EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chaos Descending Beta > General Beta Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-09-2018, 01:40 PM   #1
Vuetee

Hi guys,

I'm on beta and trying to get an idea of how to get myself back into the game, and using new expansion as a platform to do this easily.

As such, I'm wondering if Epic 2.0 will be necessary for this expansion, or whether there will be something to supercede it (for instance to do Epic Repercussions, you didn't need to do epic 1.0).

In case it's likely to be class dependant, I'm specifically interested in implications for these classes: Coercer, Dirge, Monk and Fury. (ignore if there's a more general answer)

Thanks Smile.
Old 11-09-2018, 02:27 PM   #2
Argonath

With the new expansion once you complete the adventure signature questline one of the rewards will be your class's epic 2.0 spells if you don't already have them.
Old 11-09-2018, 05:14 PM   #3
Sigrdrifa

I wrote up a detailed post explaining how to get ready for the new expansion you might check.