EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Guide Events
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-18-2010, 12:43 PM   #61
Charbonxxx

Senior Guide

Greetings All-

It seems the lost Loresinger family has been located. After being missing nearly two weeks, it seems they got into a bit of a um.. well... let's just say once they found their most recent lost book - there was now getting them out of the house.

However, I have spoken to them and they have promised to stop by this evening 11/18 about 7PM Pacific to the Thundering Steppes as they have run across a rather um.. embarassing situation.

-Charbon

Old 11-19-2010, 02:19 AM   #62
Maurna

Loremaster

Charbon wrote:

Greetings All-

It seems the lost Loresinger family has been located. After being missing nearly two weeks, it seems they got into a bit of a um.. well... let's just say once they found their most recent lost book - there was now getting them out of the house.

However, I have spoken to them and they have promised to stop by this evening 11/18 about 7PM Pacific to the Thundering Steppes as they have run across a rather um.. embarassing situation.

-Charbon

*Quietly moving about the room, Maurna poors a mug of rum and lights a candle.*

Sitting gracefully she says, "This lowly Parma'Dal thanks the great powers above and the book for the opportunity to aid the lovely Loresinger family after their...mishap. May they remember that rum is best served in a mug and that books are not for throwing at spiders, lest another tome be lost!

Maurna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 08:39 PM   #63
Croakis

Guide

On Tuesday 11-23, around 1pm pacific in Qeynos Harbor, there will be a hunter seeking some help with supplies needed for a hunting trip..

Later on.. 3:30pm pacific, a family in the Kelethin area is leaving for a trip. Lets hope that they havent forgotten to secure their pet before the trip!

On Wednesday the 24th, 8:30am pacific, in North Qeynos rumors abound about an iksar in need of some better manners.. do what you can to help out!

Thats the latest updates for now.. more to follow.. as it arrives.

Guide Croakis

Quest Co-Ordinator

Antonia Bayle

Guide

Program information

Croakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:46 PM   #64
Croakis

Guide

"On Wednesday the 24th, 8:30am pacific, in North Qeynos rumors abound about an iksar in need of some better manners.. do what you can to help out!"

Seems the Iksar got lost trying to find his way to Qeynos.. I suppose that an iksar doesnt often find themselves over in those lands tho either.. anyhow!

The Iksar has finally found his way to Qeynos and will be trying to find someone soon! I think I saw him about to enter Qeynos now!

Also coming up.. on the 26th will be another election happening in Qeynos around 5pm pacific.. be sure to get your votes in.. vote early.. and vote often as they say!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.. more news as it comes up!

Guide Croakis

Quest Co-Ordinator

Antonia Bayle

Guide

Program information

Old 11-27-2010, 11:06 AM   #65
Caltros

Loremaster

Guide_Croakis wrote:

"On Wednesday the 24th, 8:30am pacific, in North Qeynos rumors abound about an iksar in need of some better manners.. do what you can to help out!"

Seems the Iksar got lost trying to find his way to Qeynos.. I suppose that an iksar doesnt often find themselves over in those lands tho either.. anyhow!

The Iksar has finally found his way to Qeynos and will be trying to find someone soon! I think I saw him about to enter Qeynos now!

Also coming up.. on the 26th will be another election happening in Qeynos around 5pm pacific.. be sure to get your votes in.. vote early.. and vote often as they say!

We looked all over for ya last night and no Croakis to be found

Old 11-27-2010, 01:03 PM   #66
Croakis

Guide

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

Guide_Croakis wrote:

We looked all over for ya last night and no Croakis to be found

It seems that the mayoral candidate's visit lastnight was held up at a previous engagement, and while he did make his rounds... it was a few hours later than the itinerary we were given had spelled out.  While we do try to keep our news up to date... when its politics... well..

**I do apologize for your missing out on the event.. sadly these things can happen and I do try to keep a current list of the events when I have some warning.  In this case I was not aware of the change until I read your post.  I hope that you are not too disappointed and that we will see you at other guide events in the future. Thank you for your post and your making this the best server to play on!**

Guide Croakis

Quest Co-Ordinator

Antonia Bayle

Guide

Program information

Old 11-28-2010, 05:43 PM   #67
Croakis

Guide

Be on the lookout for a cranky ol' sarnak and his pets on Wednesday 12-1 around 4 bells pm pacific time. We have heard tell that they are something to see... and his pets as well .

If I was a betting frog.. I would venture to say he will be found near the Windstalker Village in Antonica.

Thats all at the moment.. more as the news breaks!

