EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Mystic
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-19-2010, 11:39 AM   #1
Adegx
Server: Permafrost
Guild: League of the Extraordinary

Loremaster

though i definately cant complain about the changes SF made to oberon. The lastest hot fix has removed bane warding.  Not sure i really understand this change. With the reuses for oberon I dont see it as being OP'd.

Adegx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:58 PM   #2
Baccalarium

Loremaster

A potential use a long recast ward like that now being on pull,  rather than emergency ward,   it seemed like it was very appropriate to have bane warding on it.   I thought the principal reason for bane warding was to help mitigate agro problems on pull for warders.

Baccalarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:06 PM   #3
Arcanemundi
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Electus Vir

Loremaster

Raz_wolf wrote:

though i definately cant complain about the changes SF made to oberon. The lastest hot fix has removed bane warding.  Not sure i really understand this change. With the reuses for oberon I dont see it as being OP'd.

According to my tea leaves, I am guessing that part of the reason the Devs changed the bane proc was because they already read enough of the whining from those evil shaman on that OTHER forum about Oberon being too OP in general.  You should have seen the Beta forums, omg.  With Bane Warding proccing off it too, the Defilers would most likely go nuclear in the public forums.

Arcanemundi is offline   Reply With Quote