EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Guide Events
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-03-2010, 07:47 PM   #31
Cusashorn

Loremaster

^ Guides normally don't post news on the weekends.

Cusashorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 10:45 AM   #32
Nektulos_Rishi

Lord

This has got to be the least active guide thread >.< Any chance at all we can hear about any guide quests planned this month?

Nektulos_Rishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:58 AM   #33
Cusashorn

Loremaster

What with Kithicor merging into Butcherblock soon, I'm wouldn't be surprised if there weren't anymore guide quests until then, but I would like to finally get a chance to get that NoTD creature catalogue quest that only guides give out during NOTD...

Old 10-21-2010, 05:02 AM   #34
Nakigoe

Guide

*dusts off her forum account* Greetings! I was pointed to this thread and wanted to quickly assure you that us guides are still around and running quests. So no fear there! We're a pretty busy bunch and have lots to do and offer. I am guessing Arianwyn may be a bit busy lately, but I will bug him (but not too much as he's my Senior and might er... I have no idea). So! We'll still be running lots of quests right up until we merge with Butcherblock. And after that we will have more guides to run around with to do even more quests!

Nakigoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:37 AM   #35
Arianwyn

Senior Guide

Greetings friends on Kithicor!

I, too, would like to reassure you that we are still out and about on Kithicor doing things. However, as Nakigoe has suggested, I've been very busy lately. Consequently, I've just been unable to routinely post information on upcoming quests. However, another of our team will be taking this particular role on and, I trust, will be able to provide you with the information that you've come to rely on. It's taken a little bit of time to bring her up to speed owing to some back-end kinks which we needed to sort out. The gnomes got into things. I'll leave it at that.

Now, since I've taken the time to tell you this, let me tell you what's coming up:

10/21 @ 3pm — A very worried young fae has been seen prowling around Antonica waving a lantern about nervously. She appears to have something on her mind, perhaps you can aid her!

10/21 @ 6pm — Guides will be out celebrating the Nights of the Dead in the Darklight Woods! Come join the fun!

The Fine Print: All times are given in the Norrathian Standard/Daylight Time (Pacific Standard/Daylight Time). Please note that the times given are approximate and based on when the scheduled event is intended to begin; however, on occasion, there may be late starts or cancellations which occur without warning owing to circumstances beyond our control. When possible, we will attempt to notify you of any schedule changes. Furthermore, owing to various factors, not all quests and events will be listed in the posts.

Arianwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:55 AM   #36
Arianwyn

Senior Guide

This just in!

10/23 @ 7pm — Attention story-tellers! Halden will be out celebrating the change of seasons with a festive session of spooky stories in Antonica! come one and all!

The Fine Print: All times are given in the Norrathian Standard/Daylight Time (Pacific Standard/Daylight Time). Please note that the times given are approximate and based on when the scheduled event is intended to begin; however, on occasion, there may be late starts or cancellations which occur without warning owing to circumstances beyond our control. When possible, we will attempt to notify you of any schedule changes. Furthermore, owing to various factors, not all quests and events will be listed in the posts.

Old 10-22-2010, 02:03 PM   #37
Axiomix

Guide

ATTENTION PLAYERS:

I hear that there will be some Dwarf in the Butcherblock Mountains, near the Irontoe Dwarves on Monday evening at 6PM PST.  He will probably be muttering something about axes. 

You all should probably go out and see if this rumor is true or not for me.

Old 10-22-2010, 02:06 PM   #38
Axiomix

Guide

sorry this was a double post...guess i should be more patient  SMILEY  see above post  anyway!

Old 10-23-2010, 01:16 AM   #39
Nektulos_Rishi

Lord

Its so good to see these forums active again SMILEY And welcome to our new BB guides, we're happy to have you!

Nektulos_Rishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 02:51 PM   #40
Emaree

Guide

To keep you posted on the latest events...

Join in on the Nights of the Dead festivities with the Guides on October 27th in Frostfang Sea at 5:30pm, and on October 28th in Darklight Wood at 6:00pm.  Don't be fooled by the tricks! *grins*

Old 10-29-2010, 07:28 PM   #41
megsie

Loremaster

ooo, I really want the NoTD guide event.....any chance you will post on here when you go online in game?

