EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Fighter's Arena > Shadowknight
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-27-2006, 12:52 PM   #1
MightyThor

Loremaster

Hi guys,Subject really says it all. I'm level 38 and wanting to spec in the AGI line but I'm having trouble finding any decent Spears to use, either 1h or 2h.I'm currently using the Polished Granite Tomahawk for 1h and a Gorehorn Blade of Butchery for 2h and I just find a single spear that holds a candle to either (and both are going to get old fast).Can anyone help me? I'd love some feedback about Quests/drops for any Spear weapons level 40+.Cheers!

Check out my blog!

http://blog.weflyspitfires.com
MightyThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 05:55 PM   #2
megatra

the only one i've seen worth using drops off Ish'Karrat (sp?) in Halls of Fate. good luck getting it tho... he usually drops his treasured crap.
Old 03-27-2006, 06:33 PM   #3
Lord Montague

Loremaster

But he's level 38, so halls of fate might not work.

If you can get it, in a couple levels you'll be able to use ebon weaponry, and I believe there is a crafted ebon spear that should be very nice for you.

Lord Montague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 06:54 PM   #4
Xanoth

Loremaster

there is an awesome 1h spear that drops in spirits of the lost, can't remember name or stats, but its better than most t6 stuff.  obviously will take a while to get there SMILEYother than that i'd recomend jsut harvesting like mad and getting a weaponsmith to make you an ebon one, really dont know of any legendary/fabled spear drops for around your level other than the one mentioned above.

EQ2 Raid Loot Database
Xanoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 07:01 PM   #5
Firguss99

Loremaster

Not sure on drop location, but at 36 I'm using Pritchett's fork (*think* its a level 30 Fabled).  Its 2 hander, and has a dmg rating of about 40 iirc.

At 40, likely going to switch to crafted, as per posts above.

Firguss99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 07:09 PM   #6
MightyThor

Loremaster

Thanks a lot for the great feedback guys.I looked up both the ebon spear and Pritchett's Fork and they look like good weapons - will try to get my hands on them sometime soon =D

Check out my blog!

http://blog.weflyspitfires.com
MightyThor is offline   Reply With Quote