EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Guide Events
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-16-2012, 01:44 AM   #211
Gediva

Guide

OK I overheard some mutterings about some fun stuffs this week!

Monday, January 16th, around 10am, head to Freeport and participate in a rousing Dwarven drinking contest!

Monday, January 16th, around 3:30pm head to Qeynos Harbor if you are in need of fashion advice!

Monday, January 16th, around 6pm, head to Darklight Wood and help an unusual researcher with some unorthodox research!

Monday, January 16th, around 7pm, head to the docks of Thundering Steppes and join the fun of Aether Racing...back by popular demand.  But hurry, the track will only be up for 2 hours so get your race on!

Tuesday, January 17th, around 10am, stroll on over to Butcherblock Mountains and seek out your favorite axe researcher!

Tuesday, January 17th, around 8pm, head to Thundering Steppes, and join in with Halden and share your New Year's resolutions!

Wednesday, January 18th, around 8pm, head to Frost Fang Sea and seek out a curious dwarf with an odd infatuation with mushrooms!

Thursday, January 19th, around 9am, head on over to Eastern Wastes in search of exciting Coldain adventure!

Thursday, January 19th, around 9pm, head on over to South Qeynos and seek out adventure...ale adventure!

Friday, January 20th, around 6pm, head to the Commonlands and see what is causing more Orcish civil unrest!

Saturday, January 21st, around 5AM, head to Frostfang Sea and seek out a hunter with a special proposition!

Sunday, January 22nd, around 1pm, head to Frostfang Sea and seek out a crazy gnome with an interesting propostion!

Sunday, January 22nd, around 3:30pm, head to North Qeynos and celebrate the New Year gnome style!

Sunday, January 22nd around 7pm, head to Antonica and help with a gnollish uprising!

Sunday, January 22nd, around 9:30pm, the axe researcher will be back in Butcherblock Mountains!

And as always, please remember that times are posted in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time / Pacific Daylight Time). All quests may be altered due to unforseen circumstances and wherever possible, we will let you know in advance. These listings do not include the random times our guides are in Norrath, so keep an eye open for someone that may want to chat with you!

*Note* Due to the fact that scheduling can change, all times are generalized based on PACIFIC (California, USA) timing. Note that the approximate times given are based on when the scheduled event is intended to begin. Late starts and cancellations may happen without warning and/or last minute. Be aware that some cancellations or time changes occur and are beyond my control. However, we will inform you of these changes in advance when/if possible. And please remember, this list does not include everything we do!

Gediva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:08 PM   #212
Siscoi

Loremaster

What a great lineup this week! Lots of thanks to the oasis guide crew!

Siscoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:13 AM   #213
Siscoi

Loremaster

I just wanted to say thanks again! I got to race and get the disc on all of my avatars, and had a blast. Not only were the races up, there were 4 or 5 guides there racing with us! Awesome job! 

Gargg/Draeco/Siscoi

Siscoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:04 PM   #214
CrazyB

Historian

YAY!!! Got my decorative axe recipes! Thank you again Gediva!!!!

CrazyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:52 PM   #215
Gediva

Guide

Your Oasis Guides are glad you are pleased!  I will pass on your words to my comrades!

And snuck in another event on Thursday night up there for you all!

Gediva

*Note* Due to the fact that scheduling can change, all times are generalized based on PACIFIC (California, USA) timing. Note that the approximate times given are based on when the scheduled event is intended to begin. Late starts and cancellations may happen without warning and/or last minute. Be aware that some cancellations or time changes occur and are beyond my control. However, we will inform you of these changes in advance when/if possible. And please remember, this list does not include everything we do!

Old 01-19-2012, 01:29 AM   #216
Rainmare
Server: Oasis
Guild: Pillage

Loremaster

darn, looks like 15 minutes late was too late for the mushroom gnome :/

Rainmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:33 AM   #217
Jaelissa
Server: Befallen
Guild: The Saviors of Norrath

Loremaster

I was there on time and never saw the mushroom gnome.  Im thinking he got lost on his way. lol

Jaelissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:11 PM   #218
Gediva

Guide

The researcher was there!  I am sure she will return soon!

Added a few last minute things for your weekend!

Old 01-23-2012, 12:30 PM   #219
Gediva

Guide

Gearing up for another week, and heard some rumors of going ons this week for you!  Will keep my ears peeled and update as I hear more!

Monday, January 23rd, around 6pm, head to Antonica to help a gnome with a illuminating problem!

Tuesday, January 24th, around 3pm, head to Greater Faydark and help our favorite axe researcher!

Tuesday, January 24th, around 7pm, head to Kunzar Jungle and seek out a dwarf that seeks something refreshing!

Wednesday, January 25th, around 6pm, head to Enchanted Lands and help a hunter in need!

Thursday, January 26th, around 10AM, head to Eastern Wastes in search of coldain adventure!

Thursday, January 26th, around 9:30pm, head to Antonica and see what all the gnollish fuss is about!

