EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Tavern > Norrathian Homeshow
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-14-2012, 09:42 AM   #61
Raienya

Loremaster

mappam wrote:

LOVE the ideas!!

I REALLY want to know how the oven/stove was created! It is Perfect! What are the burners? What is the main white areas? What is the countertop?

The swing is awesome!

This is such a Super Thread - keep the ideas comming!!!!!

/agree on the oven-stove combo, it is gorgeous!

A lot of beautiful items and creative ideas so far.

Oh, and repeating, can we get a sticky for this, PLEASE!!!!!!!?

Raienya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:34 AM   #62
kimilie

Loremaster

in my bakery I made a industrial style dishwasher. I was told by many guild mates that is was impressive so here it is for you to see / borrow if wanted. enjoy

Dishes of your choice SMILEY

6 corrugated floor plating

5 pristine indium cage bars

claws of hadil trophy

1 pristine mine lantern

and 2 sharp wooden stakes trophy

kimilie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:06 AM   #63
egyptiangothic

Loremaster

Hi Kimilie,

Your dish washer is awsome I love it...very inventive...A must for all those splended kitchen idear's we all have!...

Happy Decorating.

Kianne xx

Wether you are a beginner or a vetran decorator, would you like to make friend's who's sole pleasure in game is to decorate!!

If so please /join Freeport.decorators Our little channel is blooming very well now we have so far aprox 25/30 players and we play at all times of the day and night so someone is always on to help!

Happy Decorating

Kianneoftroi (Freeport)

P.S to all the AB decorators ect this is in no way ment to offend your channel but more for us freeportarians to help each other and to have easy acces to player homes with out having to create a new char to switch server's...

You are all welcome to join as well if you would like too or not.
egyptiangothic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:16 PM   #64
mappam

Loremaster

I wanted to bring this to the top for Kianne - I love looking at the ideas and get SOO inspired when I see the items other players use to create "stuff"!

Please keep posting -

I have 95% finished a kitchen and today I planned on finishing it-  then posting pics - BUT along with everything else - Freeport server is Down......

mappam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:39 PM   #65
Raienya

Loremaster

I would love it if some of the people who contributed to this thread would give a detailed breakdown of what they used. There are some great ideas I would love to use, but don't know the ingredients.

Raienya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:34 PM   #66
Tayne

Loremaster

I am stunned by what you all have submitted .. the attention to detail is amazing.

I spent one weekend madly crafting a house from scratch on a TT island. I can understand how the obession starts lol ... all in all, I like what I did, but it's nowhere near the calibre you folks are showing.

Out of it all, this was my favourite of what I did:

If I ever come back to EQ2 again, likely I'll take a bit more time perusing these threads for ideas, and then trying some myself.

My hats are off you to guys SMILEY

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes
Tayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:46 PM   #67
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak

Fansite Staff

I had made a carnival area for the Ribbitribbitt's Park house on Everfrost, here's a few pics of it. This wasn't fully their finished state but pretty close. There were some awesome projects that others put in as well!

Candy Stand (thanks to Obann for suggesting candy canes on the hooks!):

Dagger Toss:

Diamond Ring Toss:

Pillow Jumping Pit.. this was supposed to be a ball jumping pit but that would've killed the remaining item count!:

Offhand I don't remember the exact numbers of everything I used, I put this together over the course of several hours. The structures were primarily the ash building blocks. If anyone is wondering though I would be happy to go back and figure it out!

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:34 AM   #68
egyptiangothic

Loremaster

You Guy blow me away.... keep up the great work

happy decorating

Kianne xxx

Wether you are a beginner or a vetran decorator, would you like to make friend's who's sole pleasure in game is to decorate!!

If so please /join Freeport.decorators Our little channel is blooming very well now we have so far aprox 25/30 players and we play at all times of the day and night so someone is always on to help!

Happy Decorating

Kianneoftroi (Freeport)

P.S to all the AB decorators ect this is in no way ment to offend your channel but more for us freeportarians to help each other and to have easy acces to player homes with out having to create a new char to switch server's...

Old 05-21-2012, 07:15 PM   #69
Raferty

Guardian

Because I get so many questions on it, I thought I would post how the beer river was made, You'll need about 250ish mannequins equipped with effervescent wands (about 50 sc) dual wielded, flip them, sink them just below the surface of sandy tiles, and put misty fog tiles right over the tops of the bubbles.

