EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2012, 10:20 PM   #31
salty21db

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 337
Default

ZachSpastic wrote:

salty21db wrote:

feldon30 wrote:

At level 92, people are just expected to have ~300 AAs. Also, it's pretty clear that AAs are not the future of the game but Prestige AAs and those are automagically earned by leveling. It made sense for AAs to be a big accomplishment in KoS and EoF. It makes less sense now.

Which is the exact reason I'm raging.  No AA = less to do in game or in endgame overall.  Not sure why people feel taking things OUT of the games is a good thing when it just gives us something to do?  Why do we want the game to end so quickly that we pay for monthly then whine there is nothing to do?

No AA, no factions, no access quests.  Level to cap, do dungeons, raid.  Sounds like every other MMO to me.  Keep taking timesinks out of MMOs why wouldn't I just play a console RPG?

The same thing I keep repeating on the boards and the same thing I'm trying to make developers understand.  Players will ALWAYS ask for things to be easier in games.  They always want things dumbed down and things made easier/faster so they can get their "carrot" faster.  Point of an MMO is to keep that carrot nearly unreachable, otherwise why continue paying your company money but maybe every expansion if that?  When the developers listen to the community and continually make things easier we've seen what happens to the game then haven't we?  That OTHER game...  But when it's challenging and offers plenty of content, reward, and satisfaction for completing goals the game only grows and grows.  Reaching that 280 aa mark is one of the rewarding challenges and imo should have had AA milestones the whole time in the game.  Say at 70 required 200aas to press on (random number) and so forth and so on.  Not sure why developers aren't copying what made the other game so rich instead of copying what made the other game start to fall off lol.  It's just so silly to me.  You have business majors in your company along with master software designers and yet you can't see this?

Why aren't you playing EQ1 instead of complaining about changes to EQ2? EQ1 is clearly the game for you. Or maybe Vanguard.

I fully expect to find these AA baubles in the Marketplace the day CoE launches. Are you going to pop a vein when they are for sale?

I would most likely quit.

Also I use station pass and I play EQ1 as well as EQ2.  I primarily play EQ1 however on progression servers...Fippy atm.  Just hate to see a good company go the same route as every other developer and make MMOs into a dumbed down pile of mush.

salty21db is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:44 PM   #32
d1anaw

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,139
Default

salty21db wrote:

feldon30 wrote:

At level 92, people are just expected to have ~300 AAs. Also, it's pretty clear that AAs are not the future of the game but Prestige AAs and those are automagically earned by leveling. It made sense for AAs to be a big accomplishment in KoS and EoF. It makes less sense now.

Which is the exact reason I'm raging.  No AA = less to do in game or in endgame overall.  Not sure why people feel taking things OUT of the games is a good thing when it just gives us something to do?  Why do we want the game to end so quickly that we pay for monthly then whine there is nothing to do?

No AA, no factions, no access quests.  Level to cap, do dungeons, raid.  Sounds like every other MMO to me.  Keep taking timesinks out of MMOs why wouldn't I just play a console RPG?

The same thing I keep repeating on the boards and the same thing I'm trying to make developers understand.  Players will ALWAYS ask for things to be easier in games.  They always want things dumbed down and things made easier/faster so they can get their "carrot" faster.  Point of an MMO is to keep that carrot nearly unreachable, otherwise why continue paying your company money but maybe every expansion if that?  When the developers listen to the community and continually make things easier we've seen what happens to the game then haven't we?  That OTHER game...  But when it's challenging and offers plenty of content, reward, and satisfaction for completing goals the game only grows and grows.  Reaching that 280 aa mark is one of the rewarding challenges and imo should have had AA milestones the whole time in the game.  Say at 70 required 200aas to press on (random number) and so forth and so on.  Not sure why developers aren't copying what made the other game so rich instead of copying what made the other game start to fall off lol.  It's just so silly to me.  You have business majors in your company along with master software designers and yet you can't see this?

Raging? over a video game? Seriously? There is always SOMETHING to do. And if you honestly have done EVERYTHING in the game on every character you have, then when  have you had a life? You likely mean something YOU want to do. And I hate to break it to ya, but this is not your own personal game. There is plenty to do, even at max level. I find it highly unlikely that anyone, or at least anyone with a job and/or family has done absolutely every quest, every instance, every dungeon, every zone and every tradeskill on every character.

d1anaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:51 PM   #33
Juggercap

Elder
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 208
Default

I like the idea of the AA barrier for instances. I'm also fine with players being destroyed by solo trash mobs if they've decided to not actually level their character. Balance content around people that care, and give people that care a way to see if the people they are grouping with also care.

