EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-30-2012, 11:27 PM   #1
Tedra
Server: Befallen
Guild: Sacrifice

Loremaster

Literally I bought over 1200 in both (each) water/compost/bones LAST WEEK and turned them all in to the herbalist in my guild hall. I got 5 Lost souls (another rare collectible) and not one darn Preserved arm wrapping from DOF.

What gives? Ive been in the game for years and only have harvested the sucker 3 times since DOF. and Yes I spend alot of time in SS or POf - who doesnt?

This 1200 in fertilizer doesnt count the 1000 I buy every few weeks for my alts or to fill up my broker stores.

I think this collectible is seriously bugged. I can get tons of the others in the same collection, the leg, torso, etc etc. and there is none on the broker on my server - hasnt been in over 4 weeks. When it is its about 25 plat. Id love to be able to finish this collection on my alts. and I find it highly unfair that Ive spent so much in fertilizer and I get every other collectible but this one.

Tedra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:20 AM   #2
Tedra
Server: Befallen
Guild: Sacrifice

Loremaster

bump

Tedra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:35 PM   #3
Lieuen

Loremaster

You STILL havn't got it? Your tenacity is awesome (or pathological)
Lieuen is offline   Reply With Quote