EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Guide Events
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-19-2011, 02:17 PM   #61
Jerath
Server: Crushbone
Guild: No Ma am

Loremaster

Silly Enuphia!  lol...

And a grand hello to Wilalan, Ashenskies and Sweetpetunia who have been mingling with us so much lately! It's been nice getting to know each of you!  SMILEY

Jerath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:08 PM   #62
Ashenskies

Scholar

It is an honor to be able to mingle with all of the great people of Crushbone, and I look forward to seeing everyone again in the future. We have been welcomed so warmly, that I can see myself serving you of Crushbone for quite a while  SMILEY

Ashenskies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:51 AM   #63
Xsoteric

Hello Crushbone!

I am a new Apprentice Guide and can not wait to meet the Great Adventurers of Crushbone!

Xsoteric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:11 PM   #64
Sweetpetunia

Guide

Hello my new Crushbone friends

i did hear that something may be happening tonight.... should be about 5:00 pm pacific. not sure where though. You will have to keep your eyes open to see.

Bye for now

Sweetpetunia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:30 PM   #65
Starcloud
Guild: Silence Breakers

Loremaster

Very welcome new guides..nice to see some events coming.

Hope you have fun with your tasks

Greetings Starcloud 

Starcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:12 AM   #66
Senya

Loremaster

I just wanted to post a big thank you to the Crushbone guide team.  My real life husband and I thought it might be nice for our characters to tie the knot in game so we contacted the guide team.  I thought it would be fun but the guides made sure the wedding party didn't just have fun, we had a blast!  Special thanks to Apprentice Guide Ashenskies, who although was not present helped me get it all set up and of course an extra special thanks to Sweetpetunia, Avalonn, Fayeris, and Teslin who hosted the party! =)

Click image for a list of my completed projects.

Senya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:00 AM   #67
Baydeena

Guide

Oh how beautiful and handsome you all look - congratulations!!!  Thank you for sharing your picture here.  Thank you also to your Guides of Crushbone - it's wonderful to see feedback like this.

/quietly slips back to Oasis with a smile.

Old 01-25-2011, 11:28 AM   #68
Aiana

Loremaster

Awww....Congrats! I like to hear the possitive feedback too. Go guides!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Aiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:36 PM   #69
Sweetpetunia

Guide

It was truly an honour to be able to be part of your special day and thank you for inviting us. This was my first wedding on Crushbone so i was a bit nervous but everything went off without a hitch. Congratulations again to Senya and Tyrdrin and may you always be as happy as you are in that picture SMILEY

*huG*

I look forward to hearing about the honeymoon 

Old 01-29-2011, 07:40 PM   #70
Sweetpetunia

Guide

Pssttt... keep an eye out about 9:30 pm pacific time for a certain Hunter in Neriak SMILEY

Have fun with him.

Old 01-30-2011, 05:07 PM   #71
Jerath

Loremaster

Any other upcoming quests of which you can be so kind as to inform us???

I'm -- how shall I say? -- jonesing for some more Guide interaction!  SMILEY

Old 02-02-2011, 06:45 PM   #72
Ciara52

Loremaster

Met up with Sweetpetunia last night  (hi hi  from Suzee the Arasi of course  SMILEY  )

After some VERY yummy chocolate chip cookies -  there was mention of  2/26/11  at 4pm PST time for a PARTY!!!!

Cheers to Sweetpetunia.  A very very sweet person  SMILEY 

Ciara52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:07 AM   #73
Kreigir

Guide

Hello Everyone... Keep your eyes open this evening around 7pm for a Ratonga in need of assistance! Disclaimer: Please note the times are posted in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time/ Pacific Daylight Time) as appropriate. All quests may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and wherever possible we will let you know in advance. These listings do not include those random times our guides are in Norrath so keep an eye open all the time for someone who may want to chat with you.
Kreigir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:36 PM   #74
Jerath

Loremaster

Could you possibly yield some more information??

I mean, really... Saying to be on the lookout for a "ratonga" is like telling us that somewhere, at some time, in some place, we might find a shiny!...

