EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Zones and Population
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-07-2005, 09:58 PM   #1
screenid

Loremaster

Seems anytime I am in POF or COR and trying to Zone into SS there is an issue when there is more than one instance of SS.

90% of the time this seems to happen ....I cannot get it to zone , and  find I have to Call back to Freeport

When there is only one instance of SS I never have an issue....

I know it is not just isolated to my toon alone...because the same thing happened to my group when we were trying to zone out of POF to SS... All of us had to call back to Freeport to get out.

Anyone else having this issue?

Message Edited by screenid on 12-07-2005 09:00 AM

screenid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 12:20 AM   #2
TiberiousTroub

Next time try not to run all the way to the invisable zone line barrier. Instead stop further back where you first get he text messsage to choose the zone and select from there.  This trick works for me.
TiberiousTroub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 12:33 AM   #3
screenid

Loremaster

Old 12-08-2005, 12:38 AM   #4
QDOG5

Loremaster

For the record, I had the same thing also happen to me yesterday.

Message Edited by QDOG5 on 12-07-2005 11:39 AM

QDOG5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 07:59 PM   #5
Murchik

Loremaster

the trick works, stopping as soon as you get the message, but we shouldn't have to do that.  Many time people are running away from mobs and when the cyclops are chasing you and hitting you for 1/4 hps youve got, do you really have time to make sure you will not overrun that magical spot where you can zone out?
Murchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 10:36 PM   #6
screenid

Loremaster

Well last night stopping as soon as the message popped up  worked....

Murchik wrote:
the trick works, stopping as soon as you get the message, but we shouldn't have to do that.  Many time people are running away from mobs and when the cyclops are chasing you and hitting you for 1/4 hps youve got, do you really have time to make sure you will not overrun that magical spot where you can zone out?

I agree ...we should not have to find the magic spot...when running from a mob to zone ...it is diffcult to find that Magic spot when you are getting beat on ...but atleast now I know there is a chance that it will zone me ...(the magic spot needs to be marked :smileyvery-happy: or they need to make the entire zoning area the magic spot