Guide Croakis

Quest Co-Ordinator

Antonia Bayle

Guide

Program information

Old 12-06-2010, 11:27 PM   #68
Croakis

Guide

This Thursday 12-9-10 that cranky old sarnak is planning to making a visit out in Antonica again.. around 4pm pacific.. The last time his pets had gotten away from him... so be careful where you step!

Guide Croakis

Quest Co-Ordinator

Antonia Bayle

Guide

Program information

Old 12-13-2010, 09:18 PM   #69
Croakis

Guide

Here they come... out of the chute...

On tuesday around 2pm pacific.. watch for a bearded goblin overloaded with presents in Halas!

Close behind... 9pm pacific in South Qeynos.. there will be a friendly dwarf comparing some ales...

The coming around the corner on wednesday the 15th.. be on the lookout for a lost pet in South Qeynos around 1pm pacific..

Rounding the bend at 3:30pm the bearded goblin will be in Qeynos Harbor loaded down with more presents!

And bringing up the rear (for now) is our favorite dwarf working on some ales again around 8pm in South Qeynos!

It will be a race to the finish! Dont miss it!!

Guide Croakis

Quest Co-Ordinator

Antonia Bayle

Guide

Program information

Old 12-21-2010, 12:08 AM   #70
Croakis

Guide

Coming up on Tuesday 12-21 at 9am pacific in South Qeynos, if you look carefully, you may spot a lost pet.. be gentle!

12-22 at around 1pm pacific, in Qeynos Harbor a fashion diva will be making an appearance to allow everyone to see her stunning fashions!

Later on.. around 3:30pm pacific in Frostfell Seas, be prepared for some tales of the season!

More to come!

Guide Croakis

Quest Co-Ordinator

Antonia Bayle

Guide

Program information

Old 01-01-2011, 04:27 PM   #71
Croakis

Guide

Happy New Year to everyone!

We are off to a brand new year and a new start on upcoming events!

On Monday 1-3-11, 7am pacific a fashion expert will be available in North Qeynos.. be sure to get your chance to see the show..

Later on in Qeynos Harbor, around 3:30pm pacific, be on the lookout for a lost pet who is very likely to be scared and alone... talk softly and help if you can..

More to follow in the coming days! Thank you all for a wonderful year and we look forward to an even better 2011!

Guide Croakis

Quest Co-Ordinator

Antonia Bayle

Guide

Program information

Old 01-03-2011, 10:25 PM   #72
Croakis

Guide

The latest updates are as follows!

Late on tuesday the 4th... around 9pm pacific our friendly goblin will be in Qeynos Harbor with an armload of gifts!

On Wednesday the 5th around 1pm pacific be on the lookout for a pet wandering around the Kelethin area...

Then around 4pm pacific... our friend the goblin will be making what is likely to be his last visit in West Freeport loaded down with gifts..

Thats all for now!

Guide Croakis

Quest Co-Ordinator

Antonia Bayle

Guide

Program information

Old 01-05-2011, 09:03 PM   #73
Croakis

Guide

This just in!!

4pm pacific.. in Halas watch for our friend the dwarf on a mission for ales!

Also at 4pm.. in West Freeport the goblin has been dropping gifts again!!

Also at 4pm.. in North Qeynos a fashion statement is being discussed!

Hurry!! they are there now!!

Guide Croakis

Quest Co-Ordinator

Antonia Bayle

Guide

Program information

Old 01-10-2011, 09:11 PM   #74
Croakis

Guide

Looks like we have a busy week coming up this week... Anddddddd they're off!!

Starting on Tuesday 1-11 around 3:30pm pacific, there are rumors circulating about a grumpy old gnome that plans to do some mountain climbing in Antonica... much to the dismay of his loving mate! Somehow this just sounds like trouble...

Later on.. around 5pm pacific, in the Halas area, be on the lookout for a bard with a magical instrument... the bards pride and joy!

Lastly for the night on tuesday, around 9pm, watch for our favorite dwarf and his ales!

Thennnnnn..... on wednesday the 12th, 4pm pacific, there will be a ratonga muse wandering the halls of Neriak in search of some inspiration for her latest poem..

More as it reaches our news wire!

Guide Croakis

Quest Co-Ordinator

Antonia Bayle

Guide

Program information

Old 01-11-2011, 10:17 PM   #75
Croakis

Guide

Coming up on Wednesday! 3pm pacific in the Qeynos areas... watch out for our favorite firebreathing pet to be out and about causing trouble again!

And then 4pm pacific as stated in the previous post.. be sure to check on the muse in Neriak!

Around 5pm.. in North Qeynos there will be a snow creature in need of some help.. be sure to catch the show!

