EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Support Forums > Tech Area > Forum Help and Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-28-2010, 08:49 AM   #1
Rick777

Loremaster

I use my iphone and ipad to check out the forums quite often, they display very nicely.  But when replying to a message I can put text into the subject, but for some reason cannot get text to go into the message body.  I can tap it all day long and I won't get the text cursor and cannot enter text.

I know there has to be a couple of devs with iphones, maybe even one with an ipad.  Can you please check it out and see what the issue is?  Thanks.

Rick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:51 AM   #2
Shareana

Lead Volunteer Moderator

I would be interested to see an answer to this as well.  I tried to type a message from hubbies Ipad as well one day and was saddened by not being able to type anything in the message box SMILEY

Shareana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:01 AM   #3
Rick777

Loremaster

Come on guys, I'd love to be able to use my ipad/iphone. 

Old 08-02-2010, 02:53 PM   #4
Barx
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Mayhem

Loremaster

My guess is it has to do with the WYSIWYG editor (which uses javascript). Does it let you hit the "HTML" button on the editor? If so, that should pop a little window up that you might be able to type in.

Barx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:23 PM   #5
Loxus
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Devecia

Loremaster

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

My guess is it has to do with the WYSIWYG editor (which uses javascript). Does it let you hit the "HTML" button on the editor? If so, that should pop a little window up that you might be able to type in.

Correct, this is an Apple programing issue and the way their program handles stuff like this, it's not the SOE boards.

Loxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:21 PM   #6
Rick777

Loremaster

Any dev ever look into this?  Other forums I don't have to hit the HTML button in order to type in text, only SOE forums so far.