EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Terrors of Thalumbra Beta > Tradeskill Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-28-2015, 07:14 PM   #211
Sigrdrifa

For the quest "Healing for Maldura" a loom is required. I don't find a loom anywhere in Maldura, which is okay, but was this intentional? Should there be a loom in there somewhere?
Old 10-28-2015, 07:17 PM   #212
Tabri

You can make this on the chemistry table go figure o_O
Tabri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 07:43 PM   #213
Krastis

Finally found the the spare lenses in the heroic zone didnt think to look there I figured it would be advanced solo. Buuuuuut now it wants me to get the lenses from the dead assistants. I am guessing its the skeletons butt hey are not clickable to me. I have tried both zones and deleting the quest and doing it again. Reading the quest several hundred times to make sure I am not missing something. Soooo what am I missing?
Old 10-28-2015, 07:46 PM   #214
Domino

Developer

that it's not the skeletons. There should be a couple of dead gnomes lying around wearing eyepieces.
Domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 07:49 PM   #215
Krastis

No dead gnomes but I will look again. I thought they were there before I grabbed the box of lenses and they disappeared. or I am a blind rat
Old 10-28-2015, 07:54 PM   #216
Krastis

Found them I was a blind halfelf the human side messed me up.
Old 10-28-2015, 09:08 PM   #217
Trilly

sorry, I see now that Rite of Growth is a side quest...
Old 10-28-2015, 10:40 PM   #218
Sejreia

Loom is where the healers are, where you got that one Daily, I think, Mission quest.
Old 10-29-2015, 08:31 AM   #219
Trilly

I am wondering what you are going to do with the tradeskill signature questline when sent out to Rite of Growth quest and Dalidra to kill mobs to continue? I have 4 level 100 tradeskillers that are only level 10-20ish adventurers...how is that going to work?
Old 10-29-2015, 08:40 AM   #220
Niami DenMother

Rite of Growth quest? That's not even listed on the master list of tradeskill quests listed on the first page of this thread. It sounds like you're getting your questlines confused.
Niami DenMother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 08:41 AM   #221
Domino

Developer

I have no idea, I don't know what the Rite of Growth is and Dalidra is an NPC that has nothing to do with tradeskills. I suspect this is a totally different adventure quest you're referring to, in which case, I recommend being a level 100 adventurer if you are trying to do an adventure questline Smile
Domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 08:50 AM   #222
Xianthia

I have seen a loom in Maldura. Not in game atm but I believe it's in one of the first alcoves after you zone in. Ran across it going somewhere else, so of course can't remember where I saw it. I'll look later and hopefully remember to post /loc Smile
Xianthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 10:30 AM   #223
Brax

As level 100 crafter you should be able to summon a loom - or you should change your prestige skills.
Brax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 01:57 PM   #224
Sejreia

Or, Make or Buy one! Don't forget the Tinkerer! BigGrin
Old 10-29-2015, 09:57 PM   #225
Sylvermune

I entered the heroic District of Ash and found the solvent and coal (and a few mining maps fwiw). But when I gathered the gear from a destroyed clockwork, I received neither the gear nor an update. Anyone else having this issue?
Sylvermune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 09:59 PM   #226
Dtrick

If you look next to the destroyed clockwork there is a small gear. Speaking of this:

[BUG] Fuels are Forever: When I pick up the gear, the quest does not update. I have gear in inventory, but quest will not update.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:11 PM   #227
FriggaWitch

Well I dunno if it's just the beta buffed toon which I suspect it could be or the mobs are way OP cuz I got murdered trying to complete the Fuels are Forever Quest. The Man with the Tinkered Eye isn't bad cuz you can stay away from the 105 3up mobs but Geez Really? Some of the mobs in the Ash instance were invisible to me and that was definitely not a good thing.
FriggaWitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 10:20 PM   #228
Sylvermune

Didn't have an agro issues with The Man with the Tinkered Eye in Algorithm heroic (completed it). Didn't have any agro issues in District except when I went exploring for an possible alternate gear and turned a corner into the pooch who sent me flying into the middle of immolated - then I had agro issues! Wink
Sylvermune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 10:28 PM   #229
Starcloud

Fuels Are Forever

Quest is bugged still. I found the high grade coal, the industrial strenght solvent and the high quality gear. The coal and the solvent update correct. The gear wont update.

Have Fun and Stay Safe

Starcloud, Maj'Dul
Starcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 10:46 PM   #230
Yulla

I too doing Fuels Are Forever having same problem, The coal and the solvent updated but not the gear and I deleted the quest and redone but same thing happen.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:50 PM   #231
Alexic

Fuels are Forever still bugged. Pick up gear no update solvent and coal update fine. Somewhere over the rainbow..... Smile
Old 10-29-2015, 10:59 PM   #232
Akina_Storms

same here, the gear doesn't upgrade.
Akina_Storms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 11:29 PM   #233
Niami DenMother

Not sure if it helps you find the issue or not, Domino, but the "high quality gear" for Fuels are Forever is not labeled with the "Required by the Quest: Fuels are Forever", like the fuel is. NM .. I notice that the "industrial strength solvent" is also missing that label, but updates properly.

If you delete "Fuels are Forever", the items are not removed from your inventory.
Old 10-30-2015, 12:11 AM   #234
Niami DenMother

Status rewards for the level 100 writs (rush and work order) are still only listing 50 status, tradeskill society faction, and 0 coin reward. The login issues began again before I tested if they work at all or not.
Old 10-30-2015, 12:24 AM   #235
Elowith

It's Thursday (I think) and have no offers of new weekly/daily quests.
Elowith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 12:33 AM   #236
Lucus

are the tradeskill quests in the heroic zones meant to be soloed like the old crafter instances (like tower of the draftling) or do you actually need a group for them?
Lucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 01:22 AM   #237
Akina_Storms

i got the weekly for harvesting, but that's all.
Old 10-30-2015, 01:23 AM   #238
Akina_Storms

all you have to collect are in safe zone.
you don't need a group.
Old 10-30-2015, 06:12 AM   #239
Katzandra

My beta buffed toon cannot see Ethan in the bar to let Ethan know her findings at the end of What Lies Beneath. He was of course there to give her the quest. This is the last bit she has to do for the achievement that gives the beta reward. Since he already gave her the quest, how will doing the ToV timeline involving Ethan help? Eeps......... I really don't need to beta test the ToV timeline do I?
Katzandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 06:41 AM   #240
Katzandra

The dude that knocks you out on the way to deliver the item for the Tinkersmith followed my characters to the cot and was beating on them while they were in sick bay. I had to run to get away from them. This doesn't seem quite right.
Katzandra is offline   Reply With Quote