EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2012, 04:24 PM   #121
Tampa_Gamer

Loremaster
Tampa_Gamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 11
Default

Oh your right Tal, I never gave this much thought. 

I guess what your saying is that, a Tank could make a mean face and taunt a Mob, A Caster could be able to cast a spell by saying an incantation, or perhaps a Rogue could stay stealthed if they weren't talking or just holding their breath.  

But just think you could have players calling for a Medic and focus the attention off thier healers, or Wow your right the possibilitys are seemingly endless.

I am so glad I have put some thought into it, I am sure Sony was intending all of this when they developed it and MORE, and here I was getting upset because I thought it was just facial experessions on toons that I am always zoomed out of and can't see.

So glad I wasn't truely dissapointed.

Tampa_Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:28 PM   #122
Talathion
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Cladire Mortii
Rank: Initiate/Slave

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,780
Default

Tampa_Gamer wrote:

Oh your right Tal, I never gave this much thought. 

I guess what your saying is that, a Tank could make a mean face and taunt a Mob, A Caster could be able to cast a spell by saying an incantation, or perhaps a Rogue could stay stealthed if they weren't talking or just holding their breath.  

But just think you could have players calling for a Medic and focus the attention off thier healers, or Wow your right the possibilitys are seemingly endless.

I am so glad I have put some thought into it, I am sure Sony was intending all of this when they developed it and MORE, and here I was getting upset because I thought it was just facial experessions on toons that I am always zoomed out of and can't see.

So glad I wasn't truely dissapointed.

Don't mention it, my brilliance never ceases to amaze even my self!

Talathion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:38 PM   #123
agnott

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 710
Default

Celline-Layonaire wrote:

Literally almost anything SOE announces is bound to get a lot of sarcasm and hate, no matter what it'll end up to be.

There will always be an inherent risk in giving people something that they never ask for.

agnott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:47 PM   #124
General_Info

Lord
General_Info's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 658
Default

[email protected] DLere wrote:

I will be using this feature to troll the hell out of my guild.  They will hate me even more and I will laugh.

you dont even have to troll them with your real face i'm sure someone could rig in a permanet personal expression to send down the line rather then the "here and now expression".

__________________
General_Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:27 PM   #125
Kenazeer

Loremaster
Kenazeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,178
Default

Wonder if it is refined enough to do tongue in cheek? That could be interesting. Probably wouldn't pick up on the most important part though.

__________________
Come play EQ2...we have SOEmote, Dungeon Finder, and Dungeon Maker.
Kenazeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:38 PM   #126
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak
Rank: Colonel

Fansite Staff
Cyliena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,798
Default

Kenazeer wrote:

Wonder if it is refined enough to do tongue in cheek? That could be interesting. Probably wouldn't pick up on the most important part though.

Heh, probably not. SMILEY

That did make me think though.. wonder how the eye part will work for people with glasses.

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:43 PM   #127
Tigerlord001

Loremaster
Tigerlord001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 123
Default

What I find amusing is that when this new feature is mentioned on other gaming sites/forums, the response is generally along the lines of  "Wow, that's cool.", "That's different.", "It's good to see a gaming company trying new things instead of just copying WoW.", but here in the den of negativity that is the official forums, all people can ever do is complain.

Tigerlord001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:54 PM   #128
alaplayer

Elder
alaplayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 173
Default

Tigerlord001 wrote:

What I find amusing is that when this new feature is mentioned on other gaming sites/forums, the response is generally along the lines of  "Wow, that's cool.", "That's different.", "It's good to see a gaming company trying new things instead of just copying WoW.", but here in the den of negativity that is the official forums, all people can ever do is complain.

The gamers on the other forums are not aware of all the issues that SOE is either just outright neglecting or refusing acknowledge, reply to threads about etc. This is none of those and thanks for providing the links to the threads that document your claim.

alaplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #129
Tigerlord001

Loremaster
Tigerlord001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 123
Default

It really must suck for you guys to be so miserable in this game SOE are forcing you to play. Should bugs be taken care of as soon as they appear in the game? Definitely. However in the position we're in now, if the devs announced tomorrow that they were going to fix every single bug the players bring to their attention, the players would cheer for a while, but when new content slows as a result, the players would just complain about how they have nothing to do and are bored. The devs can't win no matter what they do with a playerbase a jaded, grumpy, and resistant to change as this one.