__________________
------------------

Run away! Run away!
Juggercap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:54 PM   #34
salty21db

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 337
Default

d1anaw wrote:

salty21db wrote:

feldon30 wrote:

At level 92, people are just expected to have ~300 AAs. Also, it's pretty clear that AAs are not the future of the game but Prestige AAs and those are automagically earned by leveling. It made sense for AAs to be a big accomplishment in KoS and EoF. It makes less sense now.

Which is the exact reason I'm raging.  No AA = less to do in game or in endgame overall.  Not sure why people feel taking things OUT of the games is a good thing when it just gives us something to do?  Why do we want the game to end so quickly that we pay for monthly then whine there is nothing to do?

No AA, no factions, no access quests.  Level to cap, do dungeons, raid.  Sounds like every other MMO to me.  Keep taking timesinks out of MMOs why wouldn't I just play a console RPG?

The same thing I keep repeating on the boards and the same thing I'm trying to make developers understand.  Players will ALWAYS ask for things to be easier in games.  They always want things dumbed down and things made easier/faster so they can get their "carrot" faster.  Point of an MMO is to keep that carrot nearly unreachable, otherwise why continue paying your company money but maybe every expansion if that?  When the developers listen to the community and continually make things easier we've seen what happens to the game then haven't we?  That OTHER game...  But when it's challenging and offers plenty of content, reward, and satisfaction for completing goals the game only grows and grows.  Reaching that 280 aa mark is one of the rewarding challenges and imo should have had AA milestones the whole time in the game.  Say at 70 required 200aas to press on (random number) and so forth and so on.  Not sure why developers aren't copying what made the other game so rich instead of copying what made the other game start to fall off lol.  It's just so silly to me.  You have business majors in your company along with master software designers and yet you can't see this?

Raging? over a video game? Seriously? There is always SOMETHING to do. And if you honestly have done EVERYTHING in the game on every character you have, then when  have you had a life? You likely mean something YOU want to do. And I hate to break it to ya, but this is not your own personal game. There is plenty to do, even at max level. I find it highly unlikely that anyone, or at least anyone with a job and/or family has done absolutely every quest, every instance, every dungeon, every zone and every tradeskill on every character.

Ohhhh a personal jab, kinky.  Family of five actually, house of my own at 23, two cars, etc (all earned on my own also without any college /gasp).  So yeah I'm quite fine in the real life department.  Sorry to sadden your hopes of belittling me.

Regardless that lame excuse of "I have a real life I couldn't possibly be good at a game or have done most of the things in game" is pretty tired and used.  It's also exactly as I stated, an excuse.  There is plenty to do in game over and over and over and over and over again.  Do it on one character then do it 10x over, wonderful.  I'd rather reach a goal of AAs where it is different on every character then farm the same shinies on every character SMILEY.

salty21db is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:22 PM   #35
ZachSpastic

Loremaster
ZachSpastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 167
Default

salty21db wrote:

I would most likely quit.

Also I use station pass and I play EQ1 as well as EQ2.  I primarily play EQ1 however on progression servers...Fippy atm.  Just hate to see a good company go the same route as every other developer and make MMOs into a dumbed down pile of mush.

So what makes you think that EQ2 should be nothing more than a copy of EQ1 with different graphics.

ZachSpastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:24 PM   #36
ZachSpastic

Loremaster
ZachSpastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 167
Default

Juggercap wrote:

I like the idea of the AA barrier for instances. I'm also fine with players being destroyed by solo trash mobs if they've decided to not actually level their character. Balance content around people that care, and give people that care a way to see if the people they are grouping with also care.

Decided to not actually level their character? If you had actually played this game you would know that leveling is not a problem and that AAs are not levels. AAs have nothing to do with whether or not you "care".

ZachSpastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:31 PM   #37
salty21db

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 337
Default

ZachSpastic wrote:

salty21db wrote:

I would most likely quit.

Also I use station pass and I play EQ1 as well as EQ2.  I primarily play EQ1 however on progression servers...Fippy atm.  Just hate to see a good company go the same route as every other developer and make MMOs into a dumbed down pile of mush.

So what makes you think that EQ2 should be nothing more than a copy of EQ1 with different graphics.

What a wonderful notion....

salty21db is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #38
Juggercap

Elder
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 208
Default

ZachSpastic wrote:

Juggercap wrote:

I like the idea of the AA barrier for instances. I'm also fine with players being destroyed by solo trash mobs if they've decided to not actually level their character. Balance content around people that care, and give people that care a way to see if the people they are grouping with also care.

