EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Tavern > Norrathian Homeshow
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-19-2012, 03:01 PM   #1
Gneaux
Server: Nagafen
Guild: The Coalition of Tradesfolke

Loremaster

As the subject says,, what I am looking for are ideas on how I can make a "microwave" as well as a "flat screen computer" , I know I have seen pictures that someone did here, and just cannot seem to find them . Any and all ideas are appreciated. I'm trying to finish a house I am decorating and these are the last two things I want to put in it before I publish the house. Also, if you could, please include components used to create. I know there is alot of talent on this board, and someone is bound to come up with something.

Thanks in advance!

Gneaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
Jazabelle
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Homes and Tomes

Loremaster

I just threw this together. I'm sure that someone can come up with something that looks a little better (and includes a mouse!), but this is what I came up with after seeing the request.

Back of the computer, showing the base holding up the monitor:

Front of the computer. Replace the painting with the painting of your choice, that sort of fits the size of a monitor:

Item list for the computer monitor:

1 painting (front of the monitor)

1 Freeport Sign (the Magic Mouth variety from City Fest--back of the monitor)

1 Black Marble Railing (the post holding up the monitor)

1 Black Marble Half Block (the base)

Computer Keyboard:

1 Black Marble Half Block (pad of keyboard)

6+ Rack of Love Potions (keys on the keyboard)

I didn't include a mouse, although I played around with the idea of filting a vase to get the right shape for a mouse, or using the side of a bottle.

Microwave (quick and dirty, nothing fancy):

1 Freeport Sign (Magic Mouth variety, used for the front frame of the microwave)

1 Polished Ice Block (glass on the front. Can use a tile instead, or two half blocks)

1 Kromzek Stein (handle)

1 Railing of Black Marble (To extend the black section on the right side for the handle/buttons/whatever else you want to put there.)

Rack of Love Potions (Buttons. You'll probably want to put in more buttons than I did.)

1 Black Marble Block (the back section of the microwave)

Blog: Homes and Tomes

"I keep a can of Raid next to my bed in case there are drachnids. It is the only Raid gear I have." -- Elogrim
Jazabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:12 PM   #3
Atmu

Loremaster

Hello,

I did a microwave in Bara Dirges Home posted here:

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=520010

But I did not include a picture of it at that time.

Hope this one helps:

It was made from:

3 x Rack of Love Potions 1 x a pristine oil painting of a brick castle1 x Paineel pedestal4 x Black Marble Tile1 x ornate ferrite inkwell1 x Tinkerer's Mug

Greetings Mu!

Atmu is offline   Reply With Quote