EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > Zones and Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-27-2016, 02:05 PM   #301
SgtPmpkn

Long Live the Emperor PQ - just putting this here as well since it is part of the sig line. Currently trying it solo I was not able to complete it - 9k pot, 130kish abil mod, master spelled, Heroic geared wizard with inquis merc, could only get 19/30 updates. Let us know if this is intended to be solo'd or need a group.
SgtPmpkn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 02:25 AM   #302
Kaitheel

Developer

Some more quest changes are coming to Beta:
  • Kunark Ascending: Beyond the Veil - Quest no longer includes the Frillik Tide.
  • Kunark Ascending: A Chosen Weapon - Greenmist Design Pattern is now deleted from recipe book if quest is deleted.
  • Kunark Ascending: A Chosen Weapon - Recipe components are now honored, even if gathered before the recipe is gained.
  • Kunark Ascending: Resurrection Machination - Charasis: Maiden's Chamber [Agnostic] is now accessable via the Maiden's Chamber door in Jarsath Wastes.
  • Kunark Ascending: Resurrection Machination - Drusella's bones stick around to be gathered now.
I don't know when these changes should be on Beta, but they should be included in the update notes at that time.

Thank you all for your continued help in making this expansion that much better! Your feedback and bug reporting is really appreciated!

~ Kaitheel
Kaitheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 03:13 AM   #303
Gnomad_Madgon

• Kunark Ascending: History in Stone
  • Hierophant Prime Jarrakas
  • - Inspect the rune-inscribed stone in Twark

I see beta was updated "Rune-inscribed stones are more noticeable". My journal implies that there is only one stone not multiple stones that I may inspect. I spent over 30 minutes looking very carefully and closely after reading all the posts about this quest and was unable to find any rune inscribed stone or stones. If these are not missing after a recent patch and anyone can give me advise beyond they blend into the area it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Gnomad ~ Audolfx
Gnomad_Madgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 03:27 PM   #304
Gnomad_Madgon

• Kunark Ascending: History in Stone
  • Hierophant Prime Jarrakas
  • - Inspect the rune-inscribed stone in Twark

Found them, took some time and a little help from others. The speed of goblin re spawns is a bit distracting, but I am guessing that is just keep population high for quest kill updates.

Thanks,
Gnomad ~ Audolfx[/quote]
Gnomad_Madgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 02:06 PM   #305
Crastinal

Doing signature questline, on Resurrection Machination step. Placed Greenmist on glowing runestone in Twark, bunch of mobs show and I have to kill them. Suddenly ding ding! ding ding! THE ZONE WILL IS BEING RESPAWNED, FIND A SAFE PLACE IMMEDIATELY. I groan and mumble, find a safe spot to camp my character away from aggro and camp. Because I only have a couple more minutes to play I decide to try it again the next day.
Zone in on beta again, my character is on safe spot, I come back to the runestone... and it is not glowing anymore. Text says: "I am to meet up with Dominus Rile and his forces at Twark in Obulus Frontier. If the fray has not already begun (it hasn't) I am to plunge Greenmist within the ceremonial Obulus stone, in the center of the cracked arcane seal in Twark" and I cannot follow the steps because nothing works. Gaaaaaaahh!!!

SERIOUSLY?
Old 11-01-2016, 02:10 PM   #306
Crastinal

double post is bad
Old 11-03-2016, 02:02 AM   #307
Kaitheel

Developer

An important change to note, coming to Beta:
  • Kunark Ascending: Seeking Reassurance - Quest now requires completion of "Damage the Trust" before being offered.
Usual stipulations apply. Watch for it in the update notes to know when it is on Beta.

~ Kaitheel
Old 11-03-2016, 12:23 PM   #308
zcindyzzzzxd

Are we getting another charm for the end reward ? As i have to many with those buff on them and the TS cloak is so nice why dont we get one for the sig line?
Old 11-07-2016, 02:12 AM   #309
Kaitheel

Developer

Got another change coming to Beta soon (tm):
  • Kunark Ascending: History in Stone - Quest completion now grants enough faction to not be attacked by guards of Nye'Caelona, as intended.
That should help!

~ Kaitheel
Old 11-07-2016, 11:45 PM   #310
Kaitheel

Developer

Does Keenora Fadan, in Nye'Caelona, have a quest for you?

~ Kaitheel
Old 11-08-2016, 08:45 AM   #311
Donilla

Kunark Ascending: Seeking Reassurance
Damage the Trust
Jierophant Prime Karrakas

I completed Kunark Ascending: Choosen Weapon. I've been told Jarrkas is the starter for the next step. A earlier post states that the Damage the Trust request is now required before Seeking Reassurance. I cannot get either. Jarrkas just gives me a blessing. Captain Tarrakis? just tells me I might be useful in the future. There is a weapon rack behind him that I was told would contain the sword to kill the giants but nothing on it is clickable.

I'm completely stuck and unable to move forward. I have the Greenmist HQ and successfully completed the Choosen Weapon. I did not do Damage out of order, I speak all the languages, can get quests from the elves, have both the iksar and greenmist disguises, etc. I'm at a loss as to what is wrong.

Donilla Deverry
100 Ranger
Old 11-08-2016, 09:20 PM   #312
Elinea

Could you (or anyone) help me out on this? I'm stuck at exactly this point, and cannot find anything to update the quest or point me in the right direction.
Elinea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 09:22 PM   #313
Shmogre

The main feature of Nye'Caelona (other than the gardens) is their spire, if that helps...
Shmogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 04:19 AM   #314
Sucha

Shmogre gave you a very good hint. I do not want to give it completely away but if you are still unable to figure it out in a day or 2 send me a personal message and I will give you a spoiler.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:35 AM   #315
Donilla

I do have the quests from Keenora Fadan, but didn't believe those to be part of the sig line? I'm currently working the quests from her. Growth in an Arid Land
Old 11-09-2016, 05:33 AM   #316
Donilla

That did the trick. Ty!
Old 11-09-2016, 06:00 PM   #317
Elinea

Actually, that did help. I found the next quest giver and thank you very much BigGrin
Elinea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 08:03 AM   #318
Alenna

I think it did bug my character I can't get Insecticidal Mission Impossible now(apparently i have to much faction to get it) which is the last quest I need for the Acheivement Frontier Tamer. and I suspect has the chest piece reward I'm missing. I know there is a fix coming to allow me to get it hope it gets in before beta ends.
Alenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 03:06 PM   #319
Vogie

I Finished the sig line today, received an in game mail to talk to Sarya Val'Sara to upgrade my mounts but she appears to not want my business why is this???

hmmm so I finished the Frilik Tide quest and now she will talk to me . . . interesting.
Old 11-13-2016, 07:02 PM   #320
Elowith

Kunark Ascending: Resurrection Machination. Up to the step to Aid in Rile's struggle, etc., and PQ is not active. Been standing around a while and nada. If this requires some number of people to activate, not going to be realistic for alts to tromp to this stage and get stuck. Just realized I could start PQ - but having no one else on it makes it more than a bit impossible to complete.
Elowith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 07:05 PM   #321
Chrol

Developer

Click Greenmist on the ground where you placed it for a buff against those public quest NPCs. That buff is only available if you're on that stage of the signature quest, not for those who started the public quest via the mission that unlocks after completing the entire signature quest line.
Chrol is offline   Reply With Quote