EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Mage's Arcanum > Illusionist
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-18-2010, 11:57 AM   #31
Amphimedon

Loremaster

The sticky reveals nothing new ... everything that has to be said is already said in multiple posts, most of them unfortunately removed.   But i guess the more posts about illy issues, the bigger the chance is 'they' might reading it ?

Amphimedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:06 PM   #32
silverfang6

Loremaster

Amphimedon wrote:

The sticky reveals nothing new ... everything that has to be said is already said in multiple posts, most of them unfortunately removed.   But i guess the more posts about illy issues, the bigger the chance is 'they' might reading it ?

Well there is ALREADY a stickie up with what we want.  Why do we need several? 

silverfang6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:15 PM   #33
Carthr

General

Because it makes certain people feel helpful...  But in the end it's like helping a cat out of a tree, just to beat it with a stick when it's on the ground...

Carthr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:04 PM   #34
Cuedywene

Loremaster

Miggy wrote:

So I started an illusionist recently and I was hoping to get a bit of advice from veterans of the class.  So far I'm really liking it.  My dps is competitive, my buffs are highly sought after, I keep my group topped off with power, and I find the gameplay highly compelling. 

With that said, I do have one concern.  I tend to find it rather disheartening when I grow attached to playing a class and then the developers nerf it significantly, even if justified.

Is this a class that the devs tend to tinker with often?  Given how illusionists seem a touch on the powerful side at the moment, are we expecting any major nerfs?

Brilliant! 

Cuedywene is offline   Reply With Quote