EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Fighter's Arena > Paladin
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-14-2007, 12:25 AM   #1
FrozenFrostbeard

Loremaster

to my brief research after the 38 patch, i am no longer receiving +45 divine damage boost from my symbol adorned in my ranged slot.

i checked both spells and CA's, and neither are receiving a boost, the symbol has int/wis/sta on it, and when swapped with a bow with str, CA's gain a little bit, and back to symbol w/in spells gain a bit (by a bit i mean 3-7 points).

From patch notes:

+damage and +heal items have been changed. Instead of normalizing by casting time you will get the full benefit on non AoE spells if the casting time is greater than .5 seconds and the reuse time is greater than 2 seconds.

Combat art damage has also been added to the system and the Bruiser Brutality line will buff this raid wide.

anyone confirm? seems kindof stupid to completely nix the use of +any kind of damage adornments for crusaders (when SK's raid buff has +spell damage on it...)

FrozenFrostbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 03:59 PM   #2
EvilIguana9

General

I have no + damage stuff, but I do have +heal stuff.  It seems to be adding to my heals exactly the way they say it should.  The one CA we have that heals is also getting the benefit, but not showing so in the examine window. 
EvilIguana9 is offline   Reply With Quote