EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Terrors of Thalumbra Beta > Zone and Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-21-2015, 07:49 AM   #1
Jakaan

In Maldura Just as you enter into the water "You are hit by Lava Burn for 118737 focus damage".

If while in the water, I turn my camera around so I see beneath the water, I see red as if in lava.

As a matter of fact, the entire pool of water in this area acts as if it is lava.

As I was falling I was able to get the following coordinates: -28.43, -6.93, -1.35

First time was an accident but I did it a second time to confirm.
------------------------------------------------------

Old 10-21-2015, 05:00 PM   #2
Chrol

Developer

The lava damage and seeing red due to it within the water should be fixed today or tomorrow. I'll forward your other point regarding the hole in the ground along to the art team. Thanks!
Chrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 07:06 PM   #3
Haohmaru

Developer

Lava water isn't normal?
Haohmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 07:07 PM   #4
Chrol

Developer

It is for Norrath!
Chrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 12:40 AM   #5
Sigrdrifa

I attempted to hop over from (-50.77, 14.86, 205.29) to check out the Grand Artificer, I ran up against an invisible wall at the edge of the waterfall, and slid sideways, then fell through the planet.
Old 10-22-2015, 01:00 AM   #6
Lamium

Tomorrow at 12:58AM GMT (Today at 4:59PM PST) I took this photo from the future. It seems that you haven't fixed the bug yet. So be quick and create a paradox by fixing the bug!

[IMG]
Old 10-22-2015, 05:11 PM   #7
I like bears

Chiming in on falling through the world through the waterfall at the Alcove of Reason.

For some reason after I died there and selected to revive, I got teleported back to the entrance of town but I was still dead. I had to click revive a second time to actually be revived, where I got the loading screen to go exactly where I was before at the main entrance, just not dead anymore.