Decided to not actually level their character? If you had actually played this game you would know that leveling is not a problem and that AAs are not levels. AAs have nothing to do with whether or not you "care".

To actually level your character, you need to level your AAs as well. If you care about your character being able to perform at a high level, you care about AAs.

__________________
------------------

Run away! Run away!
Juggercap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:02 AM   #39
Tommara

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 301
Default

Juggercap wrote:

To actually level your character, you need to level your AAs as well. If you care about your character being able to perform at a high level, you care about AAs.

Not really.

The fact that people make it to high levels with insufficient AA for groups means that they level quite well without AA.

The biggest annoyance for me are the level restrictions on solo content, and now the 280 AA requirement for leveling beyond 90.  I've been leveling a new toon, about the 7th or 8th to get above 70, and have been bored with leveling locking to grind AA.  If you try to do it proportionately, a level 30 with 90 AA or a level 50 with 150 AA or level 70 with 210 AA completely blows away the solo content.  Like one shots even cons, and probably has excess AA that they aren't even allowed to assign.  I gave up trying to keep AA proportional to 320/90 when I had about 70 AA that I couldn't assign, and got really, really bored with quests being too easy. I got blocked from getting quests in Tenebrous Tangle, Kylong Plains, Moors of Ykesha, Greater Divide, and Withered Lands, and by the time they let me in, were trivial.  Well, not allowed to do Withered Lands quests yet with my 89.6/227 AA new toon, but so bored I'd rather read the forums and post here.

They should remove level and AA requirements for solo quests (and improve visual indicators to include information about the quest level and type)(I would like the "don't show feathers for out-leveled quests" flag to allow an option to set the level range you want to see)(I don't want to see the Hole group Mark quests, which no groups are doing, while I'm soloing the Paineel quests), and instead gate content intended for groups. 

Instead of having a 280 AA requirement to level beyond 90, they should just put a 90/280 AA requirement for the group zones that are designed around that requirement.

 Edited note:  and no, I won't waste a 280 AA bauble on this toon. 

Tommara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:38 AM   #40
d1anaw

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,139
Default

salty21db wrote:

Ohhhh a personal jab, kinky.  Family of five actually, house of my own at 23, two cars, etc (all earned on my own also without any college /gasp).  So yeah I'm quite fine in the real life department.  Sorry to sadden your hopes of belittling me.

Regardless that lame excuse of "I have a real life I couldn't possibly be good at a game or have done most of the things in game" is pretty tired and used.  It's also exactly as I stated, an excuse.  There is plenty to do in game over and over and over and over and over again.  Do it on one character then do it 10x over, wonderful.  I'd rather reach a goal of AAs where it is different on every character then farm the same shinies on every character .

And just because YOU don't want something and YOU think something should be done a certain way does not mean you get to impose YOUR demands on everyone else. I pay money to pay and as such I have as much right to play MY way as you do. Too bad if YOU don't like it. If you don't like it, then quit, or don't use things you don't like. That's what I do when I don't care for something. But you don't get to decide that the rest of us should not have the option merely because YOU don't approve of it.

d1anaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:13 AM   #41
Zergosch

Loremaster
Zergosch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 461
Default

280 AA Points bauble, nice to have, but it would not take that long to grind up without it, thats one thing why i dont care if its coming or not SMILEY

Beside of that fact, normaly soe dont give 2 .... about what we do think, as long as they get some 

Dont get me wrong, there´s nothing bad about that, just a company among so many ^^

Zergosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:05 AM   #42
Juggercap

Elder
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 208
Default

Tommara wrote:

Juggercap wrote:

To actually level your character, you need to level your AAs as well. If you care about your character being able to perform at a high level, you care about AAs.

Not really.

The fact that people make it to high levels with insufficient AA for groups means that they level quite well without AA.

The biggest annoyance for me are the level restrictions on solo content, and now the 280 AA requirement for leveling beyond 90.  I've been leveling a new toon, about the 7th or 8th to get above 70, and have been bored with leveling locking to grind AA.  If you try to do it proportionately, a level 30 with 90 AA or a level 50 with 150 AA or level 70 with 210 AA completely blows away the solo content.  Like one shots even cons, and probably has excess AA that they aren't even allowed to assign.  I gave up trying to keep AA proportional to 320/90 when I had about 70 AA that I couldn't assign, and got really, really bored with quests being too easy. I got blocked from getting quests in Tenebrous Tangle, Kylong Plains, Moors of Ykesha, Greater Divide, and Withered Lands, and by the time they let me in, were trivial.  Well, not allowed to do Withered Lands quests yet with my 89.6/227 AA new toon, but so bored I'd rather read the forums and post here.

