EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Warden
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-15-2008, 12:20 PM   #1
Dews

Loremaster

Since finishing the Faith quest for Tunare I wondered which reward was used the most ?  Even though I searched this forum, I couldn't find any discussion.Thanks, in advance for any assistance.
Dews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:23 PM   #2
Arielle Nightshade

Loremaster

I use the heal miracles (when I use them...).    The only time I've ever purchased an offensive miracle it was the Entangling Grove one (or whatever the root one is called).  The only chance to use that is in PvP - and since I think using miracles in pvp is cheap - never used it.

Tunare's Behest I tried once...it was a very nice miracle.  But doesn't even hold a candle to some of the heal ones, especially when we can charm our own bear and do pretty much the same thing if AGI AA spec'd.

Tunare's Life Shield and Nature's Caress though...are very nice miracles that have come in handy when I've needed one.

Arielle Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 06:03 PM   #3
Dews

Loremaster

Thank you Arielle.
Dews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:59 AM   #4
Ezken
Server: Runnyeye
Guild: The fellowship

Lord

I have only used Growth's Replenishment ever, since the situation I hate the most is wiping because I run out of power to heal, just before some encounter is deafeated. Growth's Replenishment is usefull both early in a fight where some extra healing is needed, and late in a fight when power gone and tank needs a bit help to stay standing. 

It's been a while since I ran out of power just before encounter was defeated, so maybe I should think about trying Natures Caress or Blessing of Tunare. On the other hand, the ones that give +heal amount, will require me to cast them in advance... this will increase the risk of using them when it was not needed anyway, and that i hate too SMILEY

Even the tricks I got with long or semilong timers (like death prevention (AA reuse reduced) and panic heals) I hate to use and 2 seconds later realise it was not needed... guess I am just cheap with everything, even reuse timers SMILEY (playing my paladin alt and wasting Lay on Hands can really make me kick myself)

EDIT: Remember that some alters (including reward from 4th quest) give discounts, thus making the miracle/blessings cheaper...

Ezken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 02:47 PM   #5
draziw1

Loremaster

With the power proc gear avaliable in rok power management has become a joke. If you use 1 or 2 power proc items you can stay at 90-100% power during a 40 min fight.
draziw1 is offline   Reply With Quote