EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Scout's Den > Swashbuckler
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-25-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
Ginnsu

Loremaster

Obviously not going to necro the post, but this thread addresses my question (best leveling strategy for new swashy AA) and I'm curious if this still holds water?

I just got back into the game and know that AA has been revamped so I'm curious to see what the current wisdom is for what choices a solo baby swash should pick:

Swashbuckler solo/leveling AA:

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=426762

Ginnsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:52 AM   #2
Illmarr

Loremaster

The thread you linked is hopelessly outdated. The Rogue page has had some major revamps. A discussion after those changes can be found here and the points made are still revalant today.

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=506377

Illmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:18 AM   #3
Illmarr

Loremaster

Today I'd be inclined to agree that what used to be the agility line is a line I'd wait until later to add. More bang for the buck leveling from the old str, sta and wis lines. I would put one point in Boot Dagger and one in Walk the Plank. Even one point in those two opens up a devestating chain of Walk the Plank>Boot Dagger>Viscerate>Kidney Stab>Lung Puncture at level 58 or Master Strike (Before that and where available).

Illmarr is offline   Reply With Quote