I wish my pet would attack properly in places where there are no line of sight issues, like Outer Vault or Underfoot Depths, or that it wouldn't take aggro when standing still and doing nothing on pull, but I'm not going to whine and moan about it constantly, or pass up on fun new features if it isn't fixed. I deal with it and hope it gets fixed at some point.

Tigerlord001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 09:46 PM   #130
Kenazeer

Loremaster
Kenazeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,178
Default

Tigerlord001 wrote:

It really must suck for you guys to be so miserable in this game SOE are forcing you to play. Should bugs be taken care of as soon as they appear in the game? Definitely. However in the position we're in now, if the devs announced tomorrow that they were going to fix every single bug the players bring to their attention, the players would cheer for a while, but when new content slows as a result, the players would just complain about how they have nothing to do and are bored. The devs can't win no matter what they do with a playerbase a jaded, grumpy, and resistant to change as this one.

I wish my pet would attack properly in places where there are no line of sight issues, like Outer Vault or Underfoot Depths, or that it wouldn't take aggro when standing still and doing nothing on pull, but I'm not going to whine and moan about it constantly, or pass up on fun new features if it isn't fixed. I deal with it and hope it gets fixed at some point.

I just want to be clear here. So what you are saying is that you believe SOE has been, and is, allocating resources effectively and according to need, as well as allocating proper resources on follow up to all these "neat" pet projects they have been throwing our way?

Just to take one example. Do you think most people would rather have this or an actually functioning Dungeon Finder?

__________________
Come play EQ2...we have SOEmote, Dungeon Finder, and Dungeon Maker.
Kenazeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:10 PM   #131
Tigerlord001

Loremaster
Tigerlord001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 123
Default

Oh I fully agree that SOE needs to stop doing things halfway, you won't find any argument from me on that one. They have a knack for leaving things feeling unfinished, and I fear that could happen with this new feature too. Using Dungeon Finder as an example, I can't say one way or the other on it since like some have expressed regarding SOEmote, it's not something I use or plan to use, so I have no clue how broken it may or may not be other than word of mouth. Yes it should be fixed, but most importantly, these things should be fixed before they're ever released to start with.

Tigerlord001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:15 PM   #132
Nikta
Server: Antonia Bayle

Loremaster
Nikta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Flemington, NJ
Posts: 178
Default

So it wasn't what I was hoping for, but over the last little bit I've come to grips with the fact that we are officially guinea pigs for EQNext. I've realized that I'm okay with this, because I have high hopes that EQNext will be leaps and bounds beyond what EQ2 has been. I'm really hoping they've learned from their time running this game.

After finally sitting down and watching the SJ video with the SOEmote thing, I actually really dug the idea behind the technology. While I'm not sure it will get tons of use in EQ2 at this point, I think it will definitely be awesome in EQNext since they're using the same engine PS2 will be on and from what I've seen of that, the character models should prove to be absolutely awesome.

Anyhoo, I wish they had fixed more bugs, fixed itemization and maybe some of the things they've introduced and abandoned, but EQ2 isn't their main focus anymore, sucks but it's true. Here's to hoping that EQNext is gonna be awesomesauce.

__________________
<a href="http://www.alice-kaye.com"><img src="http://www.alice-kaye.com/images/logos/ak_logo_large.png"></a>
Nikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:26 PM   #133
Morrias
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Dynasty Reborn
Rank: Member

Loremaster
Morrias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 552
Default

Tigerlord001 wrote:

It really must suck for you guys to be so miserable in this game SOE are forcing you to play. 

Just to be clear here, I don't play this game anymore, haven't played end game since Velious and only ran a progression guild 2 months ago. (Haven't raided hardcore since TSO >.&ltSMILEY

People on other forums don't see how this game is neglected and broken, if the game was healthy and they introduced this I would say "Oh hey that's cool, whatever" but the game is hardly even in a playable state and they're wasting time doing cosmetic things, it's insulting.

Morrias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 12:45 AM   #134
Celline-Layonaire

Loremaster
Celline-Layonaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: UN (Kelethin branch)
Posts: 347
Default

agnott wrote:

Celline-Layonaire wrote:

Literally almost anything SOE announces is bound to get a lot of sarcasm and hate, no matter what it'll end up to be.

There will always be an inherent risk in giving people something that they never ask for.

/sigh

Before telling other people to think and read before posting, one should do it first. Don't you think?

