EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Zones and Population
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-09-2005, 02:39 PM   #1
Xellistemp

Loremaster

hi im bored and i was thinking and remember when EQ2 was coming it out was being advertised in movie theaters, hehe. I think it'd be cool and would bring more players to the game if they did some sort of advertising still..and i dunno where else to put this post..and like i said im bored. Oh..and is it just me or are alot of people leaving WoW for EQ2..thats what I did Lol and most people I met on trial were from WoW.. advertise !~ *goes to sleep*

Message Edited by Xellistemp on 12-09-2005 01:40 AM

Elliabelle - Fae - Swashbuckler

Anathalia - Arasai - Warden
Xellistemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 02:40 PM   #2
Magu

small font = bad hard to read
Magu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 08:21 PM   #3
Jai1

Loremaster

Some people are reporting that it is hard to find copies of EQ2 in the stores.  I think some advertising would be cool but I think most players know the game is out there.  EQ2, at least for me, has more appeal because there is a lot of end game content. Those who roll through it say theres not enough but its still more and better than WoW,
Jai1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 12:09 AM   #4
Xellistemp

Loremaster

Sorry Magus LOL um..it isnt hard to read for me but ill make it a lil bigger! I think it's a good idea cause it would attract more people to the game that might not even know about it very well or may want to consider somthing like this to play..hehe and Yeah it's alot harder to find EQ2 in stores than WoW..SMILEY  but I still had no trouble finding it luckily hehe! but...yeah they need to atleast make more copies or somthing, I think doing another commercial type thing would be a good idea. And it does have alot content ALL AROUND lol early-end game, compared to WoW..(i played WoW till about 3-4 months ago). While theres some amount of new players coming in I think there would be *alot* more of there was some sort of advertisments or..somthing  hehe

Message Edited by Xellistemp on 12-09-2005 11:12 AM

Elliabelle - Fae - Swashbuckler

Anathalia - Arasai - Warden
Xellistemp is offline   Reply With Quote