EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Spells, Abilities, and General Class Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-22-2012, 05:23 PM   #1
Airvhan

Loremaster

It would be great if you made a specific website that gave explanations for each STAT and exactly WHAT and HOW it affected the character. 

Example:  Ability Reuse Speed:  This speeds up X and Y.  Soft Cap is #, it then transfers extra to with a 0.250 transfer amount.Spell Reuse Speed:  This speeds up Z and also does Soft Cap is #.Flurry: This affects only and not Soft Cap is #.

I'm not talking about webpages people have already made on other websites that are "I think this stat does this and I'm pretty sure that stat does that..."  I think it would be cool to have an official site.  Or if you are too busy to make a website then make a official post on the forums and post the time/date this setup was official and post last update times too.

Airvhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:25 PM   #2
Ulrichvon

Loremaster

This would be a fantastic set of pages on their new wikia portal.

Just sayin.

Old 10-31-2012, 03:02 AM   #3
Mohee

Lord

Good luck  we can't ever seem to get a clear explanation about any of the stats or the math involved. I don't think they really know how it works anymore to be honest...

EQ'ing since 1999
Mohee is offline   Reply With Quote