EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Spells, Abilities, and General Class Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-29-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
Apotheclious

Apprentice

Bear with me, rather new to the game. Was just wondering why Wiki shows Iskar having Venomous Strike as a starter ability... yet I can't find it anywhere. Am I not understanding something here? Are those racial abilities gold only or something? I have Silver membership, any advice?

Apotheclious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
Ulrichvon

Loremaster

Racials were completely redone and are now balanced (read dull).  The information on the wiki is quite out-dated.

Old 08-29-2012, 05:23 PM   #3
TheSpin

Loremaster

Yeah, when RoK launched, several years ago, racials were more catered to each specific race and each race had their own kind of attack.  This was changed a long time ago, but while the wiki is pretty good about getting new information added to it, it's not very good about going back through all of the changes and fixing everything to match the current game.

I use the wiki all the time for quests, and it's useful for class and race related things as well, but since I've played for a long time I have the advantage of being able to spot the outdated info and ignore it.

TheSpin is offline   Reply With Quote