EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Quests and Live Events
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-25-2010, 11:05 PM   #1
PotatoeGuru

Loremaster

Hey, all.

While working on the cloud quest, I noticed several new NPCs in the Bonemire that seemed to indicate quests for each island a-la Barren sky.

Fluffy is showing quite a few level 70 quests using the new NPCs, but cannot get anything else but canned responses. Have those quests not activated yet or am I missing something

http://eq2.fluffy.dk/questlist.php?...rch=&sort=Level

Old 02-25-2010, 11:16 PM   #2
Tyrus Dracofire

Loremaster

yeah, i /bugged report on Deegli, i cant get quest update, just about final parts with deegli.

Tyrus Dracofire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:20 AM   #3
Cusashorn

Loremaster

The quest where you're told to report to Deegli is bugged, but you can complete every other quest in the zone, including the ones Deegli himself provides.

Cusashorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:31 AM   #4
SageGaspar

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Hey, all.

While working on the cloud quest, I noticed several new NPCs in the Bonemire that seemed to indicate quests for each island a-la Barren sky.

Fluffy is showing quite a few level 70 quests using the new NPCs, but cannot get anything else but canned responses. Have those quests not activated yet or am I missing something

http://eq2.fluffy.dk/questlist.php?...rch=&sort=Level

The quests on the islands in bonemire are part of a bigger quest chain that goes through all of bonemire. I think it started either at the teleporter to barren sky or the drednever expedition, but as you get to that island on the main questline it'll unlock the side quests.

SageGaspar is offline   Reply With Quote