8pm pacific.. our friendly dwarf will be making his ale rounds in South Qeynos..

Thursday! 6pm pacific.. in Freeport the pet is making the rounds again.. he sure does get around... must have roller skates or something?!?

Thats it for today.. check back for updates.

Guide Croakis

Quest Co-Ordinator

Antonia Bayle

Guide

Program information

Old 01-15-2011, 05:19 PM   #76
Croakis

Guide

Coming up this week in a zone near you!

On the 16th around 6pm pacific near the North Qeynos gate in Antonica, there will be a hunter in a bit of a crafting dilema..

On the 18th around 9pm pacific.. a fashion show will be taking place in North Qeynos.. be sure to get your chance to catch the show..

On the 19th at 2pm pacific out in Antonica near the lighthouse our fashion show starts anew.. dont miss this fashion set!

Also on the 19th around 3:30pm pacific in Antonica.. watch out for an old gnome that thinks he is a mountain climber.. this could end badly!

Coming on the 20th around 2 pm pacific, on the Antonican docks another hunter might be in need of some help!

On the 21st at 6pm will be a crafter in need of some help out in the Commonlands.. help if you are able!

Thats the latest news.. be sure to check back and catch up on the latest news for the week ahead

Guide Croakis

Quest Co-Ordinator

Antonia Bayle

Guide

Program information

Old 01-18-2011, 10:49 PM   #77
Croakis

Guide

Updates to the week!

Wednesday the 19th around 3pm pacific in Neriak.. be on the lookout for a loose pet..

3:30pm in Antonica.. dont forget to watch for the old gnome on a mountain climb..

6pm pacific.. there will be a fashion event taking place in North Qeynos..

8pm pacific in Freeport.. join in on the tales.. and watch out for the dragons!

Thursday the 20th.. around 1pm pacific in Qeynos Harbor catch the songs!

2pm pacific.. Antonica docks area join in on the hunt..... for...

6pm pacific in Qeynos Harbor.. catch the culinary show!

Friday the 21st... 6:30pm in Commonlands join in crafting event there!

Thats it for now... be sure to catch them all!!

Guide Croakis

Quest Co-Ordinator

Antonia Bayle

Guide

Program information

Old 01-22-2011, 10:07 PM   #78
Croakis

Guide

Sunday! Jan 23rd.. Be sure to catch the fashion show in Halas around 3pm pacific!

And if that wasnt enough! On the 26th... be on the lookout for a lost pet roaming Neriak around 1pm pacific!

More... when it becomes available!

Guide Croakis

Quest Co-Ordinator

Antonia Bayle

Guide

Program information

Old 01-24-2011, 11:52 AM   #79
Croakis

Guide

On the Tuesday the 25th... our favorite storytellers are returning to Freeport around 9pm pacfic.. join in the fun!

Wednesday the 26th is shaping up to be a fun filled day!

About 2pm pacific near the Antonican Docks a hunter in need of supplies is to be found!

Then 3pm pacific be on the lookout for a wandering pet in Neriak... someone needs to invent a more secure door!

Finally 5pm in Qeynos Harbor be sure to join in the contest!

More as it becomes available

Guide Croakis

Quest Co-Ordinator

Antonia Bayle

Guide

Program information

Old 01-28-2011, 07:25 PM   #80
Jazabelle
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Homes and Tomes

Loremaster

We had a great time speaking with Guide Ennosuke, and his animal companion this afternoon!

Poor Rozzi though... and poor Baxter!

Blog: Homes and Tomes

"I keep a can of Raid next to my bed in case there are drachnids. It is the only Raid gear I have." -- Elogrim
Jazabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:52 AM   #81
Croakis

Guide

Coming up this week..

2-1-11 in North Qeynos around 8pm pacific.. catch up with our friend the dwarf of ales!

Then on 2-2-11 6pm in Antonica... there may be a farmer in serious need of a roundup!

Thats the news for tonight.. catch us again soon... now back to your regularly scheduled programs SMILEY

Guide Croakis

Quest Co-Ordinator

Antonia Bayle

Guide

Program information

Old 01-31-2011, 09:40 PM   #82
Croakis

Guide

2-2-11 around 2pm pacific in Halas.. if you look well.. you may find a pet on the loose!

2-2-11 around 6pm pacific.. dont forget about the farmer seeking help in Antonica..

2-2-11 around 8pm pacific in South Qeynos.. there may be another pet out causing trouble..

2-3-11 around 3pm.. in Qeynos Harbor... just when you thought the elections were over?!?

Be sure to come back to find the latest updates!

