EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Planes of Prophecy Beta > General Beta Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-21-2017, 12:15 PM   #1
Okaim

Almost 5 days and still no char on beta server, you sure didn't wait that long to get your money
Old 10-21-2017, 03:00 PM   #2
endlesslove

My character copy also has not copied over from live goin on days now. my friends seedpop and dolcevita has copied over in hours. so what have they done that I didn't do?
Old 10-21-2017, 04:32 PM   #3
Marranda

I copied my main over on Tuesday, Right after I bought the xpac. Sadly its Saturday and still I don't have my main there. I also copied an alt about 24 hours ago. And its not there either Frown I just wish they would keep these forums up to date and let us know what to do.
Old 10-21-2017, 04:47 PM   #4
chodo

Same problem here. Start of beta, resubmit after 48 hrs, resubmit after 24 hrs (after kander said it was fixed), another 18 hrs, still no alts
Old 10-21-2017, 05:54 PM   #5
knine

still no beta copy either, just to keep the thread rolling Smile
knine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 07:23 PM   #6
Gohul

I preordered right after the presentation too, patched as soon as beta became available, and /beta'ed right after that. I'm still missing my toons on the beta-server.
Old 10-21-2017, 07:28 PM   #7
honeybush

I've tried about 3 times. Waited patiently and nothing so far. Made a level 1 toon. Didn't work. Made another. Didn't work. Been playing a beta buffed toon. It's getting old. Was hoping to play my main for muh B Day but at this pace it's never going to happen.
Old 10-21-2017, 07:34 PM   #8
chodo

mine finally worked from last night.~20 hrs after 3rd try
Old 10-21-2017, 09:45 PM   #9
Hot_Rod

Have they given a new timeframe for re-submitting a character? I was told 24 hours, but the only ones to actually go through were from 3+ days ago that were not resubmitted.
Old 10-22-2017, 05:26 PM   #10
Senya

I've tried three times, too. I waited 24+ hours between the first and second one and followed instructions from discord to copy again. Waited two more days and no copy. Copied again this morning about four hours ago. Hopefully tomorrow...
Old 10-23-2017, 02:12 AM   #11
Almee

I hate to be a pessimist but it isn't like DBG hasn't known, for a year, that players would want to copy their own characters over to beta to play. Now, with only 4 weeks to test, the first week is pretty well shot for many of us who are still waiting for our characters to be copied over. I'm going to be so far behind the 8 ball that it is probably going to be hard to find groups by the time my characters are copied over.

One of my toons, that I copied minutes after beta went up, was finally copied over today. This is crazy. Another toon, on another account, that was copied a few minutes later, copied over in about 3 days so it isn't first come first served.

I'm trying to bring over all my 100 crafters but only have 3 of the 9 so far. My toons are going to get cheated out of the rewards at this rate. I am so disgusted because I don't know whether to try to copy them again, give up, or wait. DBG hasn't done anything to let us know what to do so many of us are just stuck in limbo.
Old 10-23-2017, 02:52 AM   #12
Elinea

If you have a blank character page, try creating a level 1 and log it out. Your copies may show up.
Elinea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 02:48 AM   #13
Dristlin

It is rather disappointing to not be able to log in and see the charter you copied over. I have rather limited time to play do to work so when I have my first day off and the charters do not transfer, is rather disappointing. It should not be that hard to copy data they already have.
Given they can wipe all charters at will and they have rush to do rewards it can kind of limit peoples chances if they have limited time to play do to work.
Old 11-13-2017, 08:15 AM   #14
Zyco

Limited time to test here also, I want to get these rewards but my beta copy is not working.. I pre-ordered when this went live and have not had my chars copied over. frustrated