Perhaps you might clue us in as to where to "keep our eyes open" to assist the Ratonga -- or whom the ratonga might be, even...

Don't misunderstand me -- I love participating. But there's a complete lack of relevant information in order to accomodate having the players actually participate!

--Edit--

I presume the whole purpose of announcing the first quest in nearly a week means you actually desire player participation, and I further presume that since they are so rarely announced that we players who do wish to participate should WANT as much information as possible so that we CAN participate...

Compared to the other threads for the other servers, Crushbone (A) historically does not have nearly as many announced events / quests and (B) seems to get the most vague information possible about those events that you do announce.Surely this can be remedied, right? Surely you're doing this because you want us to have a good time with you, right? Then surely you can put a little more effort into notifying those of us who actually keep an eye on this forum to find out about the "once in a blue moon" quest/event which is announced here! ... Right?

Old 02-07-2011, 07:04 PM   #75
Sweetpetunia

Guide

Hello Everyone

Is good to see that your so eager to participate in our events cause that is what will make us more eager to have them.

I plan on stopping in tonight for a while, just a visit so don't get too excited. I honestly can't tell you a time cause i honestly don't know when my behind will find the chair  you will just have to listen for me, i try not to be too shy and will shout out when i come on.

Now looking at MY Calendar i see that we have a couple of things coming up scheduled so far. On Wednesday, 02/09, at 10 AM we have what appears to be a snowman running around, i don't know for sure but on a guess she will be somewhere COLD, course i could be wrong and maybe they will melt in lavastorm, but i think it unlikely.

Now i see that around 4pm there will be someone around seeking something and she will be in Thundering Steppes, i know this cause her name will be Sweetpetunia, . Now to be honest i am NOT always on time, sometimes i am late with supper, sometimes i nap late and so don't get in on time, please don't be angry with me too much, i do my best to be on time but sometimes... well you know.. stuff happens

Now that is all i see at this time for this week. Please be aware that all times are Pacific times and all times are approximate  and though we all try to be on time sometimes things happen. As you know we are all volunteers and sometimes RL gets in the way.

Old 02-11-2011, 05:11 AM   #76
Jerath

Loremaster

Ciara52 wrote:

After some VERY yummy chocolate chip cookies -  there was mention of  2/26/11  at 4pm PST time for a PARTY!!!

So... What's the word on this party rumor?The 26th will quickly be upon us and, unlike the history on quest/event notification, maybe you can let us know about this a wee bit ahead of time -- officially, perhaps?

Thanks muchly!

Old 02-13-2011, 04:29 PM   #77
Sweetpetunia

Guide

Party ? i mentoined a party ? hmmm... of COURSE it is going to happen. Yes indeedy February 26th starting at 4pm Pacific Time and lasting about 2 hours. All are welcome to come. We guides will be there to summon anyone that wants to come up, just send a tell to one of us. There will be games and snacks and TONS of fun SMILEY

Hope to see you there.

Old 02-13-2011, 04:35 PM   #78
Sweetpetunia

Guide

Congratulations to our Newest Newly weds... Vanhorton and his bride Epigia. /CHEER

Thank you Elyshka Woggiefoot our Photographer and teacher !

Old 02-14-2011, 02:48 PM   #79
Aiana

Loremaster

Congratulations!!!

Old 02-14-2011, 10:38 PM   #80
Elyshkax

Guide

Love is most DEFINITELY in the air...

Please join me in congratulating our newest married couple, Sinility and Faynon!  /cheer

Elyshkax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:28 AM   #81
Kreigir

Guide

* timidly walks out into the middle of the room and clears her throat looking around to see if anyone's paying attention.

Ok... these are just rumors and all the information I have but I wanted to at least give a small bit of advance notice even though it's not much... 

I hear that a small halfling will be wandering about Antonica at 3pm on Wednesday the 16th.  She's a bit outspoken so don't take anything she says too much to heart.

Oh, and later that evening a Troll may be wandering somewhere in Norrath.  I'm not sure where he'll be so you'll have to listen good and hard for him.  I know he needs help making a very important decision!