Guide Croakis

Quest Co-Ordinator

Antonia Bayle

Guide

Program information

Old 02-02-2011, 09:12 PM   #83
Croakis

Guide

We have even more this week!

2-3-11 7pm in Frostfang Sea... that dwarf is making the rounds with his ales.. dont miss it!

2-4-11 around 5pm pacific in the Village of Shin... be there for the talent contest!

Thats the latest updates.. for this week!

Guide Croakis

Quest Co-Ordinator

Antonia Bayle

Guide

Program information

Old 02-04-2011, 12:28 AM   #84
Juull

Loremaster

Croakis,

Is there anyway for the guides to communicate with us when an event will *not* be going off, for whatever reason?  I try to make as many as my schedule (and swiss cheese memory) allow, but the past 3 events I have tried to attend have not appeared as posted.  One had a last minute location change and the guide hosting it was kind enough to redirect me to it, but I really hate tugging on people's sleeves via tells when they might be busy.  I've had level 1-9 chat (ewwwww) on to see if there are any announcements, and am usually at the posted location 20-30 minutes early.  Between being early (my choice) and waiting around to see if it's just a slow start, I usually stand around for about an hour.  Now, I'll take the responsibility for half of that, but I have been told that guide events take a minimum of guides to run.  If there aren't enough (volunteer, unpaid - Love you guys!!!) guides to host the event, is it possible to let the players know?

Juull

Juull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:30 PM   #85
Charbonxxx

Senior Guide

Hi Juull-

This most recent one (the location change) was my fault. I flubbed up coming over here to post the new location. We love having you guys at our events and strive to make sure they come off on time - not always the case.

In brighter news - we have 13 apprentice guides training on Antonia Bayle right now (PHEW) - which means a lot more quests! (if I do not feed them to the dragon....) Because we are teaching as we go - we have lots of questions, lots of learning and regrettably lots of delays by the same token.

So, what to do .. hmmm... I have an idea - stay tuned. *rubs his pointy arasai claws together*

Old 02-04-2011, 06:51 PM   #86
Juull

Loremaster

Croakis (Edited because Windows ate my brain) Charbon,

I love you guys, and it is great to hear that there are even more guides in training.  If that leads to small hiccups, it's perfectly fine by me =)  Just let me know where and when to show up and I will be there with bells on.  I'm pretty good at beating the bushes to produce additional victi... err quest participants as well.  Hope to see you in Mara tonight (assuming my clean install of Windows goes okay).

Juull

Juull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:34 PM   #87
Charbonxxx

Senior Guide

PARTY TIME!!!

The Guides of Antonia Bayle are having a server party - at our house! February 19 at 5PM Pacific look for us and ask to be summoned to our home. We won't even charge admission. (or is that.. admit charging... *think* what I'm an arasai.. we spend a lot on wine.. ;p )

So come by, have some drinks and.. what's this about a special potion we will have for our visitors? I wonder what it does... *evil grin* Guess you'll have to come and see!

-Charbon

Old 02-09-2011, 12:26 AM   #88
Croakis

Guide

It is going to be a busy day on wednesday 2-9-11!

Starting at 2pm pacific, in Halas.. be sure to catch the fashion show going on there!

3pm pacific, in Qeynos area catch the love!

Coming up at 6pm pacific in Timerous Deep.. our friendly dwarf is making his rounds!

6:30pm pacific in Antonica.. I have heard tell there maybe a mass of swine running loose!

8pm pacific.. that dwarf is continuing his rounds now in Qeynos Harbor!

Also at 8pm in Qeynos Harbor... there might be a pet running loose.. check these out!

Stay tuned for more upcoming events!

Guide Croakis

Quest Co-Ordinator

Antonia Bayle

Guide

Program information

Old 02-15-2011, 10:01 PM   #89
Croakis

Guide

It is going to be a busy wednesday for sure!!

Get your pens and pencils ready:

7am pacific, East Freeport, be on the lookout for a ..... errr.... beauty in need of some help!

1pm pacific... that "beauty" may be found in Halas area...

3pm pacific in Halas, your "fortune" may be found there...

6pm in Qeynos Harbor, some small match makers are likely to be found...

8pm pacfic in Qeynos Harbor... our beauty is back! Find her if you dare

More as it becomes available!

Guide Croakis

Quest Co-Ordinator

Antonia Bayle

Guide

Program information

Old 02-17-2011, 01:11 PM   #90
Charbonxxx

Senior Guide

Hi All!

Don't forget - Saturday 2/19 at 5PM Pacific we're having a server party in the home of the Guides! Just do a /who all guides to request to be summoned to the party. We'll begin the summoning as fast as we can.

-Charbon