Thursday, January 26th, around 10pm, head to Greater Faydark and seek out the bright gnome again!

Friday, January 26th, around 3pm, head to Frostfang Sea and help out a curious dwarven researcher!

Friday, January 27th, around 6pm, head to Greater Faydark and help the restless spirits with vengeance!

Saturday, January 28th, around 5AM, head to Thundering Steppes and seek out a fellow that has a urgent request!

Sunday, January 29th, around 3:30pm, head to North Qeynos and have a celebration with a fun little gnome!

And as always, please remember that times are posted in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time / Pacific Daylight Time). All quests may be altered due to unforseen circumstances and wherever possible, we will let you know in advance. These listings do not include the random times our guides are in Norrath, so keep an eye open for someone that may want to chat with you!

Old 01-24-2012, 01:22 AM   #220
Gediva

Guide

added a few more things for the week!

Old 01-24-2012, 01:37 PM   #221
Gediva

Guide

snuck one in last minute for this afternoon!  darn dwarves...

Old 01-26-2012, 09:01 PM   #222
Gediva

Guide

snuck in one last minute for tonight, Thursday, January 26th.

Gediva

Old 01-30-2012, 01:29 AM   #223
Gediva

Guide

We are gearing up for more fun this week...here is a bit of what I overheard for this week...If I hear anything else as the week goes, I will update the list below for you!!

Monday, January 30th, around 3pm, head to Freeport to help a curious dwarf with a thirsty collection!

Tuesday, January 31st, around 8pm, head to Butcherblock Mountains and lend a hand to your favorite axe researcher!

Wednesday, February 1st, around 3pm, head to Feerrott and help an upset Ogre find his lost sister!

Wednesday, February 1st, around 6pm, head to Greater Faydark and seek out a gnome with an illuminating problem!

Thursday, February 2nd, around 9am, head to Darklight Wood and help that bright gnome out again!

Friday, February 3rd, around 11am, head to Kelethin and match wits with the Riddlemaster!

Saturday, February 4th, around 5AM, head to Frostfang Sea and seek out a hunter that needs your help!

Sunday, February 5th, around 11am, head to the docks of Thundering Steppes and get your race on.  But hurry, it will only be up until 3pm!

Sunday, February 5th, around 3:30pm, head to Eastern Wastes in search of Coldain adventure!

Old 01-30-2012, 07:57 PM   #224
Gediva

Guide

added something in on Wed afternoon SMILEY

Gediva

Old 02-04-2012, 02:34 PM   #225
Gediva

Guide

We are sorry the Riddlemaster got hung up at Riddle School and couldn't make it.  He promises to return later this month though so keep your eyes out.

Added the Aether Races in Thundering Steppes on Sunday for you to enjoy!

Gediva

Old 02-06-2012, 02:52 AM   #226
Gediva

Guide

Heard a few things to get you going for the week...will post more as I hear more!  Keep your eyes posted here!

Monday, February 6th, around 6pm, head to Gorowyn to particpate in a culinary conundrum!

Monday, February 6th, around 8pm, head to Antonica to help a dwarf with his unusual collection!

Wednesday, February 8th, around 6pm, head to Freeport and seek out a troll searching for true love!

Thursday, February 9th, around 11:30AM, head to Freeport and see what all the "marrying" ruckus is about!

Friday, February 10th, around 6pm, head to Qeynos Harbor and seek out a troll lamenting about true love!

Saturday, February 11th, around 5AM, head to Darklight Wood to help an arasai with some unusual research!

Old 02-13-2012, 02:17 PM   #227
Gediva

Guide

Heard a couple of rumors but there will be more to come, so keep checking!

Monday 2/13

• Around 5pm, head to Timorous Deep, and help a Dwarven brewer get supplies for his next beer batch!
  • Around 7pm, head to the Commonlands and find out what happens when your pets run amok!

Wednesday 2/15

• Around 6pm, head to Darklight Woods and help get the band together!
  • Around 8:30pm, head to New Halas...love is in the air!  Even a decree by the Overlord himself can't stop the marrying bug!

Thursday 2/16

• Around 9AM, head to Eastern Wastes if you are up for exploring the dangers of Kael!
  • Around 7pm, as promised, the Riddlemaster has returned so head on over to Kelethin!

Friday 2/17

• Around 2pm, head to Qeynos, and seek out your favorite fashionista!
  • Around 4pm, head to Freeport, and not to be outdone, find that fashionista dishing out her advice again!
  • Around 5pm, head to Antonica and purge the realm of the gnoll blight!
  • Around 7pm, head to the city of Thurgadin for the toast of the season, the Crown Ball.  Put on your party duds and come to the festivities!

Saturday 2/18

• Around 5AM, head to Greater Faydark and help avenge a restless spirit!

Sunday 2/19

• Around 8pm, head to New Halas and defy the Overlord's ban on marriage once again!

Old 02-15-2012, 05:48 PM   #228
Gediva

Guide

added a few more things for you all this week!

