EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > Zones and Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-18-2016, 03:57 PM   #31
Anatha

I am also stuck. I have Slimskin. I don't see any roaming Iksar. I have killed everything up to this point in the zone. I zoned out and back in. Not sure what to do next. This has to be a bug.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:16 PM   #32
Chrol

Developer

I believe the recipe is for a quest, and is already fixed by Kaitheel for the next update. I'll double-check with him today.
Chrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 04:17 PM   #33
Chrol

Developer

You're missing the key to get to the trapped foreman (non-aggro, undead iksar). I'll make it more clear what is required to progress at this point in case the message is missed after killing the Googantuan.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:30 PM   #34
Taiyla

Thanks Chrol Smile My apologies I should have posted in the quest area and not the zone area.
Taiyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 05:20 PM   #35
Anatha

Got the key, got the lever. Made it past to the sword and shield. Killed the shield. The sword is WAY too much for this poor ranger! Yes, I know it has heroic buffs right now. I will have to wait until it is fixed.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:10 PM   #36
Conifur

Ok, you have to move fast because I was stuck at 17 and it seems the others are behind the door you need the key in the slime for.

Everything seemed to work fine but I have no clue where this recipe is or the weapon.

The zone is cool. I kind of like it.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:17 PM   #37
Sahkmet

After going down the drain in the slime I can seem to get back through it after killing The Frenzied Feeder. All I can do to get back to the rest of the zone is die and revive at the entrance.
Sahkmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 10:38 PM   #38
Conifur

After killing the feeder go to the right portion of the slime and dive down in the pool and go back the way you came. Don't forget to redo your slime suit.
Old 10-18-2016, 10:45 PM   #39
Chrol

Developer

This should already be fixed. If not, it will be tomorrow.
The number of kills to update the quest has been reduced to 20. I may add more time to it as well after further testing.
What Conifur said.
Not intended. I'll fix this.
Old 10-18-2016, 10:57 PM   #40
Uncle

just a fast clarification please

the sigature questline quest kunarc asending:a chosen weapon is going to be able to be updated via solo or heroic zoner like in the past correct
Uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 12:19 AM   #41
Chrol

Developer

Yes it will be.
Old 10-19-2016, 03:04 AM   #42
Emmuno

Any one find the recipe yet?
Old 10-19-2016, 04:26 AM   #43
Kelvani

Confirming: walls much easier and sword properly balanced now with the shield. I was able to complete the zone but the page for the recipe is still missing (Known issue).

Feedback: definitely need more time to kill the mobs for the timed quest. I would love to see them spawn more like a ring event perhaps?
Old 10-19-2016, 04:28 AM   #44
Uncle

it in the heroic and not the solo thus my question
Uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 08:00 AM   #45
ZUES

The zone is a pain in the butt. I'm frustrated.

1. The walls have too many hitpoints for most current gear. It's not at all in line with itemization at this stage in Kunark. The quest rewards for Kunark will leave many players spending 8 months killing these walls.
2. I couldn't find enough of the things to kill before time ran out. Twice. Maybe it's just a learning process.
3. Once you equip the slimesuit and time runs out you're screwed. I assumed those green circles were for recharging it but I just keep dying. No idea and no clue about what I'm looking for in the slime.
4. Mercs are dying in the slime. Intended? We can ofcoarse park them but I'm reporting it in case it's not intended.

So far I feel the zone lacks clues. You're more likely to hit the power button than to figure it out. Most people will ignore this zone if there isn't some kind of guide, quest, clues. The mechanics of the zone are great. The art is great. It's just a frustrating zone. I fell asleep trying to figure it out.
Old 10-19-2016, 08:33 AM   #46
Conifur

2. Did you run up along the bones in the crypts? You spawn more as you run past them. Not sure it was enough because my timer ran out as I was trying to figure out the walls.
3. Slime buff is unlimited cast - I thought the green things were speed buffs.
Old 10-19-2016, 09:03 AM   #47
KitKat31337

I am very saddened by the change in the sword, I got there today, and started casting E'Cis and my double devastation strike procs killed both of them before I could finish casting.... This is just ridiculously easy now. The fight, while a tad long before, was pretty decent and engaging once you figured out the joust mechanic.
Old 10-19-2016, 09:19 AM   #48
Tierisch

I agree there were no mechanics needed at all after the update and I am woefully undergeared. I killed them both before ever having to joust at all. Maybe we could find a happy medium and allow for a little strategy =D.
Old 10-19-2016, 10:07 AM   #49
phlik

Anyone find the recipe yet i have all the other bits and bobs to make the weapon just no recipe ;/
phlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 10:22 AM   #50
wazul

last named in forge : i do the dialog and give mirror. after kill it, i have a key for open a chest in a room near forge.
but now i have that :
only those who have earned the right to carry the legendary greenmist may open this chest

no see the recip. perhaps in the chest.... but i cannot open the chest, named in forge give me the key but not the right to open it.

?? i miss something again....
wazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 11:56 AM   #51
guard

same for me ran it 3 times now have been told recipe is in the chest but it wont let me open it
Old 10-19-2016, 01:06 PM   #52
Tierisch

I've done it 2x now with the same result, although the fact that there was a mirror completely escaped me the first time. One guy in our guild was able to open the chest, we all have -35k faction with the Greenmist so that wasn't it. And of course once I zoned out and came back in the key was gone and I could not interact with the chest at all..
Old 10-19-2016, 01:12 PM   #53
Seedpop

ran entire zone fresh today, got recipe from dalnir but tells me materials aren't acceptable, but i can't pick any materials up today, im guessing when i picked them up yesterday its seeing them somehow in my inventory, so can't craft weapon still
Old 10-19-2016, 01:19 PM   #54
sycla

got the recipie
got the recipe after the update ..but faced same problem with materials..deleting mats from inventory and picking mats again solved the problem
The key in slime pit is easy to spot now but extremely difficult to pick up
sycla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 01:25 PM   #55
sycla

So could it be that you have to do the HQ "the triumph of fear " to be "worthy" to loot the chest?
could not open on another toon..thats about the only difference we could come up with between the one who could open the box and the other who gets the message you are unworthy
sycla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 01:36 PM   #56
Moss

I recieved the recipe, put in my recipe book but when I search for it or when I try to use the forge it did not appear. I tried to evac, dying, and camp with no succes. The recipe appeared after I zone out.
Old 10-19-2016, 01:37 PM   #57
wazul

how i down two button simultany in atribe labotary with one account ? (i talk about this hq...)
serouisly to many pre-requit !
Old 10-19-2016, 02:56 PM   #58
guard

can we get comfirmation if the greenmist hq is needed please
Old 10-19-2016, 03:07 PM   #59
Mandoblast

I tried to open the chest and it said only the Greenmist worthy or something like that. I have NOT finished the Greenmist HQ.

+1 Pre-requisites for the win.
Old 10-19-2016, 03:11 PM   #60
wazul

for do the HQ :
- need 2 people for the first step, because in instance you need simultany down two button
-the call of fear : riliss is under the floor, i cannot speak to him