EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-07-2007, 08:27 PM   #1
Wraithstalker

Loremaster

...in response to somebody elses, and now it's completely gone. My response was measured and communicated my feeling towards PvP, so I'd like it reinstanted as an acknowledgement that my opinion matters on these forums, and that my ideas are valid.

I would prefer to not be caught up in some peculiar immature game of "bait and moderate" that both parties are falling into and i've inadventently got caught up in it it appears. If 40 minutes work is just to be completely removed just 2 minutes after I posted it, I take it you don't regard my input as important, likewise I don't regard your company in high regard either.

So whoever is in charge of moderation, please use restraint and better manage thread removal, as people trying to make a difference are left with a sour taste in their mouths.

Thanks.

Wraithstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 08:36 PM   #2
Echgar

Forum Moderator

I sympathize, but if yours was one of the several new & improved threads discussing the level locking changes, you will find it was probably merged with the existing thread on the topic.  I understand everyone wants to get their $0.02 in on this subject, but it does not have to be in a brand new thread.To find your posts, you can go into your profile and get a list of all your posts (or just do a search).  If you cannot find a post, feel free to send me a private message and I'll see if I can figure out where it went and why.As for the moderation of these forums, if you have criticism or feedback regarding the moderation of the forums, I would love to hear it but it isn't up for popular vote on the forums either.  Please send me a private message and I will be happy to discuss it with you.  Insulting the moderation staff on the forums is simply not something that is going to be tolerated, regardless of how frustrated you may feel.

|| Forum Rules || TRACKERS: Community || Tech || Dev ||
Echgar is offline   Reply With Quote