Gediva

Old 02-17-2012, 02:23 AM   #229
Gediva

Guide

updated with a couple of things to start your weekend out!

Gediva

Old 02-17-2012, 07:01 AM   #230
SOE-MOD-16

Community Moderator

This post has moved: /eq2/posts/preList.m?topic_id=51444...post_id=5717439 Spam
SOE-MOD-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 03:04 PM   #231
Gediva

Guide

We apologize for the snafu's on Thursday Friday with some of the times.  Crazy gnomes got in the machinery and the fashionista was a bit late for her appearances yesterday, as well as that coldain dwarf on Thursday.  We hope it didn't ruin anyone's day.

And we added one more thing in on Sunday to finish off your weekend!

Gediva

Old 02-18-2012, 07:19 PM   #232
Rainmare

Loremaster

much enjoyed the Crown Ball! SMILEY

Old 02-20-2012, 12:33 PM   #233
Meltinir

Guide

My high elf ears are tingling with rumors this week! If I hear more for the week I will post them here!

Monday 2/20

• Around 3pm, head to Freeport to help a troll find true love!
  • Around 8:30pm, head to Nektulos Forest to help a troll with babysitting!

Thursday 2/23

•  Around 9am, head to Darklight Wood and help that bright gnome out again!

Saturday 2/25

• Around 5am, head to the Darklight woods to help get some hides!

Sunday 2/26

• Around 1pm, head to the Frostfang Sea to help a gnome in love! 
  • Around 2pm, head to Antonica to help a human with a gnoll problem!
  • Around 3pm, head to the Eastern Wastes to help a member of the Stormshield family!

And as always, please remember that times are posted in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time/ Pacific Daylight Time). All quests may be altered due to unforseen circumstances and wherever possible, we will let you know in advance. These listings do not include the random times our guides are in Norrath. So keep an eye open for someone that may want to chat with you!

Meltinir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:31 AM   #234
Matia

Loremaster

Meltinir wrote:

My high elf ears are tingling with rumors this week! If I hear more for the week I will post them here!

Monday 2/18

I'm going to guess you meant the 20th. SMILEY

Otherwise, it's about 2 days late.

Matia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:32 AM   #235
Daireann
Guild: Tao of the Dragon

Loremaster

HEHE I dont think his ears were tingling from "rumors" what was really in your ears Mel?

Daireann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 04:03 PM   #236
Meltinir

Guide

Heard some more rumors! Added them to the list to round out the weekend

Old 02-27-2012, 02:39 AM   #237
Gediva

Guide

My troll ears are a'buzz and tinglin with some excitement this week!

Monday February 27th

• Around 3pm, head to Frostfang Sea and seek out one of the Loresinger clan for an illuminating problem!
  • Around 7pm, head to the docks in Thundering Steppes and join in the fun of Aether Racing.  The track will remain up for 2 hours, so don't delay and come get your race on!

Wednesday February 29th

• Around 3pm, head to Darklight Wood and find out what a little halfling baker is up to!
  • Around 7pm, head to Kylong Plains and find out what happens when your pet gets an attitude!

Thursday March 1st

• Around 9am, head to Darklight Wood and seek out a gnome with some interesting research!

Friday March 2nd

• Around 5pm, head to Antonica and help Haldyn get ready for his next ale contest!

Saturday March 3rd

• Around 5AM, head to Butcherblock Mountains and help a hunting parting get ready to go!

And as always, please remember that times are posted in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time/ Pacific Daylight Time). All quests may be altered due to unforseen circumstances and wherever possible, we will let you know in advance. These listings do not include the random times our guides are in Norrath. So keep an eye open for someone that may want to chat with you!

Old 02-27-2012, 06:47 PM   #238
Daireann
Guild: Tao of the Dragon

Loremaster

Glad to see you back Gediva hope that means you are feeling better! And YAY for the races see you all there!

Daireann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:09 AM   #239
Rainmare

Loremaster

okay, I can't resist it:

'Glad to see you're still alive and fighting, friend!'

Old 03-05-2012, 04:54 AM   #240
Meltinir

Guide

The fun and games this week :

Monday 3/5

• Around 5pm, head to Darklight wood help out a bright gnome again!
  • Around 8pm, head to Butcherblock Mountain  For some high diving fun - with a twist!

Wednesday 3/7

• Around 3pm, head to the Enchanted lands for test of hunting!
  • Around 8pm, head to the Frostfang Sea for some story telling of water places!

Thursday 3/8

• Around 10am, head to Darklight wood help out a bright gnome again!

Friday 3/9

• Around 5pm, head to the Thundering steppes to help get some supplies!

Saturday 3/10

• Around 5am, head to Greater Faydark take care of some orcs!
  • Around 5pm, head to the Thundering Steppes to help get some supplies!

Sunday 3/11

• Around 12pm, head to Antonica to help a Dwarf with gathering!
  • Around 4pm, head to the commonlands to help out that bright gnome again!
  • Around 8pm, head to the Thundering Steppes to help with little dragons!