As always - the disclaimer.  Guides are just volunteers.  We do sometimes have to face the ugly dragon called life - so if for some reason you don't catch us this time... we'll be back.  All times listed are PST.

Old 02-15-2011, 10:26 AM   #82
Reaslyn

Loremaster

Yay for guides popping in SMILEY I just met my first one this week and it was so much fun! I have a question about the visits on the 16th though... Isn't the server merge that day? I guess I had heard a lot of talk in game about not being able to log on for quite awhile during the downtime for the merge. If that's the case will you guys please pop in some other time this week? Thanks for all you do <3

Avishia

Reaslyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:26 PM   #83
Iskandar

Loremaster

Guide_Enuphia wrote:

I hear that a small halfling will be wandering about Antonica at 3pm on Wednesday the 16th.  She's a bit outspoken so don't take anything she says too much to heart.

Isn't the Crushbone/Lucan D'Lere server merge on the 16th? May be kinda sorta hectic with twenty-one flavors of crazy right about then

Iskandar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:08 AM   #84
Kreigir

Guide

*laughs to herself about getting all mixed up again.  I wonder how a wood elf like me can keep doing this.  You'd think I was part .... hmmm what part would I be?Oh well i guess that little halfling will be around on Thursday instead!

Can't tell you about the troll...

(Real life showing up in this case apparently is the merger!)

Old 02-20-2011, 10:19 AM   #85
Wulfgeist

Loremaster

Elyshka wrote:

Love is most DEFINITELY in the air...

Please join me in congratulating our newest married couple, Sinility and Faynon!  /cheer

Congrats Fatnon and the lovely bride  SMILEY

Old 02-20-2011, 11:01 AM   #86
Aiana

Loremaster

Congrats! Love is in the air

Old 02-23-2011, 05:52 PM   #87
Sweetpetunia

Guide

Well i got the flu and poofed for a while, one of those big very mean monsters in the RL zone. If i was scheduled to do anything i didn't, sorry, but look at what you guys did. You MERGED without me, ok i admit it i am not terribly sorry i missed that, haha.

Today i am feeling better and heading in now to say hi to everyone, it is currently 12:30 pacific time.

I see that today there is something going on in Kromzek city of Kael Drakkel. Keep your ears open over there. I think something will be happening about 4pm 7pm and 10:30.

Also tomorrow about 3 and 7 in the same place or there abouts. I know i will be getting on my play character and checking these out, no my play character isn't on the same server.

Now i see that THIS Weekend might be the one with the date February 26th. If i am right then we will be having a BIG PARTY!!!! Come one come all. Send a message to one of your guides on that night for travel arrangements, we will be having it at the Hold of Prexus. I am looking forward to lots of fun with it.

ok CYA all on line soon.

All times are in Pacific time and as you know us guides are volunteers and that RL zone i spoke of earlier tends to bite us all in the butt sometimes so all times are approximate and no guarantees about anything but we will try SMILEY

Old 02-24-2011, 03:37 AM   #88
Pijotre
Server: Lucan DLere
Guild: Ubi Bene

Loremaster

Bah so I set my clock to get up at 7:30 am for a guide event series that happened only in the european night to find the server down SMILEY

Please consider doing the event somewhen before 3pm or after 11:59pm as well for your european players, thanks.

Pijotre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:28 PM   #89
Senya

Loremaster

Sweetpetunia wrote:

I see that today there is something going on in Kromzek city of Kael Drakkel. Keep your ears open over there. I think something will be happening about 4pm 7pm and 10:30.

Also tomorrow about 3 and 7 in the same place or there abouts. I know i will be getting on my play character and checking these out, no my play character isn't on the same server.

ACK!  I missed both of these times.  I certainly hope this isn't the last time there'll be some happenings in Kael.  I'll start watching this thread a little closer and make plans ahead of time. SMILEY

Click image for a list of my completed projects.

Senya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 02:33 AM   #90
Jerath

Loremaster

Will (or can?) Guide events start showing up in the new in-game Calendar??

This would be MOST EXCELLENTLY HELPFUL for those of us who do not scour the forums regularly looking for updates, and also for those quests you do not tell us about herein (or cannot routinely manage to tell us about).....