EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-03-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
Freejazzlive

Loremaster

I realize it's probably WAAAAAY too late in this game's lifespan for this, but .......

It would be ever so awesome if, in our Quest journal (for example) we could find a tab listing all of the AA-giving named mobs we've killed.

I'm not suggesting this as a "gotta have it" feature, just that it would be nice to have. I'm an old fogie with a dodgy memory!

Golgi Apparati, Swashbuckler of Freeport

Aheedi Adaephon, Warlock of Freeport
Freejazzlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:17 PM   #2
Zygar

Loremaster

I agree. It would give me something to do when I'm bored, hunting down names I haven't killed over the years. SOE....make it so!
92 Provisioner
Befallen (Oasis) Server

Zygar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:18 PM   #3
salty21db

Loremaster

I've feedbacked this idea a few times.  Like a list of the dungeons and each named in the dungeon that we've killed.  The "star" system already tracks it so it shouldn't be too hard to just make a list somewhere since it already tracks it.

salty21db is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 09:28 PM   #4
The_Cheeseman

Loremaster

The only problem I have with this is that once you are capped on AA, the game stops tracking any further named kills. Everything in Skyshrine still shows a star for me, because I was AA capped before it existed. It could still be handy for those folks who are under the AA cap, but it won't be much use for those who want to "complete" zones by making sure they've killed every named inside.

Old 09-04-2012, 01:06 PM   #5
Ulrichvon

Loremaster

The achievement system is more for tracking if you've 'done it all' or not.

A list of nameds we've killed would be neat, and I talked to Rothgar about this once upon a time, and the issue is the 'performance hit' to build this aggregate list would be too high and it wasn't something they were interested in doing.