Old 05-21-2012, 07:22 PM   #70
Dreamclouds

Loremaster

Brilliant, *stands and applauds

Dreamclouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:58 PM   #71
bsgames

Loremaster

Wow everything is amazing here, bookmarking thread

bsgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:48 AM   #72
Vuurvink
Server: Lucan DLere
Guild: Ddraig Tylwyth

Loremaster

Oh wow I love this thread!! Recently returned to game after a almost 2yr hiatus and man there's so much eyecandy to catch up with!! SMILEY

Ritualist Nosha The'Pocketmystic :: creator of fine jewelry

Junny Cinna'Muffin :: elbow-deep in dough, baking muffins

Syanne Arya'Bella The Bookbinder

Goudvink Van'Druivenstein :: always ready to kick some behinds

.. and a bunch of other shmoos

Vuurvink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:46 AM   #73
egyptiangothic

Loremaster

Hi Ho my beautiful darling decorators i'm so happy to be back,

I would like to tell you ALL how proud I am of all your amazing extrodenary gifts you have graciously shared with us all on this thread. They are all Jaw dropping and people who come to this thread leave here with idea's for their own creations and are inspiried to make their own unique item/s to share with us all.

There is how ever one small detail missing from a heck of a lot of post and that's the Shopping list and instructions (peticulary if it looks like a complicated design). I would like to remind every one that The idea behind this thread was so instead of guess work on what was used (more frustraiting if you don't know what stuff is called even if you are a level 92 carpy or perhaps you haven't done the said quest to get the item) we left the pictures to show off but the instructions on the how to so others can do it to  whether your new to this wonderful part of the game or an old hat at it.

So I am asking everyone that has posted to please edit your post to include the items used to create such splendore and include instructions as well if needed. (If you are un-sure of how to go about  this please refer back to the first few pages on this thread to refresh your memory thank you &nbspSMILEY.

I look forward with eager antisipation on upcomming designes for all to see and share

Fondest regards

Happy Decorating

Kianne   xxx

Happy Decorating

Kianneoftroi (Freeport)

Old 05-30-2012, 10:49 AM   #74
Rijacki

Tester

Raferty wrote:

[picture of the incredibly awesome beer river]

Because I get so many questions on it, I thought I would post how the beer river was made, You'll need about 250ish mannequins equipped with effervescent wands (about 50 sc) dual wielded, flip them, sink them just below the surface of sandy tiles, and put misty fog tiles right over the tops of the bubbles.

Brilliant!

I'm so glad the mannequins no longer require a rare or ideas like this (and the bunny hats as bunnies from someone else) could not be done.

Old 06-02-2012, 09:53 AM   #75
Atmu

Loremaster

A legendary glowing black stone

Tempest in a teacup

Tinkerer's Regulaton

an ornate dining plate

2 x coffee cup and saucer

Make up a very noisy Espresso machine =)

Atmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:04 AM   #76
Atmu

Loremaster

A telephone in Neriak

Frostfell Candies

A bloodied chain of office

A golden potion bottle

Two brass cup of celebration

Two ornate spoon 

Old 06-02-2012, 10:29 AM   #77
Atmu

Loremaster

Crank Organ/ Street Organ

2 x Crafted Altar of Karana4 x Ornate Gold Gear1 x Gold Sparkle Ball1 x an Erollisi Teddy Bear3 x small Paineel divider1 x Bristlebane Day Jester

Old 06-02-2012, 04:18 PM   #78
Atmu

Loremaster

Icecream Cart

2 x a white cue ball2 x Ornate Gold GearLarge Fae CrateSmall Fae CrateKeeper's Barrow(Fir) PantryScaleborn BarrierOrnate spoon3-4 Halas Ice GobletThief's Golden PlateTrophy: Hogran's HalberdOthmir Woven Bowla magenta cue ballUlteran Vinegar BottleGolden Meat BucketSmoking Glacial BrazierKelethin Display CounterAny White Plate  or cookie plate turned upside down

Optional for the fun of it:Draconic Flag Stand  with a Tapestry of the Frozen Treat (LON) from which you can gather  an ice cream (Murdonk Madness Cone)