EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Norrathian Herald > Community News
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-21-2008, 08:06 PM   #31
Sar

General

Awesome... thank you for working hard to keep us informed! SMILEY
Sar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 09:00 PM   #32
Kendricke

Loremaster

Cassea wrote:
Thanks for the caculator.

You could have stopped right at that.  Everything else in your post has nothing to do with us, as we're not developers...at least not for SOE.  SMILEY

P.S. - You're welcome.

* -Opinions expressed in this post do not represent any current or past employers.
Kendricke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 09:59 PM   #33
Momochi

Community Relations

Nice job, Kendricke!I introduced it to the Japanese players and a fan site guy told me he will use it!SMILEYMomochiJapanese Community
Momochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 02:33 PM   #34
Sector11

Clockwork Gamer

I've just posted an update to the calculator. You can now enter your guild's level and it will tell you how many amenity slots you will have, based on guild level and hall tier. In addition, if you check more boxes than you have slots, you'll get a warning that you've exceeded your limit!

Also, added the Miner Hireling. We didn't get pictures of this one Fan Faire, but added it since we've had multiple inquiries about it.

Old 08-27-2008, 02:49 PM   #35
Anordil
Server: Lucan DLere
Guild: The Order of the Silver Tree

Loremaster

Just a minor cavil:

An orrery is a mechanical model of a solar system. Haven't a clue what an orrey is. ^_^ And if I really want to cavil (and this is directed more to the devs), it's a redundancy to name the item a Maj'Dulian Planetary Orrery since... well, an orrery is a mechanical model of a solar system. ^_^

Anordil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 03:19 PM   #36
Sector11

Clockwork Gamer

[email protected] DLere wrote:

Just a minor cavil:

An orrery is a mechanical model of a solar system. Haven't a clue what an orrey is. ^_^ And if I really want to cavil (and this is directed more to the devs), it's a redundancy to name the item a Maj'Dulian Planetary Orrery since... well, an orrery is a mechanical model of a solar system. ^_^

One more instance of that string search-and-replaced!As far as the Orrery goes, by the way, I have the calculator set so it and the courtyard statues are not counting towards the amenity number.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:37 PM   #37
Taeghen
Server: Lucan DLere
Guild: Bloodsworn

Loremaster

excellent job guys.  I plan on using this as my new guild levels.  when we get into the 20s, I plan on sitting down with the members, and figuring out exactly what we want in our first guild hall amenity wise, and start figuring out the status and coin costs needed.  This will go a long way towards helping us out.  thanks again.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:44 PM   #38
thecynic315

Loremaster

Zobek this is the greatest tool, one request I have would be to have a total colums for initial cost and for the weekly upkeep.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:30 AM   #39
Britefire

Loremaster

oops, replyed on wrong thread SMILEY
Britefire is offline   Reply With Quote