And I know, to the majority of audience, it was uncalled for. I even wrote in my original reply like "...may not be attractive for most of you...".  So what? If they always give us things that we can easily expect, foresee, and estimate in advance, just what fun is that?

Celline-Layonaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:18 AM   #135
JShield

Loremaster
JShield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 34
Default

 Forums or general chat for that matter is never a good cross section of an MMO's community. Sure they are the most vocal and are great for keeping things honest but most people just want to play. Just look at how suprised people are about in-game poll results.

 What's suprising to me is that on top of this feature being announced look at the other projects they have in the works. Advanced dev tools for realtime fixes/changes (ahem, bugs), an expansion before the end of the year (ahem, content) and adding your characters to Dungeon Maker which I would assume means other improvements to make it work.

 To top it off we still don't know what the "big announcements" for E3 are. Genea pig or not EQ2 players are getting a lot of love and I hope every one is at least secretly excited about that.

JShield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:54 AM   #136
Avirodar
Server: Oasis
Guild: Tyranny
Rank: Champion

Loremaster
Avirodar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,035
Default

Tigerlord001 wrote:

What I find amusing is that when this new feature is mentioned on other gaming sites/forums, the response is generally along the lines of  "Wow, that's cool.", "That's different.", "It's good to see a gaming company trying new things instead of just copying WoW.", but here in the den of negativity that is the official forums, all people can ever do is complain.

Tigerlord001 wrote:

Oh I fully agree that SOE needs to stop doing things halfway, you won't find any argument from me on that one. They have a knack for leaving things feeling unfinished, and I fear that could happen with this new feature too. Using Dungeon Finder as an example, I can't say one way or the other on it since like some have expressed regarding SOEmote, it's not something I use or plan to use, so I have no clue how broken it may or may not be other than word of mouth. Yes it should be fixed, but most importantly, these things should be fixed before they're ever released to start with.

So... Which side of the fence are you on? You complain about people who complain about SOE, then go on to complain about SOE doing things half way, often leaving things in a state of disrepair. Peculiar.And as someone else mentioned, if you want to bring up comments made on other sites/threads, it would be a nice thing to include links, for reference purposes.

__________________
Templar of Oasis
Avirodar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:11 AM   #137
katalmach

Loremaster
katalmach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 275
Default

Tigerlord001 wrote:

What I find amusing is that when this new feature is mentioned on other gaming sites/forums, the response is generally along the lines of  "Wow, that's cool.", "That's different.", "It's good to see a gaming company trying new things instead of just copying WoW.", but here in the den of negativity that is the official forums, all people can ever do is complain.

What I find amusing is that among the response on other gaming sites, I've seen comments along the lines of "Wow, that sounds cool, I'll definitely try EQ2 out when the game is released!". Way to go, SOE Marketing. Your game has been out for nearly a decade now, and yet active readers of MMO news have no idea it even exists. EQ2 deserves better than that.

As for the SOEmote thing.. I think it's pretty cool. I probably won't use it much, but if this feature had been released at a time when the game was healthy, I think it would've been met with an overall positive response from the players. So yeah, nothing wrong with SOEmote as an idea or a technology, it's just a shame that some of the other, core areas of the game aren't in a polished state right now.

katalmach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:11 AM   #138
agnott

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 710
Default

Celline-Layonaire wrote:

agnott wrote:

Celline-Layonaire wrote:

Literally almost anything SOE announces is bound to get a lot of sarcasm and hate, no matter what it'll end up to be.

There will always be an inherent risk in giving people something that they never ask for.

/sigh

Before telling other people to think and read before posting, one should do it first. Don't you think?

And I know, to the majority of audience, it was uncalled for. I even wrote in my original reply like "...may not be attractive for most of you...".  So what? If they always give us things that we can easily expect, foresee, and estimate in advance, just what fun is that?

In your first line  ...I think your are confusing me with someone else. I never made any such comments about thinking/posting

Also  ..stating that something is a risk, in no way implies that the risk should never be taken.

agnott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:10 PM   #139
Kasar

Loremaster
Kasar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 540
Default

Tigerlord001 wrote:

Oh I fully agree that SOE needs to stop doing things halfway, you won't find any argument from me on that one. They have a knack for leaving things feeling unfinished, and I fear that could happen with this new feature too. Using Dungeon Finder as an example, I can't say one way or the other on it since like some have expressed regarding SOEmote, it's not something I use or plan to use, so I have no clue how broken it may or may not be other than word of mouth. Yes it should be fixed, but most importantly, these things should be fixed before they're ever released to start with.

