EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Norrathian Herald > Community News
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-18-2009, 10:49 PM   #31
Aurel

Book Goddess

Well, it also says that they continue to contribute for each "additional purchase made."  If they intended for 1 purchase to cover all of your characters, then there would be no need to make additional purchases.  *nodnod*  But I suppose if that is all that you looked at (the latter part of the statement), and you didn't want to assume that they didn't do this item how they do anything that you scribe, pet or spell or otherwise, then I can see room for confusion, yah.  d:

Old 12-19-2009, 12:24 AM   #32
Tuppen

Loremaster

Aurelis wrote:

Well, it also says that they continue to contribute for each "additional purchase made."  If they intended for 1 purchase to cover all of your characters, then there would be no need to make additional purchases.  *nodnod*  But I suppose if that is all that you looked at (the latter part of the statement), and you didn't want to assume that they didn't do this item how they do anything that you scribe, pet or spell or otherwise, then I can see room for confusion, yah.  d:

Part of my point is that I am a noob to Station Cash fluff items.  I have bought some of the services, but not items.  How would I know that they meant one per ACCOUNT when it clearly says per CHARACTER?

Again, not saying that they were intentionally misleading, but it could be made clearer.

And I have a right to feel burned by this situation.  My feelings are my feelings, aren't they?  Not saying you have to be upset about it, but as a long term customer who is familiar with the game (I have had this account since the game launched) I am used to "per Character" meaning "per character".  When they say "per account"  then I expect that I can only get the item once per account.

As for multiple purchases, they also talk about the fact that it can be gifted.  I thought that's what they meant by multiple purchases.  

You know what? I think I will call CS and just ask for a refund.  I will find another nice thing to do for disadvantaged kids this Christmas.

Tuppen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:15 PM   #33
Mystfit

Loremaster

Problem with the wording one per account is that may make people think they can only get one period. Where they can buy more then one, they can only jsut scribe one per toon. ( I assume so no one thinks they can have a herd!)

Old 12-19-2009, 10:28 PM   #34
Aurel

Book Goddess

"This item can be scribed once per purchase, provided that the character making the purchase has not already scribed it."

d:

Old 12-22-2009, 10:57 PM   #35
SisterTheresa

The Vigilant

Can anyone find the anklebiter doll?

I'm looking in the Cosmetic pets section as we speak and I see the Panda but not the doll.

??

Old 12-22-2009, 11:00 PM   #36
Kiara

Community Relations

The doll is the EQ item.  Unfortunately it isn't available in EQII.

Just a small update, we've had an amazing turnout across all three games.  We haven't reached our goal of a 50k$ donation yet, but we're well on the way. 

Thank you, so very much, to everyone who has generously contributed thus far.  I look forward to announcing the total donation that our awesome gamers made to Child's Play at the end of the month SMILEY

Kiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 11:08 PM   #37
SisterTheresa

The Vigilant

Kiara wrote:

The doll is the EQ item.  Unfortunately it isn't available in EQII.

Just a small update, we've had an amazing turnout across all three games.  We haven't reached our goal of a 50k$ donation yet, but we're well on the way. 

Thank you, so very much, to everyone who has generously contributed thus far.  I look forward to announcing the total donation that our awesome gamers made to Child's Play at the end of the month

Gagh ... not used to posting EQ and EQ2 info together

Bah well no panda for me

Old 01-04-2010, 12:16 AM   #38
Kiara

Community Relations

Hello all!

Just a reminder that the Child's Play charity drive concludes on January 17th.  There's still time to show your support by purchasing a panda SMILEY

Donations thus far have been very generous and we thank everyone who has participated.

Kiara is offline   Reply With Quote