They should remove level and AA requirements for solo quests (and improve visual indicators to include information about the quest level and type)(I would like the "don't show feathers for out-leveled quests" flag to allow an option to set the level range you want to see)(I don't want to see the Hole group Mark quests, which no groups are doing, while I'm soloing the Paineel quests), and instead gate content intended for groups. 

Instead of having a 280 AA requirement to level beyond 90, they should just put a 90/280 AA requirement for the group zones that are designed around that requirement.

 Edited note:  and no, I won't waste a 280 AA bauble on this toon. 

You misunderstand me. When I say you need AAs to 'actually' level your character, I'm saying that adventure levels are not the only thing to consider. If you care, you will level your AAs as well.

And I skipped commenting on it the first time around, but...

ZachSpastic wrote:

If you had actually played this game you would know that leveling is not a problem and that AAs are not levels.

What makes you think I haven't actually played the game? That's just silly.

__________________
------------------

Run away! Run away!
Juggercap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:53 AM   #43
bucketon

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 59
Default

I've levelled my character up by soloing quests, and he seems to be doing ok, level 86 and 220 aa so far.

I think i coul only do that once though, it was fun first time, but if i wanted to start another character i dont think it would be a lot of fun to go through all the same quests again, not for a long time anyway.

I think people in that bracket are stuck, because theres zero grouping as you level up.

bucketon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:46 AM   #44
Frostflower

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1
Default

Juggercap wrote:

You misunderstand me. When I say you need AAs to 'actually' level your character, I'm saying that adventure levels are not the only thing to consider. If you care, you will level your AAs as well.

No, I didn't misunderstand you.  I just didn't agree. 

You don't need max AA to solo the content as it is, and if you solo and try to get the AA, you'll get so over-powered, it's boring.   Caring has nothing to do with it.

You do need the AA to do content in Skyshrine. 

Frostflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:04 AM   #45
Tommara

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 301
Default

Oops, Frostflower is my second account.  Shouldn't have tried to post before I got enough caffeine.

Tommara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:46 PM   #46
Te'ana

Tester
Te'ana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,807
Default

Sigh..... Why does nearly every discussion on this forum  turn into a " its my way or the highway" type of thing.

Oh well, I like the idea of the AA booster because I have some poor little critters that won't be able to get AAs after the changes to XP since they have to mentor down to keep quests green, which won't work either in the future LOL. So they need all the help they can get.

Te'ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:57 PM   #47
Juggercap

Elder
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 208
Default

Frostflower wrote:

Juggercap wrote:

You misunderstand me. When I say you need AAs to 'actually' level your character, I'm saying that adventure levels are not the only thing to consider. If you care, you will level your AAs as well.

No, I didn't misunderstand you.  I just didn't agree. 

You don't need max AA to solo the content as it is, and if you solo and try to get the AA, you'll get so over-powered, it's boring.   Caring has nothing to do with it.

You do need the AA to do content in Skyshrine. 

Fair enough. I'll agree to disagree. Since I did level my AAs, solo content is mind-numbingly boring. That's why I wouldn't mind more difficult solo content.

And my second comment included that "If you care about your character being able to perform at a high level, you care about AAs." That should have put into context what I meant by caring. I guess I'll agree to disagree again if you think getting to max level and taking on solo content is all that's needed. Play your way and all, but then I can't play my way. Oh well. They can't balance for min AAs vs max AAs, so it's either too hard for some or boring for others.

__________________
------------------

Run away! Run away!
Juggercap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:45 PM   #48
Tommara

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 301
Default

Juggercap wrote:

Frostflower wrote:

Juggercap wrote:

You misunderstand me. When I say you need AAs to 'actually' level your character, I'm saying that adventure levels are not the only thing to consider. If you care, you will level your AAs as well.

No, I didn't misunderstand you.  I just didn't agree. 

You don't need max AA to solo the content as it is, and if you solo and try to get the AA, you'll get so over-powered, it's boring.   Caring has nothing to do with it.

You do need the AA to do content in Skyshrine. 

Fair enough. I'll agree to disagree. Since I did level my AAs, solo content is mind-numbingly boring. That's why I wouldn't mind more difficult solo content.