Isn't this just an implementation of the same facial filter Logitech has bundled with their cameras for years?  It could work if it's outsourced as voice chat was.  Otherwise, it's doomed to the usual, it'll sort of work, there will be one patch, then it'll languish essentially forgotten.

Dungeon Finder's relatively new, this has been the norm since 2006, so scoff at the people who don't expect much from the company all you like.

Kasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:43 PM   #140
JShield

Loremaster
JShield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 34
Default

[email protected] wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

 Forums or general chat for that matter is never a good cross section of an MMO's community. Sure they are the most vocal and are great for keeping things honest but most people just want to play. Just look at how suprised people are about in-game poll results.

*Please do not quote forum violations*

 Fair enough but unless it's proven SoE is lying about polls I will trust they value customers enough to follow the polls. I and every other person should have a line that when crossed looks for an exit. That's on the player and if they stay they can't complain they are getting the shaft. There is also a chance the people you talked to lied about how they voted as to not be judged. I wouldn't assume that, just like I wouldn't assume SoE is lying, but there is motive.

 I will admit that five years ago I wouldn't agree with selling anything that could be used in game. There are a few things I did not consider or expect. One was the influx of AAA MMOs all trying to compete for a customer base not growing nearly as much. This has caused a "bargain bin" whirlwind of subs and pricing in which companies have to adjust. Another was a realization that fluff items pay for themselves many times over and add a lot of revenue to the game. It felt icky at first but once I realized it enabled F2P (more players) and healthy development at the same time it wasn't so bad.

JShield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 03:50 PM   #141
Michayla
Server: Najena
Guild: Valhallas Guard
Rank: Member

Loremaster
Michayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 299
Default

Tigerlord001 wrote:

It really must suck for you guys to be so miserable in this game SOE are forcing you to play. Should bugs be taken care of as soon as they appear in the game? Definitely. However in the position we're in now, if the devs announced tomorrow that they were going to fix every single bug the players bring to their attention, the players would cheer for a while, but when new content slows as a result, the players would just complain about how they have nothing to do and are bored. The devs can't win no matter what they do with a playerbase a jaded, grumpy, and resistant to change as this one.

I wish my pet would attack properly in places where there are no line of sight issues, like Outer Vault or Underfoot Depths, or that it wouldn't take aggro when standing still and doing nothing on pull, but I'm not going to whine and moan about it constantly, or pass up on fun new features if it isn't fixed. I deal with it and hope it gets fixed at some point.

You're actually implying that new content is coming at a steady rate. Hint: It isn't.

Speaking as an RPer, SoEmote looks like a collossal waste of time and resources which could have been better allocated elsewhere.

Michayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:25 PM   #142
JShield

Loremaster
JShield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 34
Default

[email protected] wrote:

*Please don't quote forum violations*

 That's my point, in each of those situations the people effected vote with the click of a "Play" button.  To me it's not a matter of trust, though at the end of the day I do trust that they want people playing, but a matter of enjoyment in playing.  I'm sure SoE is more than aware of every issue you listed and additionally knows that how they handle those issues can gain or lose players.  Yes, hard decisions have to be made and we all enjoy playing armchair game producer.

 At the end of the day EQ2 a game to us and we have much more speculation than information.  Do you enjoy playing? Then play.  If not, then don't.

JShield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:45 PM   #143
JShield

Loremaster
JShield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 34
Default

 I think if you could disable SOEmote on individuals by right clicking them "area channels" would be another leap using this technology.  Having them teathered to your VoIP channels is a great start but doing it in the "open world" would be fantastic.  There would be spacial elements to consider but walking into a building and automatically being able to see and hear people ina virtual space would be great.

 Bad apples would of coure be a problem but again that's what an ignore/report feature would be for, heh.

JShield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:49 PM   #144
Avirodar
Server: Oasis
Guild: Tyranny
Rank: Champion

Loremaster
Avirodar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,035
Default

[email protected] wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

*Please don't quote forum violations*

 That's my point, in each of those situations the people effected vote with the click of a "Play" button.  To me it's not a matter of trust, though at the end of the day I do trust that they want people playing, but a matter of enjoyment in playing.  I'm sure SoE is more than aware of every issue you listed and additionally knows that how they handle those issues can gain or lose players.  Yes, hard decisions have to be made and we all enjoy playing armchair game producer.

