EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Guide Events
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-12-2010, 11:32 PM   #1
Hrathnir

Guide

♪♫♪ Beatings and Lacerations, er I mean Greetings and Salutations. ♪♫♪ Hrathnir the Pyromaniac at your service.  I want to aprise you of some upcoming events.  Be on the lookout for upcoming events for the Festival of Shadow especially the afternoon evening of the 14th of October. 

There has been an Orc with his offspring sighted in various places....keep your eyes and ears peeled for them as well.

Rumor has it there will be mayhem brewing then.  I would also encourage everyone who likes to fish to keep their eyes peeled for Tynkies Wingnut.  He's an avid fisherman and is always looking for sweet places to fish and is always quick with a tale of the one that got away! 

Hope to see you in game!  Don't be shy. 

♪♫♪ Spend eternity with the one you can't live without. ♪♫♪

Hrathnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:25 PM   #2
Hrathnir

Guide

Beatings and Lacerations again m'friends.  It is I, Hrathnir the Pyromaniac here with the next edition of Mistmoore's Almost Daily Digest. 

Rumor has it that the Orcs were out and about last night in the Thundering Steppes. They seem to show up in the evenings a couple nights a week.  Keep an eye out for them.  

I want to let everyone know that starting this afternoon (PST) which is early evening (EST) today (14 Oct 10) There will be some fun and games going on in the lands.  Come out and meet a few of our Mistmoore guides in person!

Tynkies Wingnut has been spotted in the lands....curious little gnome that likes to fish.  If you are an avid fisherman (or fisherwoman) he's always looking for company for that ultimate fishing spot.

Old 10-14-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
Soul Crusher

Loremaster

Hello there! I myself have been looking forward to experiencing such a wonderful and exciting event. Sadly i have been scouring the lands of my beloved realm Befallen, and have yet to find any events transpiring, would you be so kind as to kick those measly orcs into high gear!

Thank you

Indalecio

Soul Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:19 AM   #4
Hrathnir

Guide

Can't promise anything...but I will see what I can do hehe.

Old 10-15-2010, 12:52 AM   #5
Hrathnir

Guide

I want to thank the following players who made an appearance to our event this evening.  There was tons of fun and much mayhem that took place.  Thank you Adanessa, Alaaric, Apophes, Billagong, Boudy, Cordon, Dazzlyn, Dorra, Fandarie, Fasinatia, Fifia, Fiveton, Gozahl, Kileena, Kilyena, Kittine, Kormys, Mpowered, Neirzule, Nicolau, Timtam, Zallnessa and Zinister for taking part. 

Keep an eye out for more events like this to be held for Nights of the Dead festivities.

Want to give a shout out to Donica for stopping to talk with the orcs in Thundering Steppes yesterday...She really made their day!

Tynkies Wingnut was out and about in Antonica today where Fasinatia and Kylethias stopped by to do a bit of fishing with him.  He had issues with losing his bait to barracuda and ended up fishing up odds and ends that were in the water.  Keep an eye out for him periodically.  He told me that he might be in the lands the morning of the 15th of October for a bit probably in the vicinity of the Enchanted Lands or Thundering Steppes depending on the weather.

Wednesday the 13th was pretty busy for Braxxele...a dwarf that was looking for people to do some research for him.  Thanks goes out to Zaiken, Fasinatia, Calsnowfyre, Rockout, Fudgecicle and Herodote for aiding him.

Tomorrow morning (PST) there will be some more fun and mayhem to be had....so keep an eye out for it.

Hope that you are finding these postings informative.  Please feel free to leave feedback and comments or reply to any messages. 

Old 10-15-2010, 01:38 PM   #6
Fasinatia
Server: Mistmoore
Guild: The Enclave

Loremaster

I would like to thank all the guides for being so active during Nights of the Dead! I think the players appreciate your efforts more than they may say! I know I sure do!

Can we please, please, please have the quest for the Creepy creature catalog some time during the festivities? Pretty please?

Thanks again guys! it's appreciated!

Fasinatia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:17 AM   #7
Hrathnir

Guide

[email protected] wrote:

I would like to thank all the guides for being so active during Nights of the Dead! I think the players appreciate your efforts more than they may say! I know I sure do!

