EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chaos Descending Beta > Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-13-2018, 05:06 AM   #1
Xxtacii

I received the quest but did not receive the Arcane Tome Paper to sign. I finished killing and looting the items needed to finish the quest and the paper still did not appear. I found my way back to the library and spoke to The Malajusted Codex again, he then gave me the paper to sign. I did bug report it, but wanted to put it here so that others know they can go back after doing the quest to get the paper to sign.

~Xxtacii~

Forgot to add that you have to zone back into Doomfire to sign the paper.
Old 10-15-2018, 04:13 PM   #2
Katzandra

Quest: Out of the Frying Pam
Quest Giver: Maladjusted Codex
Journal Entry: (instructed to sign the arcane tome paper given to me by Cody)

I got the quest a few days before I came back to do it. When the quest said sign the paper, I could not find it in my bags. I went back to Cody and did not see an option that is often available in older quests: "I lost the arcane tome paper." I ended up deleting the quest and getting it again and made certain that I had the arcane tome paper. I didn't check to see if the tome ended up in my bags after clicking on him, but having the option to ask for the paper for those who misplace it would be nice!
Katzandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 04:52 PM   #3
Mermut

From the Doomfire quests thread
Mermut is offline   Reply With Quote