EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chains of Eternity Beta > Overland / Contested Zones (CoE Beta) > The Eidolon Jungle
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-05-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak

Fansite Staff

Apologies if there's a thread already for this one, but I couldn't find it.

Currently speaking to Gulthga for the first time. The part right before you agree to help him he uses a naughty word! It's within the bubble that includes: "Their fear should cripple them, but it as if Cazic himself has shielded them. I must as*ses our situation." Tacking one more "s" to correctly make that word "assess" would do wonders for that amygadalan's foul mouth.

Next typo: two dialogue bubbles later he says "These creature are familiar and yet unfamiliar." -- "creature" should be "creatures".

"Prognosticate", really? Even I had to look that one up, had no idea what it meant.

Okay, I just realized that all of the above should be in a report for the quest "Fear Itself", apologies.

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:25 PM   #2
Cyliena

Fansite Staff

I had the choice to zone into Throne of Fear: The Fear Gate before I was on the appropriate step in this quest.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
Cyliena

Fansite Staff

I got attacked by The Effigy of Fear in the center of Throne of Fear: The Fear Gate, but nothing has updated or happened since. I'm confused.

edit: Looked through another thread and I see that there's supposed to be some stone I can click on. No such stone exists. I'm in the correct instance as far as I understand.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #4
Cronyn

Dwarven Dev

Cyliena wrote:

I got attacked by The Effigy of Fear in the center of Throne of Fear: The Fear Gate, but nothing has updated or happened since. I'm confused.

edit: Looked through another thread and I see that there's supposed to be some stone I can click on. No such stone exists. I'm in the correct instance as far as I understand.

That's a new one.

What does your quest say right now?

Old 11-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #5
Cyliena

Fansite Staff

Cronyn wrote:

Cyliena wrote:

That's a new one.

What does your quest say right now?

Okay, I finally completed it, but there's definitely something wonky.

At the point where I posted above, it told me to enter the Throne of Fear and seek out the Fear Gate. I entered the Throne of Fear: The Fear Gate three different times (third time I allowed it to reset), ran all over the zone and I never got an update (though my merc did make the effigy of fear trigger the first run-through).

So I got fed up after an hour and logged out in the Fear Cave, just outside of the Throne of Fear door. Just logged back in and the quest updated immediately when I logged in, saying to go place the remains. I zoned back into The Fear Gate instance and saw the stone and was able to finish this part of the quest.

I'm at a loss as to what caused it to happen.

Old 11-11-2012, 02:36 AM   #6
Harzel

Loremaster

After helping the amygdalians, there is no indication except on the map that the Steward has moved to just outside of CT.  Would be nice if his incarnation back at the Ashen Tower at least said, "Meet me near the Temple of the Faceless", or something similar.

H.

Harzel is offline   Reply With Quote