EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-28-2012, 04:18 PM   #1
foodcity

Philosopher

I thought there was supposed to be an anouncement for the mount from the facebook quest becoming available 0_o well, i have it in my /claim window, and it just HAD to be only one per account, apparently, unlike the winter wolf promotion...

Old 08-28-2012, 04:23 PM   #2
Dexella

Community Relations

The grant is in process -- some, but not all, have recieved it. The announcement will go up once it has been granted across the board. 

All Facebook Quest rewards that are part of this particular promotion are one per account.

~Dexella

Community Relations Manager
Dexella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:32 PM   #3
Juggercap

Elder

Dexella wrote:

The grant is in process -- some, but not all, have recieved it. The announcement will go up once it has been granted across the board. 

All Facebook Quest rewards that are part of this particular promotion are one per account.

~Dexella

Does one per account heirloom really make sense? What advantage does someone gain by not having to go to the bank for a mount skin? All of your characters can use it...but only if you stop at the bank when you camp...

Please explain why it's one per account. Are people going to abuse theiir mounts?

Run away! Run away!
Juggercap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:04 PM   #4
DuneWarrior

Loremaster

Juggercap wrote:

Dexella wrote:

~Dexella

Does one per account heirloom really make sense? What advantage does someone gain by not having to go to the bank for a mount skin? All of your characters can use it...but only if you stop at the bank when you camp...

Please explain why it's one per account. Are people going to abuse theiir mounts?

Quick answer is.. it doenst make sense, the whole 'one per account' for cosmetics/nice looking stuff etc. never made sense

DuneWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:25 PM   #5
thesiren

Loremaster

Well, at least we get a free mount, though.  That's something, especially for newbies. 

thesiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:28 PM   #6
zehly

Loremaster

How long do you get to claim your /claim promotional items? Is it like LON where you get forever? I haven't gotten anything from the last facebook promotions SMILEY

Savior Niekko, 92/320 Templar

Sir Trixle, ??/??? Brigand
zehly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:28 PM   #7
Elebu
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Ancient Prophecy

Loremaster

thesiren wrote:

Well, at least we get a free mount, though.  That's something, especially for newbies. 

Not just that but it's probably one of the coolest looking mounts I've seen in EQ2 so far.  If we're talking about the opalescent prowler that is. SMILEY

Forget particle effects, the skin and the detail in the 'stone' is very well done.

I never blather on about anything in EQ2 anymore but that mount is /drool.

Thanks EQ2 team!

Elebu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #8
Xanu
Server: Kithicor
Guild: Tres Amigos

Loremaster

I'm perfectly okay with it being 1 per character as long as it's an heirloom.

I have numerous heirloom mounts and it's great being able to change their personality as I want just to keep things "fresh".  None of my characters look the same and I couldn't imagine how boring it would be if they all had the same mount, armor, etc.

My opinion...not yours.  Don't hate.

Xanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:23 PM   #9
NrthnStar5

Loremaster

Quite frankly, all mounts and pets should become account wide. 

NrthnStar5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:29 PM   #10
Aneova
Server: Kithicor
Guild: Masters of the Universe

Loremaster

i'm still waiting for last months reward of 3 packs of lon cards.

Originally Posted by Smed: I've been a regular lurker on this site for a while but I wanted to step in here and dispel something that's just plain not true - I don't have my name highlighted here, but anyone that doubts it's me can email me at [email protected] and I'll happily reply. We aren't going to be allowing RMT in any way, shape or form on the non-exchange enabled EQ II servers. Period. End of statement. In any event, I wanted to stop in and at least set the record straight - you aren't going to be seeing RMT allowed on the non-exchange enabled servers.

John Smedley President, Sony Online Entertainment
Aneova is offline   Reply With Quote