EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Warden
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-24-2008, 07:26 PM   #1
Somniloquy

Loremaster

Hi.I had to take a break from about 2 days before RoK.  My Warden is level 70.Wild Growth was a Master spell.  Now I have come back it was App 1 and is greyed out.Was it removed ?  Why ? And what, if anything, replaces it ?  I am not actually too concernedas I will not be playing the character much any more due to Warden overload in my guild.Thanks, if anyone can answer.
Somniloquy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:15 PM   #2
Arielle Nightshade

Loremaster

It's still a spell..and you should have replaced it with Greater Chloroplast (I..think..) at 68.  Not sure why it's greyed out, or AppI - the only thing I can suggest is looking through your knowledge book and redoing your UI?  It might just be an errant button that's wrong.  Or did you Betray and not replace it cause it was lower leveled than you? 

If none of these things apply, and it's important to you to have it even though you are 70 and it's been replaced...I'd /petition and ask 'em what's up.

Arielle Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 07:55 AM   #3
Ezken
Server: Runnyeye
Guild: The fellowship

Lord

I bet you had it as Master2 choice, and now it is apprentice1 because you need to re-select all you master choices, classtraits etc after they changed them and improved the interface for them. Press L to get up the new window for these and AAs.

Why the spell would become grey is a bit odd though, but once chosen as Master2 again, I bet you will get it back in you knowledge book, or even automaticly added to you hotbars if room.

Ezken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:19 AM   #4
Somniloquy

Loremaster

Thanks for fast replies.  Yeah replaced with G Chloro but I usually keep a lower level regenhandy for low power healing when doing writs and such.The interface is really improved.
Somniloquy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:34 PM   #5
Overburnzz

Loremaster

oh thought this was a topic about some kinda of wild growth u had like on your leg or armnot a spell for a warden SMILEYlol
Old 03-25-2008, 02:59 PM   #6
Arielle Nightshade

Loremaster

ROFL!!! maybe the Wild Growth is why the OP had to take a break from the game?  LOL   

TMI!!!!!

Arielle Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 05:49 PM   #7
Overburnzz

Loremaster

i was actually trying to stay out of the gutter but I am glad to see it was you who went there and not me SMILEY