 At the end of the day EQ2 a game to us and we have much more speculation than information.  Do you enjoy playing? Then play.  If not, then don't.

So, you are reduced to playing the "if you dont like it, leave" card.Some people have a lot of invested effort into EQ2, and very fond memories of how things used to be. Only the weak would pack their bags and run away in the night, without a word. People with a backbone will stand up and voice their beliefs, and hope for a better future.You might be so inclined to just walk away, when ever things get tough. Do not expect it from all of us.

__________________
Templar of Oasis
Avirodar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:02 PM   #145
agnott

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 710
Default

[email protected] wrote:

  a realization that fluff items pay for themselves many times over and add a lot of revenue to the game. I realized it enabled F2P (more players) and healthy development

Does it seem to you that this revenue is going back into the game? Fluff items seem to do nothing more than to ramp up  production of more fluff items.

The best quality & quantity of content in EQ2 was all done before mt's.

agnott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:08 PM   #146
Rhymers
Server: Crushbone
Guild: Controlled Chaos
Rank: Alt Officer

Loremaster
Rhymers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 39
Default

SOEmote, new for MMo or not, it is old technology and the wow factor isn't there if you haven't lived under a rock since web-cams have been out. I am 100% sure everyone with a web-cam will use it ONCE. Then it'll fade off to the another pointless unused feature of EQ2. Same for voice fonts too. Who even uses the in-game voice and not vent of team speak? The in-game voice is clunky, laggy, brakes often and seems unfinished. While yes both are neat and I don't have any issues with them putting things like this out. But it isn't groundbreaking or new. There is a reason it isn't in other games, and I am guessing it is because they have since enough to know it won't be uses by more then .5%(just guessing at that %) of the population and they would rather spend dev time on real issues or features.
__________________
How do I become a fan-boi?
Rhymers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:11 PM   #147
Tigerlord001

Loremaster
Tigerlord001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 123
Default

I wasn't complaining about SOE leaving things half finished, but rather just stating a fact. None of the things that you guys are so worked up about, Dungeon Finder in particular, mean anything to me, just as this new feature will mean nothing so some people.

I'm on the side of the fence that says when you (SOE) create a feature, do it right the first time, then you won't have to deal with threads like this one on your official forums.

In response to the people asking for links, those weren't direct quotes I posted, but rather summaries of how people are generally responding to the topic on places like Massively and MMORPG.com.

Tigerlord001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:18 PM   #148
JShield

Loremaster
JShield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 34
Default

How about Forbes:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johngau...ture-of-gaming/

I might have been able to be a talking shark to someone over Skype but that's a far cry to doing it in an online world.  Hey, that's just me though and as I mentioned earlier, until you can SOEmote publically in the gameworld it won't be used by as many people.

JShield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #149
Avirodar
Server: Oasis
Guild: Tyranny
Rank: Champion

Loremaster
Avirodar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,035
Default

[email protected] wrote:

How about Forbes:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johngau...ture-of-gaming/

I might have been able to be a talking shark to someone over Skype but that's a far cry to doing it in an online world.  Hey, that's just me though and as I mentioned earlier, until you can SOEmote publically in the gameworld it won't be used by as many people.

In reference to Tigerlord's post directly above... Suprisingly enough, SOE is getting slammed in the comments section in the forbes article.But, it is still nice to see EverQuest2 get a mention.

__________________
Templar of Oasis
Avirodar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:03 PM   #150
JShield

Loremaster
JShield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 34
Default

[email protected] wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

How about Forbes:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johngau...ture-of-gaming/

I might have been able to be a talking shark to someone over Skype but that's a far cry to doing it in an online world.  Hey, that's just me though and as I mentioned earlier, until you can SOEmote publically in the gameworld it won't be used by as many people.

In reference to Tigerlord's post directly above... Suprisingly enough, SOE is getting slammed in the comments section in the forbes article.But, it is still nice to see EverQuest2 get a mention.

 Yeah, there are more negative comments but only one was really a valid concern. Will your in game face freeze in a weird way when you afk? Hopefully there will be a safeguard set up where when facial features aren't recognized it switches to a default face. Since its tied to channels you're not really able to troll others without them being able to do something about it.

JShield is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:16 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.