• *While I cannot speak for all the rest of the guides...I thank you for the compliment and look forward to continuing my efforts."
  • Can we please, please, please have the quest for the Creepy creature catalog some time during the festivities? Pretty please?

• "Already done!  Hope ya have it completed by the time ya read this though."
  • Thanks again guys! it's appreciated!

Old 10-18-2010, 11:34 AM   #8
    Hrathnir

Guide

Hrathnir wrote:

♪♫♪ Beatings and Lacerations, er I mean Greetings and Salutations. ♪♫♪ Hrathnir the Pyromaniac at your service once again.  

I want to give Bace, Krypty, Palanez and Teda a shout out for their efforts in watching some Orc Offspring yesterday (October 17th).  Hope they weren't too much of a hassle.  Rumor has it that the Dastardly wife of those Children's Father....will be looking for some more help on the mid afternoon (all times are PST) this coming wednesday the 20th.

Another shout out goes to Notsotroubie for aiding Oyenna with her dilemma back on October 14th...

I want to thank Adanessa, Dallamar, Lorez, Mandalea, Pumpknhead, Raidmax, Suenaa, Wana, Xeqtr, Xsara and Zegon for joining Deserae and myself in our fun and mayhem while storming East Freeport.  Look for more of these in the future hehe.

Tynkies Wingnut was sighted in the lands as well out fishing.  Seems that Kriinn wasn't sure what to make of him.  I think I might have to track him down and give him an interview and see what makes him tick! hehe.  All I know as of right now though is that he's an avid fisherman and is always looking for sweet places to fish and is always quick with a tale of the one that got away! 

Hope to see you in game!  Don't be shy. 

Old 10-18-2010, 02:29 PM   #9
    Fasinatia

Loremaster

complete and the reward has already taken it's place of honor along side the other books in my collection!

Thanks much!

Old 10-25-2010, 10:47 AM   #10
    Hrathnir

Guide

Well here we are again....with another issue of the Almost Daily Digest.  Hope everyone had a better weekend than I had.  But that is besides the point...I want to give a shout out to Dagino, Rolandro, Venomocity and Wuuvene for helping out the orcs Thundering Steppes back on the 20th.  I think the Orcs might be needing help again Wednesday Evening.  (remember any times either specific or generalized are PST set times.)   Keep an eye out for Tynkies...he's been out and about.

Old 11-16-2010, 12:14 PM   #11
    Hrathnir

Guide

Between my having a chest cold and that I was in a motorcycle accident and got pretty skinned up.  Luckily my timecard wasn't revoked and had me permanently punched out.    I just want you to know that even with the upcoming server merges....we will still be posting stuff for the masses even though we wont be Mistmoore anymore....so M.A.D.D. will be coming to a close and there will be more info forthcoming on the new one.  Some upcoming events though....

Tomorrow (November 17th) There will be a new posting on a the wall in one of the Taverns in Neriak.  Keep your eyes peeled throughout the day for it.

Thursday (November 18th) There will be a Dwarf out looking to collect more drinks (As if a Dwarf could ever get enough).  Just remember.  Don't spill the alcohol...that is alcohol abuse an punishable by death in most Dwarven establishments.

Old 11-18-2010, 02:38 PM   #12
    Keiarra-Azeraith

Senior Guide

Everyone should keep their eyes peeled for Messages appearing on Tavern walls in Neriak Today (Nov 18,2010) -- 

~EQ II ~

Senior Guide

Mistmore

~*~S.W.A.T~*~

ICQ~458-304-147

Keiarra-Azeraith is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-12-2010, 07:35 PM   #13
    Fasinatia

Loremaster

Happy Frostfell one and all!

I have a small request from our guides...

Could you please arrange for us to get the quest "Lost Frostfell Gifts"?

I hope that everyone has a GRAND holiday season! This will be the last Frostfell season the server Mistmoore will have (wipes away a tear). But I look forward to new friends and good times on Permafrost.

Oh...btw...we are taking all our guides from Mistmoore with us! you cant get away from us that easily....muhahahahaha