EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Spells, Abilities, and General Class Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-23-2012, 01:24 AM   #1
Sigmaz01

Loremaster

Currently my prestige endline on my conj adds 1 cb for every 12 pot which gives me 23.4% CB however that added CB is not transfering to my pet. I will also like to add that enchanted vigor's added potency is also not sharing while every other buff shares with my pet. If other sources like AA's(heroic line's ability mod/pot/cb) all share with my pet i see no reason why this should be left out from my pet. It's pretty huge chunk of dps lost, i see this as a bug but i really hope its not intented.

Sigmaz01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:55 AM   #2
Oink
Server: Blackburrow
Guild: Petitioned

Loremaster

No buff that converts stats to another share.  Be it over cap conversion, EV, potency to crit bonus prestige, extra int from bolster, they all do nothing to make pet stronger.

You might as well rack it up as intended, because the devs just don't care enough to bother with it, and plenty of people have reported these issues.

Oink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:08 AM   #3
Sigmaz01

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

No buff that converts stats to another share.  Be it over cap conversion, EV, potency to crit bonus prestige, extra int from bolster, they all do nothing to make pet stronger.

You might as well rack it up as intended, because the devs just don't care enough to bother with it, and plenty of people have reported these issues.

Hmm if this is true then i am a sad conjy :/

Old 06-24-2012, 01:35 PM   #4
Solarax

Loremaster

working as intended =(

Solarax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:56 PM   #5
Mohee

Lord

I wish melee stats carried over to our pets, then I could reforge and make the scout pet actually useful maybe!

But, then again... this isn't a game where you "pay to play your way"

SMILEY

EQ'ing since 1999
Mohee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:05 AM   #6
Sigmaz01

Loremaster

Mohee wrote:

I wish melee stats carried over to our pets, then I could reforge and make the scout pet actually useful maybe!

I agree

Old 10-15-2012, 09:54 AM   #7
Beee

Loremaster

I think if every conjurer makes a /bug report they will not change this... The missfunctionallity of Enchanted Vigor and the prestige endline are very sad
Beee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:55 AM   #8
Shotneedle

Loremaster

Mohee wrote:

This wouldn't make the scout pet useful, because it doesn't even use half of it's combat arts to begin with. As a beastlord I would appreciate it if melee stats shared too because then maybe my pet would have more than a 20-50% hit rate.

Buffrat - 92 Troubador - AB

Arbitrat - 92 Berserker - AB

Guarddog - 92 Warden - AB
Shotneedle is offline   Reply With Quote