Community News says 5pm at Butcherblock.........

megsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #42
Emaree

Guide

Hiyas Friends!

Be on the look out for a grumpy old man in the Village of Shin, on 11/02/10 around 6 pm... Also don't forget to help out Hexiette in Antonica on 11/03/10 around 6 am...

Old 11-03-2010, 12:16 AM   #43
Cusashorn

Loremaster

6 AM? Really? I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning.

Old 11-08-2010, 05:00 PM   #44
Emaree

Guide

Greetings Kithicor!! This is Guide Emaree giving you the latest news...

Pickles is in a Panic, find out why... On November 9 th he will be in Antonica at 6pm looking for those who can help...

November 10th... at 3pm in Qeynos Harbor Sneu is in search for the finest of all things... at 6pm in Antonica Chef Blazer is in search for an ingredient to his newest recipe..

November 11th... Election Day!!! There will be a two canidates for Mayor in Frost Fang Sea at 6 pm..

Old 11-10-2010, 12:51 AM   #45
Rosabel

Senior Guide

November 11th around 4 PM, Sneu will be looking for the latest fine thing in Everfrost!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kithicor - EverQuest II

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

http://www.station.sony.com/guideprogram.vm

Rosabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 10:18 PM   #46
Arianwyn

Senior Guide

Emaree wrote:

Greetings Kithicor!! This is Guide Emaree giving you the latest news...

Pickles is in a Panic, find out why... On November 9 th he will be in Antonica at 6pm looking for those who can help...

November 10th... at 3pm in Qeynos Harbor Sneu is in search for the finest of all things... at 6pm in Antonica Chef Blazer is in search for an ingredient to his newest recipe..

November 11th... Election Day!!! There will be a two canidates for Mayor in Frost Fang Sea at 6 pm..

Unfortunately, owing to sudden outbreak of the Lesser Thulian Ague, the mayoral candidates have been quarantined and will be unable to debate. We apologize and will notify you when they are once again able to debate.

Old 11-17-2010, 03:51 AM   #47
Emaree

Guide

November 18 at 6 am Pickles is in a Panic!!!! He needs help!!! Meet him in Butcherblock Mountains.. to see what he needs...At 11 am Sneu is in search of the Finest of Fine..Look for Sneu in Everfrost..

CALLING ALL CRAFTERS!

Blumrup needs some crafting help!!! Blumrup needs some crafting help in Frost Fang Sea at 6 am...

This concludes the latest announcements!!

Old 11-20-2010, 01:31 PM   #48
Arianwyn

Senior Guide

Greetings all!

Here are some announcements of upcoming quests!

• 11/20 @ 10am — A notice has been seen in Neriak advertising for a lost pet dragon. A reward is mentioned! Maybe you should check this out!
  • 11/20 @ 5pm — A strange snow creature has been seen roaming about near New Halas! What can it want? Perhaps you should investigate!
  • 11/21 @ 10am —  A bard on a mission has been sighted in the Enchanted Lands. He appears to be looking for something! Perhaps you can aid him!

Old 11-21-2010, 01:43 PM   #49
Arianwyn

Senior Guide

Greetings all!

It would appear that when I was jotting my notes down yesterday, I made an error when reporting the approach of the strange snow creature. The correct information is as follows:

• 11/21 @ 5pm — The strange snow creature that has been sighted roaming about near New Halas is expected (based on an examination of its peregrinations) to approach the city today. Again, I ask you, what can it want? Perhaps you should investigate!

Please accept my apologies for the confusion, when I jotted down my notes, I did so in haste to bring them to you and mixed up the dates.

Old 11-26-2010, 01:21 PM   #50
Emaree

Guide

Hello Kithicor! This is Guide Emaree with the latest news!

Pickles is in a Panic and needs help! Time is running out! You can find him in Antonica at 6pm November 30th.

The Trolls of Antonica seem a bit hungry and tired of the same ol' thing...On December 2nd at 6 pm, see what you can do to help!