lucan!"
CherobylJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 09:50 PM   #12
Eadric

Loremaster

You guys need to spend less time complaining about EQ2 and more time watching Battlestare Galactica; the show owns.
Eadric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 11:59 PM   #13
CherobylJ

Eadric wrote:
You guys need to spend less time complaining about EQ2 and more time watching Battlestare Galactica; the show owns.

BSG is an amzing show...100 pct right :smileyvery-happy:

"And as the Overlord raised his fist to the sky, the crowds cheered below. The soldiers began their familiar chant as the citizens joined in: "Strength in unity; unity in Lucan!"
CherobylJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 03:56 AM   #14
StonyStratford

Loremaster

I think it is a nice mirror of the EQLive board - Brenlo's World, check out http://eqforums.station.sony.com/eq

I think it is nice to get to see some of the person behind the title of Moderator, and helps remind us they are human beings with a job to do, just like anyone else.

Keep it up, I say! 
StonyStratford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 11:45 AM   #15
Miral

Tester

even I'm not touching this one with a crude 10 foot pole...