EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Mage's Arcanum > Conjuror
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-15-2005, 10:32 PM   #1
j

I can't find app3 . 4  or adept 1s of this spell anywhere  . Is it not in the books to make or drop tables ? Has anyone found it ?
j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 10:46 PM   #2
Ganlu

General

I haven't found Aqueous Stalkers or any of the new Conjuror's line we got on any scribe in Qeynos.  I have yet to see any of them on the broker, but they could be dropping Adept 1s at least.  I wouldn't be surprised if they're missing from the Sage recipe books still.
Old 09-15-2005, 10:49 PM   #3
j

/sigh oh well
Old 09-15-2005, 10:57 PM   #4
Gyukst

I have been making them without a problem, they existed in my current books, no need to buy seperately.

Mandos of Unrest
40 Conjuror, 40 Sage 
Old 09-16-2005, 12:04 AM   #5
Xalmat

EQ2Achieve.com

You're referring to Aqueous Hunters. Aqueous Stalkers, the level 24 spell, isn't in any recipe book. At least it wasn't yesterday when I checked.

Sess, Conjuror of PermafrostCyanide, Berserker of Permafrost
Xalmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 12:37 AM   #6
tass

Loremaster

even if it was in a recipie book u owe it to urself to get it master 2. those fishes kick [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot]. plus now that offence and defence cant be stacked seperate or appart, ur basicly looking for those extra helpers lol
tass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 08:10 AM   #7
Be

Anyone have any idea when or if  aqueous stalkers will be added to the recipe books?
Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 08:12 AM   #8
j

list of everything thats missing that we know of
Old 09-17-2005, 04:38 PM   #9
Melianteas

Loremaster

I have the master II of aqueos,I understood was an special ability. Like our old Tellurian Hero.What its annoying, to my like that's not a pet, its a damage overtiem spell. But as always we dont have the description about what kind of damage (crushing, slashing, piercing...) and the damage range.

At level 35 we got something similar with fire. Well atthe moment I have the apprentice,the spell has not description talks about summon a pet but its not a pet its a rain of fire thatd eals damage over time. (yesterday I bought the adept I still I didnt tested dunno if will look as a pet or still will be rain)

Still I wonder why all the classes have full descriptions for their spells/abilities and we have to act as fortune-tellers to guess what our spells do. We can spend money to upgrade our pet spells but reading the description it doesn't looks different. Summons an aery pet, summons a fire pet, summons a tellurian pet....
Old 09-19-2005, 09:02 PM   #10
Janl

Loremaster

Aqueous Stalkers/Hunters is a swarm type pet.  It summons 3 water elementals to attack the target until it is dead (or another mob hits them to cause aggro in which case they sometimes attack it).  They do crushing damage.  They are one of, if not, your most powerful "DoTs".  You shouldn't feel cheated if you chose to upgrade it to Master II.Roaring Flames/Pyrotechnic is a dumbfire pet.  It's similar to Aqueous, except it only summons a single fire elemental.  It melees, but also casts fire based spells, one of which is an AE (the "rain" you noticed).Both of these are nice amounts of damage, again, don't feel cheated if you chose them.Most people however choose to upgrade their pet stances.  Again, this is a matter of preference/opinion.  Upgrading to Master II from say Master I isn't going to get you a lot of "bang for the buck".  Regardless, you'll be getting another /respec option (probably in tomorrow's patch when they remove the XP bonus).
Old 09-20-2005, 07:01 PM   #11
laedyana

Loremaster

this spell isn't missing. it dropped for me a couple of nights ago. I'm yet to ding 52 and scribe it though.
laedyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 07:13 PM   #12
Xalmat

EQ2Achieve.com

You're thinking Aqueous Swarm, not Aqueous Stalkers. Stalkers is 24, Swarm is 52.

Sess, Conjuror of PermafrostCyanide, Berserker of Permafrost
Xalmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 06:26 PM   #13
Psylon2

IMHO adding new spells and giving players no way to upgrade them is pathetic on the devs part, there's really no acceptable excuse for this.  None whatsoever.
Psylon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 06:50 PM   #14
Melianteas

Loremaster

Remeber the old spell tellurian Hero for level 20. Doesnt exist any more (poor young conjurors) but also was not possible to upgrade. Aquous stalkers level 24 it's the same kind spell so its logical is not possible to upgrade. Also why to upgrade an spell that already is Master II?.

If a conjuror dind't choose this spell bad luk and crase error, but its not a normal spell its I repeat like the old tellurian hero.

I love those fishes and also the roaring Flames. Thanks Janl to tell what damage they do. And obiously I prefer to upgrade that kind of spells than the stances.

Old 09-22-2005, 10:23 PM   #15
Janl

Loremaster

The new "training options" are all spells which we already have.  All of the options should have upgrades available in the game.  This is one point where the devs have majorly dropped the ball.  We have several new spells from the revamp which are not upgradeable at the moment.  Among them is our Signet debuff line.