And my second comment included that "If you care about your character being able to perform at a high level, you care about AAs." That should have put into context what I meant by caring. I guess I'll agree to disagree again if you think getting to max level and taking on solo content is all that's needed. Play your way and all, but then I can't play my way. Oh well. They can't balance for min AAs vs max AAs, so it's either too hard for some or boring for others.

Well, I guess I did misunderstand you after all, lol.  My apologies.

However, they can balance for min AAs vs max AAs by removing the gating for solo quests (including the 280 AA requirement to level beyond 90) and put AA gates on Skyshrine or higher group zones.  Lower level group zones were not designed for 300+ AA or mercs and should not be gated since they can be soloed, unless redesigned.  Or allow AA to be visible just like levels are if they are as important as levels to people recruiting for group members.  It's perfectly reasonable for people to reject someone with only 200 AA just as they would a level 80 for a level 92+ zone.

Tommara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:49 PM   #49
Juggercap

Elder
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 208
Default

Tommara wrote:

Juggercap wrote:

Frostflower wrote:

Juggercap wrote:

You misunderstand me. When I say you need AAs to 'actually' level your character, I'm saying that adventure levels are not the only thing to consider. If you care, you will level your AAs as well.

No, I didn't misunderstand you.  I just didn't agree. 

You don't need max AA to solo the content as it is, and if you solo and try to get the AA, you'll get so over-powered, it's boring.   Caring has nothing to do with it.

You do need the AA to do content in Skyshrine. 

Fair enough. I'll agree to disagree. Since I did level my AAs, solo content is mind-numbingly boring. That's why I wouldn't mind more difficult solo content.

And my second comment included that "If you care about your character being able to perform at a high level, you care about AAs." That should have put into context what I meant by caring. I guess I'll agree to disagree again if you think getting to max level and taking on solo content is all that's needed. Play your way and all, but then I can't play my way. Oh well. They can't balance for min AAs vs max AAs, so it's either too hard for some or boring for others.

Well, I guess I did misunderstand you after all, lol.  My apologies.

However, they can balance for min AAs vs max AAs by removing the gating for solo quests (including the 280 AA requirement to level beyond 90) and put AA gates on Skyshrine or higher group zones.  Lower level group zones were not designed for 300+ AA or mercs and should not be gated since they can be soloed, unless redesigned.  Or allow AA to be visible just like levels are if they are as important as levels to people recruiting for group members.  It's perfectly reasonable for people to reject someone with only 200 AA just as they would a level 80 for a level 92+ zone.

Even if they removed the gate for the levels, they still can't balance the solo mobs to be interesting for both 92 with min AAs vs  90-92 with max AAs. AAs make too much of a difference. (Add class balance in and it gets even harder.)

__________________
------------------

Run away! Run away!
Juggercap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:57 PM   #50
EternallyConfuzzled

Loremaster
EternallyConfuzzled's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 78
Default

Juggercap wrote:

Even if they removed the gate for the levels, they still can't balance the solo mobs to be interesting for both 92 with min AAs vs  90-92 with max AAs. AAs make too much of a difference. (Add class balance in and it gets even harder.)

I don't see why they need to balance for both extremes. When RoK came out you got your butt handed to you if you weren't geared up and specced to handle the new content. It was as simple as that. No gates or balance, just getting stomped by overland trash mobs was sufficient to tell you that you weren't ready.

__________________
[This space for rent - 1p per day, non-refundable]
EternallyConfuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:02 PM   #51
Juggercap

Elder
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 208
Default

[email protected] wrote:

Juggercap wrote:

Even if they removed the gate for the levels, they still can't balance the solo mobs to be interesting for both 92 with min AAs vs  90-92 with max AAs. AAs make too much of a difference. (Add class balance in and it gets even harder.)

I don't see why they need to balance for both extremes. When RoK came out you got your butt handed to you if you weren't geared up and specced to handle the new content. It was as simple as that. No gates or balance, just getting stomped by overland trash mobs was sufficient to tell you that you weren't ready.

Sounds good to me...

__________________
------------------

Run away! Run away!
Juggercap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:50 PM   #52
ZachSpastic

Loremaster
ZachSpastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 167
Default

Juggercap wrote:

That's why I wouldn't mind more difficult solo content.

In EQ2 we call that Heroic content.

ZachSpastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:06 PM   #53
Juggercap

Elder
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 208
Default

ZachSpastic wrote:

Juggercap wrote:

That's why I wouldn't mind more difficult solo content.

In EQ2 we call that Heroic content.

I don't recall running into much of that along the solo questline.

__________________
------------------

Run away! Run away!
Juggercap is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:00 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.