EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Zones and Population
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-26-2012, 12:30 AM   #1
Laenai
Server: Oasis
Guild: Tyranny

Loremaster

Tonight at 11:20EST, our Tallons HM zone crashed in the middle of Klaatuus. Everyone, of course, was booted out and as we logged back in, all the trash we had just killed was back and consequently ate us all individually as we came back into game. Our zone had been rolled back about 12 minutes.

SURPRISE!

I wish I could say this is the first time this has happened to me in a Drunder raid zone, but I'm a little boggled by how often it happens. I've seen it in all 6 Drunders (both HM and EM are affected) and its not something that's unique to any of the mobs there. It seems that after a little while, the zone just decides to roll itself back anywhere from 7-10 minutes.

Is this an issue with the Drunders? Has anyone else ever seen it happen? Is there already a thread on this and I'm just late to the party?