EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Altar of Malice Beta > General Beta Discussion (AoM Beta)
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-07-2014, 12:28 AM   #1
Wolfsbaine

You have the Heroic, Raid and other merchants right next to where one of our Quest NPC's spawn. Every instance of Tranquil Seas I go into has about 35-50 Players and Mercs standing in the way. It makes questing in that area VERY laggy. I have to click two or 3 times just to harvest something. Can we please move those merchants to another zone. I am in TS 2 and there is 60 players in the zone. Maybe 20 including myself are questing. I would suggest Antonica, Commonlands, anywhere!
Wolfsbaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 12:30 AM   #2
Wolfsbaine

I do understand that people want to see the new gear and such. I am not mad at the players checking those items out. It is just a pain trying to get around most of the people.
Old 11-07-2014, 02:31 AM   #3
Finora

Or even somewhere else in the zone. Just not right on top of the quest guy. Smile
Finora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 03:43 AM   #4
Wolfsbaine

I figured if I got them to say Ant, or CL there there wouldn't be just 30 to 50 guys standing around the docks in the way. Plus that is less people in the zone